Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 8   Посвећено од стране: 49 users
24.02.2021 - 16:45
A lot of flags were just added, and although they include a lot of nationalities from around the world, they exclude a very important group who I think is owed at least some gesture of respect: gays.

Some esteemed members of this community and I had a dialogue earlier about this very subject. And we think it is very important that the LGTBQ/gay flag be added at once. As a newfound homosexual myself, I immediately took this recently added feature as an assault on my rights and many of my peers feel the same

Thank you for your consideration
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
24.02.2021 - 16:46
Agree.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
24.02.2021 - 16:50
There are many flags in world. All the flags added recently are of a geographic part of the world. I don't think adding or not adding lgbtq flag would be suitable at this point. Something i want to see is atletast 2 muslim icons since there are 3 Christian ones and 2 jewish ones. As for rest is up to the devs to add rest bunch of icons. Easter is coming soon i expect there will be added even more Christian icons when there are 0 muslim ones.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
24.02.2021 - 16:57
 Nero
Support. I also think something like this would also apply to many users.

----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
25.02.2021 - 11:49
You mean children's flag that is hijacked by certain group of adults?
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
25.02.2021 - 20:05
That's right Sean!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.03.2021 - 14:53
 Mobster (Модератор)
Liberian country flags need to be added before someone gets angry too.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.03.2021 - 16:25
Just mute waffel, and world will become perfect.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине