Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 68   Посвећено од стране: 174 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране Kame Sennin Taz, 17.11.2020 - 07:58

Host of Tournament Mesopotamia and Taz Youlkepoye

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In order to avoid the premature end of the tournament due to a lack of players participating in the games.
The tournament will take place in play open to all !!
No need to register here, a game will be opened per week generally on Sunday, by a random host and a random game and random settings.
The game will not be private, it will be open to everyone in the main Casual game room.
This aims to fill the game as easily and quickly as possible with 40 players.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end of this championship will take place, when the last game will be finished.
1 opening per week, every Sunday.
All games will be in 48H turn, 50 turn and 0 ally, for games without teams.
For all other game settings they will be random.

The championship will be in the form of points to be won, per place reached in the SP in the heart of the game.
40 players per game, or less if the game is not filled..
1 point for the player with the lowest SP score and 40 points for the winner.
If there are 35 players, it will be 35 points for the winner.
An end of game screen will be posted here by the winner.

The host of the game, will not produce any units during T1.

But movement during T1 is not prohibited, because it will not be possible to control every player joining the game.

●The rules :

1 game per week.

20 games in all.

After the end of T1, no one can join the game.

Here is the list of maps that will be playing:
They are not written in the order of appearances.

●Map Classic : 9

World Map Clasic = 2/2 game
A Song of Ice and Fire Whole Map = 2/2 game
Mix History = 2/2 game
World Avetisia lll = 2/2 game
Battle for Middle Earth lll Whole Map = 2/2 game
Mega Greek World = 2/2 game
Omnia = 2/2 game
Ancient World = 2/2 game
1700 Empires = 2/2 game

●Map Scénario : 1

Sapiens = 2/2 game

Here is the list of hosts for the opening of the different games:

Mesopotamia - Hulkie700 - gladiator66 - SwampNewts - Taz Youlkepoye

●Rewards :

Here are some more trophies to be won during the tournament:

The first 5 of the classification will have a trophy :

- -

-

One trophy for 5 wins and can be one for 4 and 3 wins:
The trophy will be modular, to prevent the player from hitting 3 trophies for the same reward, a bit like Risk.

- -

A trophy for the 3 players who won a game with the most SP:
For players who have played a minimum of 10 games.
Players who will just make a real game for the max SP and then the rest of the games wouldn't really play it, wouldn't be considered.
This is to avoid the troll of players who would come just for the reward of the trophy.

3500PC ( Donator ) for the 1rd place, Deleted.
1500 PC ( Donator ) for the 2nd place,
800 PC ( Donator ) for the 3rd place.
200 PC ( Donator ) for the 4th place.
50 PC ( Donator ) for 5th place.

I come to warn you that the PC discounts for the first place, mine, will be redistributed to the 4 players who finished in the first 5.

50 PC for each player having participated in 10 games.

200 PC for a game win.

Finally can be a donation trophy for 200 PC:

●List Donator :
Totale = 6050 PC

Dave : 2000 PC
Croat : 1000 PC ok don received in bank atwar
Mesopotamia : 500 PC ok don received in bank atwar
Taz Youlkepoye : 500 PC ok don received in bank atwar
branigan66 : 500 PC
JUGERS2 : 250 PC ok don received in bank atwar
PleaseMe : 200 PC ok don received in bank atwar
Spartans300 : 200 PC ok don received in bank atwar
Ivan. : 200 PC ok don received in bank atwar
TimTheNoob : 200 PC ok don received in bank atwar
woojoo : 200 PC
Rasp : 200 PC ok don received in bank atwar
b2. : 100 PC

The Tournament is finally over, after 8 and a half months of intense play.

With a grand finale in the Omnia game which ended yesterday,
game which lasted 3 months and which saw as winner the player Karambit,
who at the same time exploded the record of SP for a victory in this championship !!!
Congratulations to him !!!!

Here is the Final table for the best players:

The first 5 will soon receive this trophy.

Kame Sennin Taz

Mesopotamia

SwampNewts

BasarisizNinja

Here are the players who will receive their trophies for winning several games during this tournament:

Kame Sennin Taz For 7 Victory !

1122 For 4 Victory !

Mesopotamia For 3 Victory !

Here are the 3 players who will receive this trophy, for having won a game with the highest number of SP:

1 Karambit with 12011 SP !

2 Kame Sennin Taz with 5307 SP !

3 Hibiki Verniy with 4405 SP !

Unfortunately Spartans300 with a victory and a score of 8638 in game 19,
will not receive this trophy because he did not meet the condition of the minimum 10 games to play.

Finally, here is the list of players, who will receive 50PC
for participating in 10 games during the tournament:

Kame Sennin Taz - Mesopotamia - SwampNewts - 1122 - BasarisizNinja

Hulkie700 - Karambit - Hannibal Smith - Hibiki Verniy - GAbe the BABe

Prince_Murderer - branigan66 - Red! - stuarthk - gladiator66

Thank you all for participating in this first tournament, open to all players
and regardless of the player community you are part of.
About 200 players participated in this tournament !!!

A big thank you to Mesopotamia for agreeing to accompany me on this adventure,
then to SwampNewts, gladiator66 and Hulkie700 for being the hosts of several games,

Thank you all !!
05.07.2021 - 00:58
It was a great tournament. Thank you all!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.07.2021 - 10:09
Gg
----
Tender is the Night...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.07.2021 - 19:27
Thanks to all who participated!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.07.2021 - 02:27
8-month long tournament, 40 matches, etc. But f0cking mods canceled it based on their insights.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.07.2021 - 02:44
 Dave (Админ)
Написао BasarisizNinja, 08.07.2021 at 02:27

8-month long tournament, 40 matches, etc. But f0cking mods canceled it based on their insights.

How, exactly, did we "cancel" it?
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.07.2021 - 03:03
Написао Dave, 08.07.2021 at 02:44

Написао BasarisizNinja, 08.07.2021 at 02:27

How, exactly, did we "cancel" it?

two reasons:

1) First of all, I could not see my trophy or PC on my account yet.
2) Croat claimed that Taz cheated/fixed the rules of the tournament so that he landed on many PCs at the end, which actually refers that the other players (winners etc) may also engage in this kind of cheating as well. If not, and only TAZ is accused, the second should be the first and etc. Do you guys have a road map about it? or you just do not want to give that much PC for one player.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.07.2021 - 03:16
Написао BasarisizNinja, 08.07.2021 at 03:03

two reasons:

1) First of all, I could not see my trophy or PC on my account yet.
2) Croat claimed that Taz cheated/fixed the rules of the tournament so that he landed on many PCs at the end, which actually refers that the other players (winners etc) may also engage in this kind of cheating as well. If not, and only TAZ is accused, the second should be the first and etc. Do you guys have a road map about it? or you just do not want to give that much PC for one player.

1)
All trophy awards from tournament are already pinned to winners profiles. Mesopotamia and myself did it already before more than a day, so it's an utter lie that you don't see it on your account yet.
All ProtoCoin awards remained exactly the same as it was written in the original pay-out list. We are currently taking care of ProtoCoins that were promised by certain players, but aren't yet delivered to the Casual Tournament bank. As soon as we deal with those PCs, we will add them to the rest of PCs and forward them to the winners, including the donator trophies.

2)
The only thing that happened is something between Taz and myself, it didn't affect the tournament in any way, so stop talking shit.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.07.2021 - 04:26
The tournament is now concluded .. all trophies and PC awards have been delivered!

Special thanks to Taz for working with me to make this happen .. it was indeed a long road but lots of fun .. thanks to everyone who participated and donated .. hope ya'll had good times and gained lots of experience and skills

I want to thank Croat for being patient and helping us with trophies and awards .. and of course thanks Dave for always being there to help make our ideas a reality

As tournament hosts .. me and taz decided we would forfeit our PC awards which would therefore be distributed to the next top 3 winners as below

Winners:
1) Kame Sennin Taz: Host
2) Mesopotamia: Host
3) SwampNewts: 2970 PC
4) 1122: 1890 PC
5) BasarisizNinja: 540 PC

We can now lock this thread .. if you have question/concern feel free to PM me .. until next time
----
Meso
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине