Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 4   Посвећено од стране: 83 users
26.02.2020 - 22:18
Написао natsmith, 26.02.2020 at 21:35

long talk.

Ok, first of all to create a topic on moderator actions you need to talk in private with Brianwl. now going to the theme of the topic, violating the rules of NWE means that the creator has to ban it from joining that map. nothing to do with moderators my dear man. neither admins and neither dave, the creator of the game. maybe you should just talk to the owner of the map, that idk who is it. Also lieing on pms is legal.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.02.2020 - 23:23
Написао Palmitas, 26.02.2020 at 22:18

long talk.

Ok, first of all to create a topic on moderator actions you need to talk in private with Brianwl. now going to the theme of the topic, violating the rules of NWE means that the creator has to ban it from joining that map. nothing to do with moderators my dear man. neither admins and neither dave, the creator of the game. maybe you should just talk to the owner of the map, that idk who is it. Also lieing on pms is legal.

i own that map, hi. you looking for me? i wish mods banned people on my map for breaking my laws.. sadness
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.02.2020 - 23:57
Написао Alois, 26.02.2020 at 23:23

Написао Palmitas, 26.02.2020 at 22:18

long talk.

i own that map, hi. you looking for me? i wish mods banned people on my map for breaking my laws.. sadness

quote him, not me. also tbh you cant ban someone with no proves.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.02.2020 - 05:55
 Sascha (Модератор)
Please read the Mod Transparency rules.
https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=41801

Locked.
----

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
--Les Brown
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине