temp
That looks like my uncles room.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.06.2020 - 18:35
Написао temp, 10.06.2020 at 18:34

You're uncle is playing with WD too? Who's it? A Sphinx?
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.06.2020 - 19:10
 temp
Написао Croat, 10.06.2020 at 18:35

Написао temp, 10.06.2020 at 18:34

You're uncle is playing with WD too? Who's it? A Sphinx?

My uncle is a 55 y/o Pakistani man, so yeah Probably Sphinx.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.06.2020 - 01:01
Dos this post give you cancer
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.06.2020 - 01:59
Games supposed to be fun not stressfull :c
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.06.2020 - 03:11
Meh just don't be a noob and stick to the plan D, if u fail its the plan's fault not urs.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.06.2020 - 06:00
I remember in pb we had to wait up to 20 mins to start cw because croat was on constant cig breaks

especially if the previous cw was a stressful one
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.06.2020 - 07:44
Friendly advise:

If you don't stop with the cigs you'll die in unbearable misery.

Also. We should just let WD and JF/ play together it will look like this:

----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.06.2020 - 16:40
Wd's fine. Try playing with 4nic. it's like

----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.06.2020 - 18:49
Написао Permamuted, 12.06.2020 at 16:40

--

That clown won you three seasons while you stacked your cap and expected the game to win it for you, be grateful!

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.06.2020 - 18:56
This is how

----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.06.2020 - 19:12
Написао Wheelo, 12.06.2020 at 18:49

That clown won you three seasons while you stacked your cap and expected the game to win it for you, be grateful!

You've even had a higher impact on illy's winrate than 4nic even when not in the clan. You'll always be Illyrias favourite little amigo.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.06.2020 - 19:29
Написао Permamuted, 12.06.2020 at 19:12

--

You're right, I won you the season again a few months ago, even 4nic admitted it...meanwhile you still have 40 units in london t4..

P.s. better give Darren from Coolock his dole money, he's got a knife... stay safe out there lil fella
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.06.2020 - 19:49
Написао Wheelo, 12.06.2020 at 19:29

You're right, I won you the season again a few months ago, even 4nic admitted it...meanwhile you still have 40 units in london t4..

P.s. better give Darren from Coolock his dole money, he's got a knife... stay safe out there lil fella

It really is something, the guy who spent a month wandering around aw calling people toxic before his mental breakdown is now sitting on the forums sneering at other people's careers - people who pay the taxes that contribute to his own families social welfare payments.

Stay classy wheelo.

Also my cw win/loss ratio speaks for itself, as does yours. You try some capstacking.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.06.2020 - 20:36
Написао Permamuted, 12.06.2020 at 19:49

It really is something, the guy who spent a month wandering around aw calling people toxic before his mental breakdown is now sitting on the forums sneering at other people's careers - people who pay the taxes that contribute to his own families social welfare payments.

Stay classy wheelo.

Also my cw win/loss ratio speaks for itself, as does yours. You try some capstacking.

Perhaps you should ask the question 'why?'.
I don't sneer at any good natured person's career. From what I've seen over the past while, you are not a good guy.

Your comments on mental health are revolting. The fact that you use such an issue as material for insult really does reflect on your character. It's one of the few things that irk me because I've seen the effects of this matter first hand. So when I see people like you and 'waffel' use it as some sort of point of insult, it's a worrying reminder that there really are people who share your attitudes.

This isn't about me, or you, but the kid down the road who hasn't been out in a while. The guy who used to be full of the joys. The middle aged dude who the economy has forgotten post 08'. I've no problem in saying that I care about these guys.

Perhaps when you find one of your friends, or someone you know, swinging off a bridge, you'll realise it ain't something to insult anyone about.

You've also facilitated some of the game's most obnoxious players for years, guys who spew vile abuse in global, etc... You were shafted from the mod team for the way you spoke to and about scenario players / non comp players. Then you decided to try having a go at the game's new owner. Not to mention how you + the old mod team treated Clovis.... well isn't it funny how the tables turn..

I don't think you're a good guy and I've no problem making comments like that to bad natured people.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.06.2020 - 20:56
 Witch-Doctor (Модератор)
Написао Wheelo, 12.06.2020 at 20:36

Stay classy wheelo.

I don't sneer at any good natured person's career. From what I've seen over the past while, you are not a good guy.

Your comments on mental health are revolting. The fact that you use such an issue as material for insult really does reflect on your character. It's one of the few things that irk me because I've seen the effects of this matter first hand. So when I see people like you and 'waffel' use it as some sort of point of insult, it's a worrying reminder that there really are people who share your attitudes.

This isn't about me, or you, but the kid down the road who hasn't been out in a while. The guy who used to be full of the joys. The middle aged dude who the economy has forgotten post 08'. I've no problem in saying that I care about these guys.

Perhaps when you find one of your friends, or someone you know, swinging off a bridge, you'll realise it ain't something to insult anyone about.

You've also facilitated some of the game's most obnoxious players for years, guys who spew vile abuse in global, etc... You were shafted from the mod team for the way you spoke to and about scenario players / non comp players. Then you decided to try having a go at the game's new owner. Not to mention how you + the old mod team treated Clovis.... well isn't it funny how the tables turn..

I don't think you're a good guy and I've no problem making comments like that to bad natured people.

What's wheelo's favorite dinosaur?
The Thesaurus

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.06.2020 - 04:40

I do know why. I don't like you. I don't want you anywhere near me or my clan. I think you're annoying and an asshole I've made this crystal clear to you. I would've ignored you but lately you became personal and are now coming after me publicly with the little snippets of real life info you gleaned on me. Apparently you're a liar too.

I am sure what we with me being a nasty person who goes around mocking mental health, there's tonnes of evidence of my antics on the forums and in the various chats right? I'm sure Amok repromoted me to the modteam and overruled clovis because he too is a nasty person.

Also Wheelo please continue to dox me some more. I'm sure Sid would love to hear about it. The mods tend to take that kind of thing pretty seriously.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.06.2020 - 06:28
Look what you did of my thread
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.06.2020 - 19:15
Написао Witch-Doctor, 12.06.2020 at 20:56

Stay classy wheelo.

What's wheelo's favorite dinosaur?
The Thesaurus

meanwhile WD is a tyrannosaurus wreck. I dino what to tell all of you, maybe he's just a scaredactyl judging by his gameplay
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.06.2020 - 03:28
 Sid (Админ)
Mmm, maybe next time :/
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине