Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 23   Посвећено од стране: 96 users
22.02.2020 - 17:20
 Dave (Админ)
Написао Red.Army, 22.02.2020 at 17:08

I will not mention any names but why is Racism towards Mongol players and other east Asian players so overlooked? I have been a victim of that racism first hand.

Racism will not be tolerated on atWar. If you have an issue please report it to the moderator team. You can use the /report command in the in-game chat, or PM a moderator directly.

I archived your last post because, as I said on that post, pillory of other players is not allowed in the forums. Again if you have an issue, you need to go to the mods.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.02.2020 - 17:27
Написао Dave, 22.02.2020 at 17:20

Racism will not be tolerated on atWar. If you have an issue please report it to the moderator team. You can use the /report command in the in-game chat, or PM a moderator directly.

I archived your last post because, as I said on that post, pillory of other players is not allowed in the forums. Again if you have an issue, you need to go to the mods.

Bro, stop hooking on bullshit of this semi-troll, annoying spammer and provoker in all chats and forums.

----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.02.2020 - 17:30
We did go to mods about 4nic's racism... and you admitted you wouldn't do anything about it Dave because he's your cousin. https://prnt.sc/r4vq91 . So you basically stated that 4nic could spew all of the racism he wants and he will never get reprimanded.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.02.2020 - 17:32
 4nic
I cant see why this guy doesent get the unleashed treatment, over 10 off topic threads per day, all of them racism or toxicity, is a hypocrite and baits people every day, why is he here.
> ss from literally 1 minute ago in main room chat https://prnt.sc/r6awf1
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.02.2020 - 17:34
Написао 4nic, 22.02.2020 at 17:32

I cant see why this guy doesent get the unleashed treatment, over 10 off topic threads per day, all of them racism or toxicity, is a hypocrite and baits people every day, why is he here.
> ss from literally 1 minute ago in main room chat https://prnt.sc/r6awf1

Criticizing Israel isn't racism... it's like criticizing France isn't anti-white.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.02.2020 - 18:25
I feel sympathetic for them if that is the case, I've felt pretty extreme levels of racism from even staff members but it was through discord and not AtWar so nothing can be done about that.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.02.2020 - 19:11
Lol what is this LGBTQ safe space shit fest
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.02.2020 - 10:06
Написао Red.Army, 22.02.2020 at 17:08

I will not mention any names but why is Racism towards Mongol players and other east Asian players so overlooked? I have been a victim of that racism first hand.

you are just jealous Jews are way more successful than you
we are smarter than you
make more money than you
and the Israeli chicks are the most beautiful population of women in the world
eat shit monkey
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.02.2020 - 10:08
Guys stfu kinda suprised admins/mods dont lock this shxt
----
they said play atwar,they said it would be fun,dam

We are not the same - I am a Martian
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.02.2020 - 12:04
 4nic
Цитирај:
Написао Player 999, 23.02.2020 at 00:10

4nic may seem fine now, but I remember maybe a year ago that he was extremely racist on forums etc. Not to Unleashed's level or anything, but still a very high level of racism towards any non-white racial group. This behavior shouldn't be tolerated.

Who Is The Real Bigot Posting Hateful Things?
Написао Player 999, 19.03.2019 at 13:10
Also, the "proud of being white" is a cover for white supremacists to espouse their racism.

Написао Player 999, 31.01.2019 at 17:20
Haha let the UK leave. Watch them become a 3rd world country within 10 years. Those subhuman brits deserve it.

Being white isn't even a culture or anything worth being proud of.

Написао Player 999, 19.03.2019 at 12:46
You're simply some low-iq worthless white kid from macedonia

Написао Player 999, 19.03.2019 at 05:54
Boi you're the one from monteNEGRO, your country is literally named after being a negro xD

Написао Player 999, 19.03.2019 at 08:59
Ahahahaha macedonians live in slums and have gdp of like $3k per capita. I don't talk to peasants like you. Even our homeless people are more intelligent than the average macedonian. Also the fact that you don't even know what "anachronism" means proves that you have at best a 5th grade education.

Also the very fact you think whites are anything special shows you have a low iq.

Написао Player 999, 19.03.2019 at 12:44
People like you have been responsible for so many genocides, murders, and discrimination that have occured in the last 400 years. You whites are a minority and your power will be replaced by Asia naturally, just remember that. Better bow down to your new masters or they will treat you worse than how you treated Black people.

Написао Player 999, 19.03.2019 at 12:38
Lol I love atwar, always assuming my race just because I refuse to allow ignorant whites to think they are something special.

Написао Player 999, 19.03.2019 at 12:38
>always assuming my race

And they were always wrong weren't they?

Написао Player 999, 19.03.2019 at 08:58
Also, don't try to claim Middle East/India as white, you culture thief. No one there would want to be brought down to the level of white people, who make barely 10% of the world's population yet act like they are something special.

Asians alone are beating white people in every single country intellectually/economically, and even African immigrants are more intelligent than average than white people. I'm not sure why you disbelieve white inferiority, when all evidence points to it.

Написао Player 999, 19.03.2019 at 12:50
No one is attacking your skin color you ignorant idiot lmao. People are attacking your racism. Now gtfo and go hang yourself, or die in an airstrike or whatever macedonians do nowadays.

Написао Player 999, 11.03.2019 at 19:23
Also are you a pakistani lmao. Go support the Taliban or whatever you do there.

YIKES! That's some VENOMOUS hatred there. These vile anti-white posts aswell as direct hateful attacks on other groups are not just hate-filled, they describe a person who is deeply embedded with their hate. They get off on spreading it. They HATE Europeans. Especially Germans. They also seem to hate specific types of people. People, I assume, who aren't fond of Israel. Must be a cosmic coincidence. I'm truly.... baffled... as to why... Boggles the mind I tell ya.

Написао Player 999, 11.11.2018 at 20:36
germany isn't your damn country. You are merely a citizen in it.

Translation: "Tirpitiz. You're just a piece of paper, a number. Nothing more than a statistic. You have no meaning, no connection to the soil or the collective struggles of the people who share your blood. The homeland your people have held for 10,000 years isn't your own. It's not your country, not your nation, you just happen to be on it."

And this guy accuses of others of being hate-filled. Fucking wow.

-

"White's Aren't Becoming a Minority You Stupid White Supremacist!"
Написао Player 999, 31.07.2019 at 19:53
It's just that the "whites becoming a minority" felt like a dog whistle. I've seen some loud people on this site spread that nonsense.

Написао Player 999, 31.07.2019 at 19:53
>nonsense

One Year before:
Написао Player 999, 10.11.2018 at 17:52
If native-born people in Germany have a lower fertility rate than immigrants, they will naturally be overtaken. Basic math.

Написао Player 999, 24.10.2018 at 00:10
Not by that much of a majority, the majority of babies born in the US are already non-white. White percentage will drop to 50% by 2050 or so with high immigration

Написао Player 999, 19.03.2019 at 13:57
Even if not technically racist, there are some europeans who are racist but are hiding it under the guise of being against a religion. So that's one risk that'll need to be watched out for, even if technically it's not being racist

But it's all going to be fine. He tells us there will not be any problems and that it will be better for everyone.

Написао Player 999, 13.11.2018 at 18:22
And watch Europe go down the town because Europeans aren't having kids lmao

lmao

lmao

lmao

Wait... what? You said it was good for us? DID YOU LIE? I AM SHOCKED. HE WAS LYING ALL ALONG!

Imagine being this gleeful about forced ethnic replacement and knowing the horrors it will bring, but then later pretending it's perfectly fine and anyone opposing it is genocidal. Total projection and blood libel. But remember, you're the bigot guys, he wants equality and opposes 'hate'.
lmao

Blatant Classism And Economic Supremacism

Написао Player 999, 28.10.2019 at 05:37
He is probably unemployed and living off welfare that people with actual jobs pay for.

Your belief in this anachromism probably comes from the fact that you are an unemployed, uneducated person who is most likely autistic/suffers from a lack of empathy.

>a lack of empathy.

Oh, the irony.

Написао Player 999, 05.10.2018 at 17:45
Why are these people arguing over clans. Are they all unemployed or not go to college or something?

Написао Player 999, 24.10.2018 at 19:45
They don't have much to lose because they all work at mcdonalds, manual labor, or unemployed lol

Написао Player 999, 10.11.2018 at 22:06
I guess racist neo-nazis like Tipiz are at the bottom as per his own definition of "subhuman", as most neo-nazis tend to be lower-middle class and a plurality of them are on some sort of welfare. So by his own definition, his own neo-nazi buddies are subhuman due to their low iq and inability to get normal jobs

Написао Player 999, 08.09.2019 at 22:37
bro we gotta kick these people off welfare xD. I don't want cuntleashed to eat from my money

Написао Player 999, 19.03.2019 at 10:40
He is living off welfare, and works as toilet cleaner to supplement his welfare checks. Too bad US taxpayer money goes to pay for his welfare, because his country is too poor to function.

Написао Player 999, 24.10.2018 at 19:50
White nationalism in the US is primarily supported by lower-middle, working class, or unemployed whites

But remember, he always tells us he cares so much about inequality and the downtrodden. It is another lie, and another projection.

Abrahamic Religions Are Regressive, Except Mine
Написао Player 999, 06.05.2019 at 21:16

What's with Christians talking shit about Islam and vice versa, when those two religions are nearly identical? Books are the same with a few changes, holy figures are the same (God and Allah are literally the same person), practices stated in the book are equally regressive, and millions of deaths have been caused in the names of both. I'm neither a Christian nor a Muslim but they fail to realize that their religions are brother religions. It's as stupid as Catholic and Protestants fighting each other, or Sunni and Shia fighting each other. Both believe in the same thing with slight variances.

He completely fails to mention the third Abrahamic religion, which founded the other two. He attacks Christians and Muslims for their texts, but completely misses out the third. I wonder why.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
REALLY GETS THE NOGGIN' JOGGIN'

Ethno-Nationalism For Me, But Not For Thee
Написао Player 999, 24.10.2018 at 20:14
The alt-right is the extreme right (which happens to believe in white nationalism)

Hmm, he seems really opposed to ethno-nationa-

Написао Player 999, 19.03.2019 at 19:25
Also very ironic that you are using the example of Israel. Israel's people, who are predominantly Jewish, suffered an actual genocide by your country during WW2, if you recall. So they had to have a safe place to live that wasn't in Europe. Germans have faced nothing of the sort, and are prospering in Germany as we speak. There's been little to none anti-german sentiment in Europe, and Germans are safe nearly anywhere.

So they had to have a safe place

Wait, what...

Oh, I remember.
Написао Tik-Tok, 31.10.2019 at 18:40
"ONE RULE FOR ME,
ONE RULE FOR YOU"

Every allegation made is a dark projection of how he really feels, and his posts, his hate and his hypocrisy are concrete evidence of this:
Написао Tik-Tok, 25.10.2019 at 02:43
There seems to be a deep paranoia within zionist supremacist culture. Everything they say about us is a projection of themselves. When they claim we hate them, in truth they hate us. When they say we seek to destroy them, in truth they seek to destroy us. It doesn't make sense unless it is analysed in this way. People with innocent nativist goals and honest nativist concerns are immediately hounded with atrocious projections. All manner of scenarios of normal nativist issues are concocted into dark violent fantasies. This is because our collective story of today, founded in allegations of German Genocide and European 'pogroms', is a vile projection. Our tree that blooms our fruit is tainted. This cannot go on. This narrative of evil, genocidal white people is the worst kind of blood libel imaginable.

I rest my case.

-

UPDATE:

Написао Player 999, 01.07.2017 at 00:14
I have a PhD in Hebrew Studies from Harvard.

Within the Hebrew language section of the atwar forums, he translates a post by an Israeli, who may or may not be quoting an Israeli statesman. He translates this and at no point does he demean it, attack or discredit it. He doesn't attack the economic or social status of the person making it, nor does he claim that they have genocidal or racist intentions. He simply translates it, and I have no doubt, supports what is said:
The meaning of handing the land over to the enemy and the expulsion of the people from its land by force is the loss of our collective identity as a people. Two thousand years of longing for Zion will be wiped out by the state that the Jewish people established in order to return to Zion. If there is something illegal under international law, the Bible is the foundation of their civilization, the illegality is summarized in the behavior of the left, the media and the Supreme Court, and in the attempt to uproot the Jewish people in its land.

After all, the people who give up in exchange for a piece of paper about their identity will no longer be a people anymore. Any nation that renounces its symbols and identity, expressed by its symbols, whether the British over London or the Russians over Moscow, will stop being a nation at that moment. What will the Jews say on their wedding day in the future after the handing over of the Temple Mount and Jerusalem to the enemy and recognition of its final and absolute ownership of the thousands of years that will come on the Temple Mount? And on Zion as a whole, what will the Jews say on their wedding day, with their own hands handing over the national collective memory of Jerusalem and the Temple Mount to the Arab enemy?

For years, the left poisoned the wells. The language of political correctness has turned to the left, a person who says "the Land of Israel belongs to the people of Israel" is a mad extremist worthy of administrative detention.

Remember:

ONE RULE FOR ME
After all, the people who give up in exchange for a piece of paper about their identity will no longer be a people anymore.

ONE RULE FOR YOU
Написао Player 999, 11.11.2018 at 20:36
germany isn't your damn country. You are merely a citizen in it.

ONE RULE FOR ME
The meaning of handing the land over to the enemy and the expulsion of the people from its land by force is the loss of our collective identity as a people.

ONE RULE FOR YOU
Написао Player 999, 19.03.2019 at 12:44
You whites are a minority and your power will be replaced

Написао Player 999, 10.11.2018 at 17:52
they will naturally be overtaken. Basic math.

ONE RULE FOR ME
For years, the left poisoned the wells. The language of political correctness has turned to the left, a person who says "the Land of Israel belongs to the people of Israel" is a mad extremist worthy of administrative detention.

ONE RULE FOR YOU
Also, the "proud of being white" is a cover for white supremacists to espouse their racism.

If my perceived resentment exists, would it not be absolutely justified by this language, ethnic-antagonism and hypocrisy? And would the hypocrisy I continue to find only reinforce it?

Написао Tik-Tok, 27.10.2019 at 00:30
I base your false perception of me the upon collective actions taken in the name of Zionist interests, and on the history and religious teachings of radical Judaism. There is more hatred taught at radical Judaist schools than any other in the West. The stories of pogroms, the unending usage of the holocaust as a guilt-narrative and the bigotry of anti-white biopower is blood libel of the worst kind. I will not tolerate being told that seeking self-determination for my people is tantamount to desiring the holocaust, nor will I tolerate the historical inaccuracy around historical figures who are working class heroes that stood against capitalism, injustice and anti-nativism.

Amongst the majority of nativists, there may be resentment towards the actions of Israel and it's influence on our society but there is no plot to undermine them or destroy them. The main narrative nativists discuss is how to push back against this hypocritical and hateful influence. I don't see anyone calling for an end to Jewishness or Judaism or Jews. I do see the opposite scenario (of Zionist supremacists attacking whiteness) on a daily basis. But as this continues, some are coming to the conclusion that if such psychological war continues, and if you are so adamant on stopping us from molding society towards our interests, why should you get to have your own interests enforced at all if you prevent us from having them ourselves? You create your own enemies.

It is the hypocrisy that fuels this perceived resentment. Why does it continue? How can someone claim to oppose hate, yet be so hateful? How can someone claim to oppose inequality, yet celebrate inequality and use it as a line of obscene attacks? How can someone who claims self-determination on ethnic grounds as an immoral abberation yet support, celebrate and seek to maintain ethnic self-determinism for their own people? Why is all of this hypocrisy and willful hatred exclusively directed at European peoples?

The is only conclusion that can be made of C Sharp's motives: Tribal Supremacy, with Europeans perceived as the primal antagonist.

You can dig up dirt on anyone, in your case here it wasnt hard, should i condemn you for these past statements? probably.
Go through my forum posts, lets see how many of these you will find, ill wait.
----
~Napoleon

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.02.2020 - 15:12
 Witch-Doctor (Модератор)
Написао 4nic, 23.02.2020 at 12:04

You can dig up dirt on anyone, in your case here it wasnt hard, should i condemn you for these past statements? probably.
Go through my forum posts, lets see how many of these you will find, ill wait.

You deleted the toxic ones like grom.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.02.2020 - 15:28
4nic is very racist. He calls me a potato and is always asking where I keep my pot of gold. Give him the unleashed treatment.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.02.2020 - 16:32
 4nic
Написао Permamuted, 23.02.2020 at 15:28

4nic is very racist. He calls me a potato and is always asking where I keep my pot of gold. Give him the unleashed treatment.

You forgot im ageist too, i call you an old man as well.
----
~Napoleon

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.02.2020 - 17:11
Dunno what the problem is but if I get to sue 4nic for reparation money I'm all up for it.
----
Someone Better Than You
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
24.02.2020 - 09:40
Написао Inshallah12, 22.02.2020 at 17:30

We did go to mods about 4nic's racism... and you admitted you wouldn't do anything about it Dave because he's your cousin. https://prnt.sc/r4vq91 . So you basically stated that 4nic could spew all of the racism he wants and he will never get reprimanded.

----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.02.2020 - 08:09
Big nigga 69 <3
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.02.2020 - 08:37
Racism surely won't be tolerated on the game, but you can bet just about anything else is.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.02.2020 - 10:06
LONG LIVE THE CONFEDERACY!
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
31.03.2020 - 12:01
Написао Player 999, 23.02.2020 at 00:10
4nic may seem fine now, but I remember maybe a year ago that he was extremely racist on forums etc. Not to Unleashed's level or anything, but still a very high level of racism towards any non-white racial group. This behavior shouldn't be tolerated.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

You got BTFO so hard on this, you had to make alts and change your name to keep posting here to save face.
https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=42606

Написао 4nic, 23.02.2020 at 12:04
You can dig up dirt on anyone, in your case here it wasnt hard, should i condemn you for these past statements? probably. Go through my forum posts, lets see how many of these you will find, ill wait.

Absolutely BASED response. Never be defensive with such blood libelous claims against you. Always be aggressive against them, they have no defense. My best post on this forum, and a constant reminder of the hypocrisy of Zionist Supremacists.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
31.03.2020 - 12:09
Написао 1GodofWar1, 23.02.2020 at 10:06
we are smarter than you
make more money than you
eat shit monkey

How the fuck is this not 'racist'? Constant affirmations of his Jewish superiority and then implying the OP is a 'monkey' because of his ethnicity? The same attitude as CSharp. It's almost as if... this is a cultural trend within your collective.

Цитирај:
ONE RULE FOR THEE, BUT NOT FOR ME!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
31.03.2020 - 22:06
Написао Tik-Tok, 31.03.2020 at 12:09

Написао 1GodofWar1, 23.02.2020 at 10:06
we are smarter than you
make more money than you
eat shit monkey

How the fuck is this not 'racist'? Constant affirmations of his Jewish superiority and then implying the OP is a 'monkey' because of his ethnicity? The same attitude as CSharp. It's almost as if... this is a cultural trend within your collective.

Цитирај:
ONE RULE FOR THEE, BUT NOT FOR ME!

first i never said i was not a racist
i think everyone is a racist in some sort of way
its hot wired in our DNA to like people from our family and community
and fear/hate/despise different people its a basic survival instinct
racism was taken to an extreme by the white monkeys that took it way too far with enslaving the black monkeys.

tic tok you are a smart monkey but still a monkey none the less.

it says it black in white in the bible
goyim are born to serve jews
whites got it the wrong way around
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.04.2020 - 13:28
Who is this noob
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.04.2020 - 14:36
Tik tok
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине