Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 6   Посвећено од стране: 41 users
05.11.2019 - 16:23
Quality leak and still more to come, oh shit!
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.11.2019 - 23:01
I've seen the link, but the least you could do is post it. Honestly, it's not much. I saw an ABC reporter talking about her frustration at having solid evidence on Epstein 3 years ago but was told not to push the story due to pressure from higher-ups and the Royal Palace. The bitch seemed more annoyed at not having the prestige of breaking a 'big story' over the moral righteousness of exposing a paedophile ring, which abuses thousands of girls, and is connected to blackmailing powerful people in institutions.

But Veritas doesn't ask who Epstein was doing this for or who funded his operation? The answer is obvious. It was an Israeli operation, funded by Victoria's Secret-owner, Les Wexner, aided by Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of the now-deceased Media mogul and Mossad agent, Robert Maxwell, with close ties to Israeli leader, Ehud Barak, who visited Epstein's paedophile pimp palace.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.11.2019 - 11:29
You really like to bother yourself with dark stuff Tik-Tok, dont you
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.11.2019 - 12:51
Написао Tik-Tok, 05.11.2019 at 23:01

I forgot how to link YouTube vids, also the vid has over 2 mil views. Not saying it's jewtube, but a tad bit strange.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.11.2019 - 17:47
The epstein case reeks... crazy how people just forget he somehow "killed himself" in a 24/7 monitored cell right before he testified in court. Convenient eh?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.11.2019 - 17:34
Написао Augustus Caesar, 07.11.2019 at 13:19
"Americans" what else can I say...

Cold take, and very a weak cope argument. Your country, people and many others are no different and highly susceptible to system narratives. If you think similar systems of Epstein's aren't setup in your country, you're naive. Government's are entirely made up of bribery and blackmail and a good portion of politicians, institutional insiders and 'celebrities' likely have photos of them in compromising situations with 'minor's. At least Americans are aware of there's, you have no idea it is even happening in yours.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине