Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 17   Посвећено од стране: 42 users
20.02.2020 - 06:48
K first of all I'm drunk when I'm writing this shit it's 3:30 am.
Second I love u all ❤️ sorry Brian I stole ur heart answer
Third shit I wish u had the best new year eve cuz me yes I'm having fun so much I love u all (again) even if I insult u all the day like corrambo and bugs I still love u u gave me fun this game changed me so much when I started to play I was fat virgin ugly and shy if u knew me as lowrank u know how shy I was D <3 KOGI thx for buying me prem 2 times u gave me the love I needed when I was sad af irl cuz shitty friends etc... I wanna thx all the guy I used to be talk a lot in the past Ted razm chrome kogi ofc and bugs even if u hacked and lied to me ofc u will be my best friends in this game.
Trolling is for people who got no friends irl that's why last year I used to ie abuse D thx bugs for teaching me and lemon for saving from clovis to permaban me D <3 the music right now is so hot I wish Domo was there and I didn't serbwall u Bro fucking faggot I fuck ur gf all the day if she was there D (don't share my pic it's a joke Bro XAXAXXAXAXAXAXAX) thx Dave for doing his best for this game since I talk with Garde I see Dave as a new man who got plans even if he lacks of fun D and got no times to play this game the best game I've ever played thx for this year even if 2018 was better for me on this game but irl it's the best year I've ever lived no joke I finally got close friends irl and made my clan full of nice and smart people even if sometimes they are all boring except xen he's so cute look like me when I was r7 but in better and smarter <3 if u guys want dick pic pr me on discord it's free XAXAXACCACACACAXXAXAAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXA D
K next year I wish this game get more players but u guys find friends like mine I love them so much I wish they were in my family Bro maybe this year I share with Domo some voice chat D or someone else like garde and Sid shit I want to vomit too much vodka
If u guys think I forgot u I never forget except when I drank too much or smoked too much like this summer I don't remember half of my duels XAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXACACACACCA and bugs thx for reviving duel scene those or these idk when to use them Bro this shit is way too long Bro D k maybe I make more post if I didn't die D
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 06:56
Ok, Take Care and duel me switzterland(you) vs turk (me)
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 07:19
 Zoe
Wannabe froyer
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 07:52
Interesting
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 08:52
Написао Wheelo, 20.02.2020 at 06:48

when I started to play I was fat virgin ugly and shy

I didn't know atWar could fix all those things
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 09:13
 Alex
Im pretty sure hes gonna delete this after the hangover
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 09:33
You are very different when you are drunk. Thanks for sharing.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 09:40

Alcohol works wonders on some people.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 10:13
 4nic
Only real nikkas will comprehend his copypasta
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 11:01
XAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAX
Waffel roasted him too much yesterday
Too bad my post had more upvote
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 11:11
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 11:48
Написао 4nic, 20.02.2020 at 10:13

Only real nikkas will comprehend his copypasta

bro I've fooled them all
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 12:01
Message deleted by Kaska. Reason: Thzt baby is scaring the shit ouf of me, it was convinced not to use it anymore
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 12:03
 4nic
Message deleted by Kaska. Reason: Thzt baby is scaring the shit ouf of me, it was convinced not to use it anymore
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 12:31
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 14:33
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 15:10
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине