Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 26   Посвећено од стране: 77 users
05.01.2020 - 04:43
Iran is irrelevant and a waste of time, over half a billion animals have already perished in the Australian Bush fires and even the famous Koala is on the brink of extinction considering it's entire natural habitat has been annihilated, thousands are being displaced and have already lost their homes. This be the biggest global extinction event since the end of the ice age if we cannot do anything about it, even after moving back to New Zealand I still feel like I am there since the sky darkens with an orange haze and just smells of burning. I beg that if anyone has any spare money that they go and donate specifically to the link I have posted below, any small amount can help massively and as my parting gift from AtWar it would mean a lot to me. Donate here https://www.facebook.com/donate/1010958179269977/10212361802959972/ my country is poor and can only do so much.

Edit: No this is not the result of climate change, bush fires in Australia are a regular occurrence due to extremely hot summers, the reason why it was different this time around was the new government cut millions from rural fire services budget, im told it was upwards of 50 million. In the wake of the bush fires the government also refused to lend anymore help and refused the little help other countries tried to send. So to sum it up these fires are the result of a lack of preparation & logistical disadvantage. To add onto that this will however have drastic effects on climate change in the future.

and just for some comparison, these are how large the fires are within the state i lived in New South Wales alone...

and some photos from outside of my friends in New Zealand(2000km away from the fires) no filter or anything

https://www.facebook.com/donate/1010958179269977/10212361802959972/
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.01.2020 - 04:59
 Dave (Админ)
When I click the link it says "The page you requested was not found."
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.01.2020 - 05:09
Написао Dave, 05.01.2020 at 04:59

When I click the link it says "The page you requested was not found."

you'll probably need to be logged into facebook, works fine for me and should look like this
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.01.2020 - 05:47
Agreed idk why nobody sent help or some shit this world is retarded anyway we dont deserve earth bro
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.01.2020 - 05:47
Написао Froyer, 05.01.2020 at 05:47

y we dont deserve earth bro

This is true :/ I recently donated to a charity dedicated to fighting these nasty fires. Have a good day froyer <3.

-Unleashed
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.01.2020 - 05:49
Написао ModsRAwesome, 05.01.2020 at 05:47

Написао Froyer, 05.01.2020 at 05:47

y we dont deserve earth bro

This is true :/ I recently donated to a charity dedicated to fighting these nasty fires. Have a good day froyer <3.

-Unleashed

No u
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.01.2020 - 07:51
It's sad. I'm assuming this is a direct result of climate change. I wonder if earth really will become desolate in years to come.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.01.2020 - 08:07
Wow!
This is the true sad news...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.01.2020 - 09:02
Australia was a desert, its returning to a desert the climate change in the region was the penal colony set up there by the english, the over irrigation of land can cause this, Mesopotamia was a paradise, it was destroyed when the mongols damed the canals in the siege of baghdad, the region was never the same after that, and never will be. Climate change is real but we are lied to about why its happening, its not because of you or me, its because 100 corporations on this planet make up 90% of all pollution. If you want to incite change, charge the real criminals.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.01.2020 - 09:02
 4nic
Is that fund raiser legit?
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.01.2020 - 10:05
Написао Helly, 05.01.2020 at 09:02

Nearly everything you have said here is just massively incorrect. Australia is far more than just a desert and in the past it was increasingly much much fertile with larger forests, a massive reason why the deserts there are so large can actually be attribute to the native Aboriginals who for thousands of years hadn't learned how to cultivate and live off the land properly, instead they resulted to burning down forests to trap animals and as a result climates did changed. What we are seeing now however is not the result of climate change but the result of an ill-prepared government who failed to prepare for a harsh summer which we knew was coming and continued to fail in addressing the problems when they arrived, their new government cut 50 million of rural fire services budget to put on whatever else, as soon as the fires started to happen the Prime Minister said there was no more money to go around and blatantly refused the little foreign help that was offered and he then proceeded to flee to America to use tax payers money to build a church(he is extremely religious). These fires are not the result of climate change but they definitely won't help the climate in the long run.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.01.2020 - 10:07
Написао 4nic, 05.01.2020 at 09:02

Is that fund raiser legit?

Yes and with this fund it directly goes to the fire services who desperately need it as the government had cut 50 million worth of aid from rural fire services when they were elected in. As of currently over 30 million has been donated by mainly New Zealand but our country has been getting fucked by a communist government since 2016 so we are very poor and cannot do this alone.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.01.2020 - 10:09
Написао Wheelo, 05.01.2020 at 07:51

It's sad. I'm assuming this is a direct result of climate change. I wonder if earth really will become desolate in years to come.

The fires are not a result of climate change, This is a regular occurrence as you can imagine it gets very hot in Australia and bush fires are common however in the past they have been great at dealing with it, the thing that has changed recently is the new government that came in decided to cut 50 million worth of budget from rural fire services and the government refused to help any further when the fires started to become uncontrollable. The fires starting may not have been a result of climate change but they definitely will have contributed to that in the coming future.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.01.2020 - 10:38
It's sad. I'm assuming this is a direct result of climate change.

It's not. The UNFCCC, a body designed to investigate Climate Change, prove it and create advisory policies to combat it says that 'Extreme Weather Events' are not related to Climate Change. These massive wildfires happen all the time in Australia but this one is worse.

So far, there is a lot of the 'blame game' going on with everyone pointing fingers at one another:

- Massive growth of forests by green policies contributing to size and scope of potential hazards
- Lack of budget to keep up with increased size of forests
- Lack of deadwood clearances due to austerity policies
- Drought
- Lack of controlled burns
- Budget cuts to rural fire service

It's a massive shitshow. Everyone is blaming everyone, and 'Climate Change' is a great excuse for people fucking up. Heads need to roll and they wont if they can lean on the 'Climate Change' issue. Like I said to you before, 'Climate Change' is mostly used as a tool for power and denial of responsibility. Half a degree increase in temperature doesn't do this, it doesn't cause freak hurricanes and tidal waves. The lack of spending on prevention methods and emergency aid is part of the problem, and they use 'Climate Change' as excuse not to act. Everyone will argue over 'Climate Change' rather than what actually went wrong. Don't fall for it.

I wonder if earth really will become desolate in years to come.

This is nonsense. It's fear mongering and makes people anxious. It's on purpose to get you scared. The medieval era had warmer temperatures.

Цитирај:
"A 1979 study from the University of Waikato found,"Temperatures derived from an 18O/16O profile through a stalagmite found in a New Zealand cave (40.67°S, 172.43°E) suggested the Medieval Warm Period to have occurred between AD c. 1050 and c. 1400 and to have been 0.75 °C warmer than the Current Warm Period."[44] More evidence in New Zealand is from an 1100-year tree-ring record."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Warm_Period

From what I have read, most projections don't account for bad data extrapolation. A scientist is kicking up a stink over how data is attributed and claims that the current projections are at the extreme end and are likely false. Temperature growth will be minimal. No freak weather events will occur as a result. No desolation. This is highly adaptable.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.01.2020 - 11:00
I have very little sympathy for anyone who says they've been impacted by "global warming." However, I do have sympathy for those who ask for help in the wake of a catastrophe. Therefore I'll be shipping a $50 Applebee's gift card to Australia.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.01.2020 - 12:21
What hurts more than anything else is knowing the displacement this will cause will be unheard of and largely silent on the world stage- Koalas once lived upon Eucalyptus and Wombats scurried about the bush floor, but no more very soon. If the inaction of a government and the method by which statecraft is erected has led to natural disasters of this magnitude with no recourse, than we as a civilization must erect a better one in its place. We share both a blessing and a burden being the dominant species of this planet, I believe it is high time with adjust our morays to include the rest of the natural world in our scope of protection as a whole- not just as a fringe identity shared by most Westerners- but as a policy of statecraft that should be on par with the binding of nations.

It does not go far enough to say this is a tragedy, rather an act of infamy committed by the inaction of the world over. We have so little need of aiding other nations in times of need such as this, yet always find each other being there in times of war. It is truly regrettable that our species has yet to progress beyond this. My prayers and thoughts are with Australia. I'll take a look at that Facebook link.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.01.2020 - 12:34
 Sid (Админ)
Very sad time, I have family there so I worry about them losing their homes. If i could come over to help i would.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.01.2020 - 12:43
Написао Caesar Immortus, 05.01.2020 at 10:05

Написао Helly, 05.01.2020 at 09:02

Nearly everything you have said here is just massively incorrect. Australia is far more than just a desert and in the past it was increasingly much much fertile with larger forests, a massive reason why the deserts there are so large can actually be attribute to the native Aboriginals who for thousands of years hadn't learned how to cultivate and live off the land properly, instead they resulted to burning down forests to trap animals and as a result climates did changed. What we are seeing now however is not the result of climate change but the result of an ill-prepared government who failed to prepare for a harsh summer which we knew was coming and continued to fail in addressing the problems when they arrived, their new government cut 50 million of rural fire services budget to put on whatever else, as soon as the fires started to happen the Prime Minister said there was no more money to go around and blatantly refused the little foreign help that was offered and he then proceeded to flee to America to use tax payers money to build a church(he is extremely religious). These fires are not the result of climate change but they definitely won't help the climate in the long run.

Obviously, thats why i brought up mesopatamia, when to many people came to Australia they expanded into "the bush" aka the bad lands not near the coast, you know where the fires actually started.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.01.2020 - 12:53
Sid stop editing unle message D
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.01.2020 - 02:11
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.01.2020 - 06:23
And? I eat meat all the time and animals go extenct all the time. Why should I be caring if an animal is dying if we could all die?

Anyway, this silly action by trump is hugely important in terms of geopolitics and more decades of proxy wars in the middle east.

Yay...

Edit: to even think that a kangaroos life is more important than a humans life (Regardless of birth) is stupid.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.01.2020 - 23:10
 brianwl (Админ)
Написао DeepFriedUnicorn, 06.01.2020 at 06:23

Edit: to even think that a kangaroos life is more important than a humans life (Regardless of birth) is stupid.

even if that human life is an Iranian general? ♥
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.01.2020 - 15:38
Написао brianwl, 14.01.2020 at 23:10

Написао DeepFriedUnicorn, 06.01.2020 at 06:23

even if that human life is an Iranian general? ♥

Probably
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.01.2020 - 17:15
I will donate if I get an emu pet
----
they said play atwar,they said it would be fun,dam

We are not the same - I am a Martian
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.01.2020 - 19:33
I wouldn't donate for a million dollars unless the million dollars is conditioned on me donating an amount of money under one million dollars
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.01.2020 - 19:38
 nutt
Burn bby burn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAJgs1P-uUE
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине