Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 18   Посвећено од стране: 42 users
20.02.2020 - 10:15
 Dave (Админ)

Цитирај:

Here lie men who loved America because their ancestors generations ago helped in her founding, and other men who loved her with equal passion because they themselves or their own fathers escaped from oppression to her blessed shores. Here lie officers and men, Negroes and whites, rich men and poor . . . together. Here are Protestants, Catholics and Jews together. Here no man prefers another because of his faith or despises him because of his color. Here there are no quotas of how many from each group are admitted or allowed. Among these men, there is no discrimination. No prejudices. No hatred. Theirs is the highest and purest democracy . . .

Whosoever of us lifts his hand in hate against a brother, or who thinks himself superior to those who happen to be in the minority, makes of this ceremony and the bloody sacrifice it commemorates, an empty, hollow mockery. To this, then, as our solemn duty, sacred duty do we the living now dedicate ourselves: to the right of Protestants, Catholics, and Jews, of white men and Negroes alike, to enjoy the democracy for which all of them have here paid the price . . .

We here solemnly swear that this shall not be in vain. Out of this and from the suffering and sorrow of those who mourn this will come, we promise, the birth of a new freedom for the sons of men everywhere.

-- Sermon by Rabbi Roland B. Gittelsohn. read more about it here
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 10:21
Ok congrats usa
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 11:09
God bless.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 11:12
Please stop espousing Anglo-Judean propaganda on this forum. The DNA of America is imbued with slavery and white supremacy, and quite frankly your post is uncalled for.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 11:15
Написао Tribune Aquila, 20.02.2020 at 11:12

Please stop espousing Anglo-Judean propaganda on this forum. The DNA of America is imbued with slavery and white supremacy, and quite frankly your post is uncalled for.

Are you honestly retarded? I mean seriously. If youd say that to my face I would literally kick the ever living shit out of you for saying this; it's a disrespect to my family and many others. This is a post to salute those who fought in WW2 on Iwo Jima. Of which many of my family members fought on.

Grow up.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 11:19
Написао Alois, 20.02.2020 at 11:15

Are you honestly retarded? I mean seriously. If youd say that to my face I would literally kick the ever living shit out of you for saying this; it's a disrespect to my family and many others.

First of all, I'm not retarded. My College Board SAT scores should suffice. Second of all, I highly doubt that you, a "man," would be any more capable of engaging in physical confrontation than Froyer, who describes himself as a "fat virgin." Finally, about your family. Your family served as a pawn of capitalism and for that I have no sympathy. Uncle Sam is an evil racist that wants to destroy the working class, and you are no different from him.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 11:22
Написао Tribune Aquila, 20.02.2020 at 11:19

Are you honestly retarded? I mean seriously. If youd say that to my face I would literally kick the ever living shit out of you for saying this; it's a disrespect to my family and many others.

First of all, I'm not retarded. My College Board SAT scores should suffice. Second of all, I highly doubt that you, a "man," would be any more capable of engaging in physical confrontation than Froyer, who describes himself as a "fat virgin." Finally, about your family. Your family served as a pawn of capitalism and for that I have no sympathy. Uncle Sam is an evil racist that wants to destroy the working class, and you are no different from him.

I hope you arent American; and if you are I hope you get your shit straight. I'm always available to VC if youd rather talk about this mouth to mouth.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 11:23
Написао Alois, 20.02.2020 at 11:22

I hope you arent American; and if you are I hope you get your shit straight. I'm always available to VC if youd rather talk about this mouth to mouth.

BERNIE SANDERS 2020
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 11:31
 Alex

imagine taking Sean seriously lol
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 11:37
 Zoe

----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 11:46
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 11:54
Написао Zoe, 20.02.2020 at 11:37

Zoe

----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 12:04
 4nic

Hes trolling, its just too easy to do behind a keyboard...
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 16:15
 Dave (Админ)
Написао Red.Army, 20.02.2020 at 15:16

This battle was nothing significant, the mighty Soviet Red Army defeated the Axis powers and if it wasn't for the Soviet invasion of Manchuria, Japan would have not surrendered and hundreds of thousands of American lives would of been lost.

Is that really what you believe?? And you say it's WESTERN education that has a problem?
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 16:29
Написао Dave, 20.02.2020 at 16:15

Написао Red.Army, 20.02.2020 at 15:16

This battle was nothing significant, the mighty Soviet Red Army defeated the Axis powers and if it wasn't for the Soviet invasion of Manchuria, Japan would have not surrendered and hundreds of thousands of American lives would of been lost.

Is that really what you believe?? And you say it's WESTERN education that has a problem?

What you expect from someone who praises Stalin and claims ludicrous statements to be facts. Not only the education system failed with him his own logic fails him.

Btw your original post is gold
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 20:20
It was only 80 years ago when millions of young men died on the beaches, were drowned in the sea and bombed from the air. We have it easy folks. It truely is humbling. Let us never forget.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 20:38
Написао Wheelo, 20.02.2020 at 20:20

It was only 80 years ago when millions of young men died on the beaches, were drowned in the sea and bombed from the air. We have it easy folks. It truely is humbling. Let us never forget.

Too late, it turns out that, by and large, people are idiots. People don't know what's coming for them until it hits them. After one generation goes, the next forgets what that generation went through. We'll have to go through it again because of the natural ignorance of mankind. This is why the Constitution was made as an immutable document with a hard amendment process, to preclude generations from pissing on the Enlightened ideals.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.02.2020 - 20:57
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине