Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 13   Посвећено од стране: 78 users
05.06.2020 - 15:04
Without naming any individual players specifically, I'd like to point out an underlying problem in this game. The recent carry on of certain members of staff is abhorrent. I've just been informed that my clanmates have been subject to racism from a senior member of staff after a coalition war. I am disappointed, but not surprised, as I have highlighted this issue to Dave recently after I was muted for outing one of these individuals in question.

For this reason and this reason alone, we have decided that Hellenism will not be playing against Orca for the season of Summer 2020.
Any racist or abusive remarks from any member of this clan will be logged and reported without delay or notice to offenders. atWar is full of affable players and in general is a cordial place to be. Let's not let a few bad apples spoil the bunch.

We look forward to playing with the rest of you this season.
-Wheelo
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.06.2020 - 15:09
It's absolutely unacceptable and I think especially what has gone on in the world currently that all of us(myself included) need to do better and that there are really no more excuses to be acting as such in this day and age. Let this be a stepping stone to all of us improving and hopefully this platform becoming a greater place for all to come and enjoy no matter where you are from.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.06.2020 - 15:11
Message deleted by clovis1122. Reason: Irrelevant and off-topic.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.06.2020 - 15:21
No ss never happened, idk what happened, what are the insult etc...
For me its random accusation from a random noob, no one cares if a noob clan like hellenism wont cw another clan.
go play blitz and lb somewhere else pls
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.06.2020 - 15:25
Написао Froyer, 05.06.2020 at 15:21

No ss never happened, idk what happened, what are the insult etc...
For me its random accusation from a random noob, no one cares if a noob clan like hellenism wont cw another clan.
go play blitz and lb somewhere else pls

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.06.2020 - 15:26
Написао Wheelo, 05.06.2020 at 15:04

I've just been informed that my clanmates have been subject to racism from a senior member of staff after a coalition war.

Please name such individuals, posting screenshots, and other proof of their misbehavior. I will talk with them.

No community can evolve with racism. I will not tolerate such misbehaviors for as long as I am in atWar's staff team.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.06.2020 - 15:27
Написао clovis1122, 05.06.2020 at 15:26

I've just been informed that my clanmates have been subject to racism from a senior member of staff after a coalition war.

Please name such individuals, posting screenshots, and other proof of their misbehavior. I will talk with them.

No community can evolve with racism. I will not tolerate such misbehaviors for as long as I am in atWar's staff team.

I did not name any individuals in this post or include screenshots as to avoid 'pillory', any further incidents will be pmd directly to you.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.06.2020 - 15:35
Wow stay strong hellenism
racist orca
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.06.2020 - 15:39
We must evolve beyond race, and embrace each other as a Mother would her son.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.06.2020 - 16:51
Hahahaha
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.06.2020 - 17:05
 Witch-Doctor (Модератор)
Написао Wheelo, 05.06.2020 at 15:27

Написао clovis1122, 05.06.2020 at 15:26

I did not name any individuals in this post or include screenshots as to avoid 'pillory', any further incidents will be pmd directly to you.

So basically you don't have any evidence.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.06.2020 - 17:08
InSIDious
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.06.2020 - 18:01
 Sid (Админ)
If it was me (definitely wasn't), send the evidence to Dave/Clovis. If it was someone else in my clan or another mod, send it to me. If you think i have a conflict of interest, i'v had no problem correcting my friends/clanmates in the past.

Don't frame me/orca in your post and give up no evidence though and just bs. Send some evidence to someone before I ban you, this isn't the outlet to bs about this sort of thing, you report it to mods.

I've spoken to Clovis and so far he hasn't received anything.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине