Постови: 70   Посвећено од стране: 153 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране DURRHUNTER, 10.07.2012 - 21:15
This is a stupid topic thats already been pulled up before
03.08.2012 - 01:15
 Leaf
Написао Garde, 02.08.2012 at 12:01

Написао Leaf, 02.08.2012 at 02:14

I think you've completely forgotten about Asia. Not that I'm saying there are alot of Asian players, but there still is a handful online when I get on. There are no mods on for like a 6 hour period during that time.

Oceania has the same timezones as Asia, Glennmiller and Pantha handle them.

Maybe it's because they're inactive but I never see them on.

Also, Oceania does not cover the whole of Asia.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.08.2012 - 01:43
Написао Leaf, 03.08.2012 at 01:15

Написао Garde, 02.08.2012 at 12:01

Oceania has the same timezones as Asia, Glennmiller and Pantha handle them.

Taiwan and Australia cover the two most important Asian Timezones if I'm not mistaken, it may not be the same as Japan, but in reality, we don't have many Asian players, so it shouldn't matter too much if they're an hour off. Hardly anyone from the Middle-east plays either, if you don't count the Eastern Meddit. sea or Caucasia, so out two Asian/Oceanian Mods are just fine.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.08.2012 - 02:38
 Leaf
Написао Garde, 03.08.2012 at 01:43

Написао Leaf, 03.08.2012 at 01:15

Taiwan and Australia cover the two most important Asian Timezones if I'm not mistaken, it may not be the same as Japan, but in reality, we don't have many Asian players, so it shouldn't matter too much if they're an hour off. Hardly anyone from the Middle-east plays either, if you don't count the Eastern Meddit. sea or Caucasia, so out two Asian/Oceanian Mods are just fine.

Yes, but the problem is both of the mods don't come online.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.08.2012 - 02:59
Majorkill covers west-asian and arabian timezones, Pantha has east- asian and oceania timezones. We have (in theory) all timezones covered. But also the mods have a life besides afterwind and are not always online and sometimes less active (sific, pantha, majorkill). These things happen and i don't think we should have a overkill of moderators. Most players come from US- and Europe timezone, witch should be the most covered timezone.
But, you will be served soon as there might some more mods getting promoted.
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.08.2012 - 18:43
The problem is not a matter of time zones since most people aren't able to keep up with a schedule that includes something time consuming that is not financially productive and when some real life activity demands some time change games are the first to go as they are low on priority list. What we need is a few active players being the moderators. Choosing the right people, with as little as 5 players you can keep 24/7 surveillance. At this moment the current setup doubles the surveillance for certain times but leaves a significant vacuum that is exploited almost every day.

Overall, you might say I agree with this line:

Написао Clovek30, 13.07.2012 at 22:50

AW indeed needs better moderation. However, not the quantity of Mods should be increased, but the quality of mods and moderation.

And you may see it this way:

Написао WillPalm, 01.08.2012 at 19:34

We need mods with no life.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.08.2012 - 20:39
Написао Kaliraa, 03.08.2012 at 18:43

The problem is not a matter of time zones since most people aren't able to keep up with a schedule that includes something time consuming that is not financially productive and when some real life activity demands some time change games are the first to go as they are low on priority list. What we need is a few active players being the moderators. Choosing the right people, with as little as 5 players you can keep 24/7 surveillance. At this moment the current setup doubles the surveillance for certain times but leaves a significant vacuum that is exploited almost every day.

Overall, you might say I agree with this line:

Написао Clovek30, 13.07.2012 at 22:50

AW indeed needs better moderation. However, not the quantity of Mods should be increased, but the quality of mods and moderation.

And you may see it this way:

Написао WillPalm, 01.08.2012 at 19:34

We need mods with no life.

Too bad the most active players happen to be one-sided or arrogant. Our current staff is the best we can get.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.08.2012 - 04:02
Congrats to Tzeentch and Vril.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.08.2012 - 12:40
What's the methodology for choosing mods? I've nothing against Tzeentch but I've never seen him ever ever and I'm fairly active. What does he have that any other player doesn't (aside from a cloaking device)?
----
Написао Amok, 29.04.2012 at 08:36

Gardevoir, your obnoxiousness really baffles me sometimes...just leave for good already or stop whining.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.08.2012 - 13:28
I've never seen him either lol, but I talked to him a little bit last night and he seemed like an alright guy.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.08.2012 - 13:35
Написао Barrymore, 07.08.2012 at 12:40

What's the methodology for choosing mods? I've nothing against Tzeentch but I've never seen him ever ever and I'm fairly active. What does he have that any other player doesn't (aside from a cloaking device)?

I prefer playing MoS and GW, so a cloaking device is very important ;-)

Maybe its a question of time Zones that we dont know each other.
Why i am choosen to be Mod? Thats a question i must leave for someoneelse
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине