Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 29   Посвећено од стране: 61 users
26.03.2021 - 19:27
Please send gift Dave
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.03.2021 - 19:36
What about me ??

Im here 120 years ,i should be a president of atwar.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.03.2021 - 06:08
#AvatarForPresident2024
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.03.2021 - 11:54
Oops i made mistake, i thought i joined 27th march, turns out it was 17th march 2011.

Give some awesome trophy Dave!
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.03.2021 - 12:32
Написао Skanderbeg, 27.03.2021 at 11:54

Oops i made mistake, i thought i joined 27th march, turns out it was 17th march 2011.

3650days forum mute would be the best reward for you and the whole community
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.03.2021 - 12:47
Написао Bisexual, 27.03.2021 at 12:32

is that the time you were banned for stealing accounts and making death threats to Meester and Desu?

I know you can't stand me alongside Meester and Desu for retrieving the lost accounts and banning you for rules violations. It seems your lawyer skills didn't help you. But we will always be around, to remind people who you are, and there's nothing you can do about it.

No tourney hosting, trophy awarded, rank obtained, will cover up your damage made on this game in the past. I will always be there to expose you.

Remember, always.

----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.03.2021 - 16:59
 Mobster (Модератор)
Написао Bisexual, 27.03.2021 at 12:32

Написао Skanderbeg, 27.03.2021 at 11:54

Remember when you committed
Aggravated Assault, Insurance Fraud, Aiding and Abetting / Accessory, Kidnapping, Arson, Manslaughter: Involuntary, Assault / Battery, Manslaughter: Voluntary, Attempt, Medical Marijuana, Bribery, MIP: A Minor in Possession, Burglary, Money Laundering, Child Abandonment, Murder: First-degree, Child Abuse, Murder: Second-degree and 485 more?

Now I'm gonna put this as a proof:
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.03.2021 - 18:02
Написао Skanderbeg, 27.03.2021 at 12:47

zip

I don't know if you noticed, but I never replied to your ridiculous claims.

is that the time you were banned for stealing accounts and making death threats to Meester and Desu?

I have never stolen any account. The only account that I ever used but did not make myself was the account that you gifted me because it was a beta trooper account and had premium, and I was stilll new to the game and was not sure if I wanted to invest into premium and buy it.
Every player that was active in 2014 and 2015 knows it very well, your effort into deleting all your posts claiming that it is not you and that you gifted me that account is useless... We remember:

Написао joedtaxi, 20.04.2014 at 07:42

Написао bullet86, 20.04.2014 at 06:22

Btw guys, Pavle is Tito's alt.. Just heads up, you can even ask a mod.

hes not an alt, they have played in cws together and are always on at the same time. Id say he went on his account to buy him premium or something and that's why.

There were the whole topics, players claiming that I am your alt, that we (as JNA) did not have right to ask for balanced ranks, that you are playing on the second account on purpose etc.... Back then, you were not claiming that I stole account...

I know you can't stand me alongside Meester

It might be true for Meester, he went inactive before having a chance to learn about my personality. He only knew about me from you, back then I just cared about having fun, cw-ing with clanmates and did not really have any need to meet moderators.

and Desu

You should know that Desu helped me solve the problem. First he suggested that we could transfer SP, but someone did not want the transfer to happen:

Now when I check the account, I see that you utilized it very well, playing a lot on both this and that account. That is good for the AtWar's traffilc.
Since the day you took the account, you played a total of around 420 games, calculating both accounts, which is 70 games per year, or 0.2 games per day. I think that one account is enough for this amount of activity...
This (in)activity opens two question:
1. what was the reason behind your wanting the account that you never used back ? When you gifted it to me, it was level 4, hardly any games were played on it.
2. What kind of a man takes back a gift he gave to someone?

I want to use this chance to again show my gratitude to all the players who helped me and supported my case. Thank you Gob, Khal, Devil, Desu, Usernames (who even offered me his second account to play on) and all the others, if you ever read this. It meant a lot to me back then.

for retrieving the lost accounts

I apologize for trying to retrieve the hours and money spent on that account. I am truly sorry:

And banning you for rules violations.

I just got information from moderator that from 2014 to today i have a total of 37 moderator actions against me (chat warning, chat mutes, forum post deletes, forum mutes, bans), out of which the majority is constisted of warnings (half of them are troll warnings )
The great part of moderator actions date back to 2015 and 2016, when I felt a kind of injustice from moderator team towards my case. From current perspective, I understand that the rules needed to be respected, even in that case. I am thankful to Ivan for having an understanding for my case back then and for giving me the SP on the account. For premium, I probably paid it off twice by now
I again apologize to the staff, how terrible and troublesome member of community I am...

At least, I never insulted someone's family, at least I never stole a gift that I gave, at least I do not lie how I am greek-russian (or whatever you claim you are today) at least I never negated a genocide or made about the victims....
Написао deviL, 19.04.2014 at 16:52

Написао Khal.eesi, 19.04.2014 at 16:41

Just saw that post lol.tito really got 999 mute?i dislike him, but still sounds a little harsh lol..

I saw many insults, about his mother and rude words. I agree it's too much 999, but insults are forbidden. Many players kept pm-ing him and saying rude words, but he didn't make ss, like others for every single minute. Khal you know how trollers act these days

Написао Khal.eesi, 14.05.2014 at 04:30

Написао Goblin, 14.05.2014 at 04:11

Написао Khal.eesi, 14.05.2014 at 04:04

Tito is from nowhere..his IP says he lives in Serbia but he claims to be from some other mysterious part of Yugoslavia.The part that he sudenly claims he is jewish makes the whole thing more mysterious and fucked up xD

No i think he is from an alternative universe because most things he writes dont add up with this universe.

welcome to the club buddy

Написао Goblin, 24.07.2014 at 13:04

I forgot to mention the funniest thing... no one knows what nationality Tito is

- in one post he said he is embarassed by what he is ...thats sad
- he says he is Jugoslav ...is funny how he mocks "artificial" american nation, but takes pride in some artificial slavic federation
- avatar tells me he claimed to be part russian part greek
- to me he responded he "might be" part croat part serb

i think he is part crazy, part delusional.

It seems your lawyer skills didn't help you.

I noticed that you have made some kind of theory that I am a lawyer Everyone who knows me here knows that I am a chemical engineer, and you should remember aswell that I was on the first year of my bachelor studies in Novi Sad when I entered JNA....

But we will always be around,

Who "we"? I do not see anyone else, except you, hate-posting about me. I can only guess that you think how writing in plurality gives your ridiculous statements some kind credibility. It does not.

to remind people who you are, and there's nothing you can do about it.

I truly am sorry for being such superfluous member of this community.

No tourney hosting, trophy awarded, rank obtained,

I organize tourneys because I enjoy doing it, and because I enjoy playing. I guess you forgot how this game can be very interesting and fun, since you use all your free time posting here.

will cover up your damage made on this game in the past.

I am just a terrible person I guess
I call every player who thinks that I made some kind of damage to this game in the past to tell me. If there is ONE player (excluding you) that seriously finds the damage that I made to this game, I will ask Dave to remove me and my account from all positions and permissions that I have.

I will always be there to expose you.

At least you corrected yourself and wrote "I", and not "we"
I hope you will tell me one day the reason why you did everything you did to me, and why you are trying to destroy my reputation in this game even after 6 years of your gift theft...

After you took the account, I thought the reasons were materialistic (selling high level premium account, even though it would be illegal, but why would you care about it, were not even playing a game, just like you don't play it now).
Then, you tried making my time in this game miserable by every way you could think of, even trying to steal one of my names. You probably remember that drama aswell...

To be honest, I was confused for a long time after this... The only plausible reasoning I had for your actions was not logical anymore....
After 6 years, while I was writing this post and searching your posts (it is hard since you deleted them I basically need to seach other players posting about you) I think that I found a possible reason:

Написао Skanderbeg, 08.05.2015 at 15:16

Pavle('Andertes') was the best communist in JNA. He spammed communist propaganda and links all over clan chat. Now he is trying to erase all that by trashtalking me

Change your name btw, be originial, dont steal other players names

P.S.
Croat sent me PM to join communist clan when he was rank 7(ProPatria), i still have his message

I always had a respect towards you, because you taught me the basics of the game, because you gifted me that account, I always showed that respect, even in forums:
in Topic titled "Who Made You The Player You Are Today?" from end of 2014:
Написао ArminyMouse, 18.09.2014 at 17:25

Tito,Tito,and Tito.

When I decided to leave JNA for the first time, I asked you if you wanted me to give you the account back, you said you did not need it, that it was a gift... Even then, I always consulted you about switching clans, asking you about the players, always showing the gratitude and respect. Returned to JNA when I bacame a better player and won our clan a trophy with mantis....
We all know how my gratitude and respect paid off in the following months and even now...

You always send this screenshot, because it has Croat's post 'about me'.
This one is not the worst, you could have found worse.
You need to understand one thing about Croat and me: I have had a better relationship with him even while were poking each other, than you ever had with anyone here. It appears that you like to put your nose everywhere, but that's not your business and don't judge what you see that easily.

For the end:
Написао Skanderbeg, 03.11.2015 at 16:35

No it's 'Andartes'. Pavle is using 'andertes' and troll atwar because he think he can damage reputation and credibility of real Andartes.

After everything we have witnessed past few years, I think that I will never use my username "Andertes" again, because it is way too similiar to yours. It can only damage my reputation and credibility if someone was to confuse me with you.

Just one info for you in the future: don't bother spamming forums with the same message that you kept posting for a past month, from now on I will ask moderators to act every time you try, based on the following rule-violations:
3.1 Posting comments within a thread which severely disrupts the original conversation is prohibited. Such posts will be deleted without warning and the poster may be on the receiving end of further punishment.
3.3 Do not post to pillory other players. If you have a problem with another player or want to report something please contact a moderator.
2.3 Disrupting the flow of chat with abusive language, use of excessive shouting (all caps) in an attempt to disturb other users, "SPAMMING" or "FLOODING" (posting repetitive text) is also not permitted, and will result in mutes or bans in extreme cases.
(I guess no one ever thought about the specific need for the same rule about forum posts, until now, will suggest it on the next staff meeting...)
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.03.2021 - 18:12
Honestly pavle made a lot of great points. Nobody cares about meester and andartes must submit to pavle's superior alpha status now & apologize
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.03.2021 - 20:30
Can you two please make your own thread. I've made this one for my present, not your flamewar.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.03.2021 - 04:48
Give me a trophy for reading this topic already!
----
*enough atwar, leaving it for the game of real life
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.03.2021 - 06:12
You have lifetime premium that you didnt pay for, that is the gift of being ancient atwar player
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.03.2021 - 06:19
Написао Augustus Caesar, 28.03.2021 at 06:12

You have lifetime premium that you didnt pay for, that is the gift of being ancient atwar player

Ancient AW players have a gift to know about the map called "Martell's RP", and had a chance to play it. True work of art.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.03.2021 - 06:27
 Mobster (Модератор)
Написао Bisexual, 28.03.2021 at 06:19

Ancient AW players have a gift to know about the map called "Martell's RP", and had a chance to play it. True work of art.

DDDDD
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.03.2021 - 07:21
Написао Mobster, 28.03.2021 at 06:27

The original owner of your account made "troll" versions of all my old maps
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.03.2021 - 07:32
 Mobster (Модератор)
Написао Augustus Caesar, 28.03.2021 at 07:21

Написао Mobster, 28.03.2021 at 06:27

The original owner of your account made "troll" versions of all my old maps
I am the original owner since 2011. I made those... I'm kinda suprised that you're Martell lmao
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.03.2021 - 07:33
Написао Mobster, 28.03.2021 at 07:32

Oh.. im prince martell xD (i was under the impression somebody bought this account and then gave it to a noob)
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.03.2021 - 07:36
 Mobster (Модератор)
Написао Augustus Caesar, 28.03.2021 at 07:33

Написао Mobster, 28.03.2021 at 07:32

Oh.. im prince martell xD (i was under the impression somebody bought this account and then gave it to a noob)
Hurts.

My oldest nickname was pistoltr. Maybe you remember my The Great War map lol. It was very primitive but it got 3.5k plays before I decided Aetius' WW1 was much better and unpublished it haha
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.03.2021 - 08:04
Написао Mobster, 28.03.2021 at 07:36

My oldest nickname was pistoltr. Maybe you remember my The Great War map lol. It was very primitive but it got 3.5k plays before I decided Aetius' WW1 was much better and unpublished it haha

I might do, there are 3 Great war maps i remember from way back but they were with the old editor which basically was just scenarios of the main map as you probably remember, was it one of those or something newer ?
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.03.2021 - 08:23
 Mobster (Модератор)
Написао Augustus Caesar, 28.03.2021 at 08:04

Написао Mobster, 28.03.2021 at 07:36

I might do, there are 3 Great war maps i remember from way back but they were with the old editor which basically was just scenarios of the main map as you probably remember, was it one of those or something newer ?
Nah it was newer.
This one:

Contents are corrupted so I only got the thumbnail sadly
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.03.2021 - 09:26
Написао Mobster, 28.03.2021 at 08:23

I definitely remember the thumbnail, probably played it but just dont remember... been so long after all
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.03.2021 - 11:39

This one:

The nostalgia is real
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.03.2021 - 19:19

That's not a 10 year anniversary present. I already had that.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.03.2021 - 19:41
Написао Bisexual, 27.03.2021 at 18:02

you've always been a good lad to me. Was good read. Nice info.

I should be reported for not quoting this properly

*Mod edited to reduce quote
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.03.2021 - 20:26
Написао PleaseMe, 28.03.2021 at 19:41

you've always been a good lad to me. Was good read. Nice info.

I should be reported for not quoting this properly

Thanks my darling
I am trying to, at least, not make anyone's time here worsened by my presence. This is a small community and we should cultivate friendship (kinda cheesy statement ikr), rather than animosity towards each other. We are all here at the end to spend our free time, enjoy playing with each other. Maybe I was not always like that, but we all changed throughout the years...
I understand that we can't all be in a 100% good relationships, but we at least can tolerate the players that are irritating us. It is better than trying to cause them pain, or trying to make their time in this game miserable, it always backfires.. It takes two to cause a quarrel. I am sure that no one here should spend their time arguing, forum warring and generally spreading negative energy.
The only reason I answered to Tito this time is because players started asking me about his claims, and I became tired of always explaining the same matter. Now I can just link them this topic and they can read my side of the story.
You've always been nice to me bae, even though I never wanted to play league with you

P.S Excuses for bad English, it's already late and I am tired.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.03.2021 - 23:05

This one:

Guy in the middle looks like an ape. Probably has to do with the fact he is Turkish.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
29.03.2021 - 01:00
Написао SuperiorCacaocow, 28.03.2021 at 19:19

Most don't get that, that's the reward for being playing so long
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
29.03.2021 - 06:47
Написао Bisexual, 27.03.2021 at 18:02

zip

I don't know if you noticed, but I never replied to your ridiculous claims. I will reply now and never again.

I have never stolen any account. The only account that I ever used but did not make myself was the account that you gifted me because it was a beta trooper account and had premium, and I was stilll new to the game and was not sure if I wanted to invest into premium and buy it.
Every player that was active in 2014 and 2015 knows it very well, your effort into deleting all your posts claiming that it is not you and that you gifted me that account is useless... We remember:

Написао joedtaxi, 20.04.2014 at 07:42

Написао bullet86, 20.04.2014 at 06:22

Btw guys, Pavle is Tito's alt.. Just heads up, you can even ask a mod.

hes not an alt, they have played in cws together and are always on at the same time. Id say he went on his account to buy him premium or something and that's why.

There were the whole topics, players claiming that I am your alt, that we (as JNA) did not have right to ask for balanced ranks, that you are playing on the second account on purpose etc.... Back then, you were not claiming that I stole account...

I know you can't stand me alongside Meester

It might be true for Meester, he went inactive before having a chance to learn about my personality. He only knew about me from you, back then I just cared about having fun, cw-ing with clanmates and did not really have any need to meet moderators.

and Desu

You should know that Desu helped me solve the problem. First he suggested that we could transfer SP, but someone did not want the transfer to happen:

Now when I check the account, I see that you utilized it very well, playing a lot on both this and that account. That is good for the AtWar's traffilc.
Since the day you took the account, you played a total of around 420 games, calculating both accounts, which is 70 games per year, or 0.2 games per day. I think that one account is enough for this amount of activity...
This (in)activity opens two question:
1. what was the reason behind your wanting the account that you never used back ? When you gifted it to me, it was level 4, hardly any games were played on it.
2. What kind of a man takes back a gift he gave to someone?

I want to use this chance to again show my gratitude to all the players who helped me and supported my case. Thank you Gob, Khal, Devil, Desu, Usernames (who even offered me his second account to play on) and all the others, if you ever read this. It meant a lot to me back then.

for retrieving the lost accounts

I apologize for trying to retrieve the hours and money spent on that account. I am truly sorry:

And banning you for rules violations.

I just got information from moderator that from 2014 to today i have a total of 37 moderator actions against me (chat warning, chat mutes, forum post deletes, forum mutes, bans), out of which the majority is constisted of warnings (half of them are troll warnings )
The great part of moderator actions date back to 2015 and 2016, when I felt a kind of injustice from moderator team towards my case. From current perspective, I understand that the rules needed to be respected, even in that case. I am thankful to Ivan for having an understanding for my case back then and for giving me the SP on the account. For premium, I probably paid it off twice by now
I again apologize to the staff, how terrible and troublesome member of community I am...

At least, I never insulted someone's family, at least I never stole a gift that I gave, at least I do not lie how I am greek-russian (or whatever you claim you are today) at least I never negated a genocide or made about the victims....
Написао deviL, 19.04.2014 at 16:52

Написао Khal.eesi, 19.04.2014 at 16:41

Just saw that post lol.tito really got 999 mute?i dislike him, but still sounds a little harsh lol..

I saw many insults, about his mother and rude words. I agree it's too much 999, but insults are forbidden. Many players kept pm-ing him and saying rude words, but he didn't make ss, like others for every single minute. Khal you know how trollers act these days

Написао Khal.eesi, 14.05.2014 at 04:30

Написао Goblin, 14.05.2014 at 04:11

Написао Khal.eesi, 14.05.2014 at 04:04

Tito is from nowhere..his IP says he lives in Serbia but he claims to be from some other mysterious part of Yugoslavia.The part that he sudenly claims he is jewish makes the whole thing more mysterious and fucked up xD

No i think he is from an alternative universe because most things he writes dont add up with this universe.

welcome to the club buddy

Написао Goblin, 24.07.2014 at 13:04

I forgot to mention the funniest thing... no one knows what nationality Tito is

- in one post he said he is embarassed by what he is ...thats sad
- he says he is Jugoslav ...is funny how he mocks "artificial" american nation, but takes pride in some artificial slavic federation
- avatar tells me he claimed to be part russian part greek
- to me he responded he "might be" part croat part serb

i think he is part crazy, part delusional.

It seems your lawyer skills didn't help you.

I noticed that you have made some kind of theory that I am a lawyer Everyone who knows me here knows that I am a chemical engineer, and you should remember aswell that I was on the first year of my bachelor studies in Novi Sad when I entered JNA....

But we will always be around,

Who "we"? I do not see anyone else, except you, hate-posting about me. I can only guess that you think how writing in plurality gives your ridiculous statements some kind credibility. It does not.

to remind people who you are, and there's nothing you can do about it.

I truly am sorry for being such superfluous member of this community.

No tourney hosting, trophy awarded, rank obtained,

I organize tourneys because I enjoy doing it, and because I enjoy playing. I guess you forgot how this game can be very interesting and fun, since you use all your free time posting here.

will cover up your damage made on this game in the past.

I am just a terrible person I guess
I call every player who thinks that I made some kind of damage to this game in the past to tell me. If there is ONE player (excluding you) that seriously finds the damage that I made to this game, I will ask Dave to remove me and my account from all positions and permissions that I have.

I will always be there to expose you.

At least you corrected yourself and wrote "I", and not "we"
I hope you will tell me one day the reason why you did everything you did to me, and why you are trying to destroy my reputation in this game even after 6 years of your gift theft...

After you took the account, I thought the reasons were materialistic (selling high level premium account, even though it would be illegal, but why would you care about it, were not even playing a game, just like you don't play it now).
Then, you tried making my time in this game miserable by every way you could think of, even trying to steal one of my names. You probably remember that drama aswell...

To be honest, I was confused for a long time after this... The only plausible reasoning I had for your actions was not logical anymore....
After 6 years, while I was writing this post and searching your posts (it is hard since you deleted them I basically need to seach other players posting about you) I think that I found a possible reason:

Написао Skanderbeg, 08.05.2015 at 15:16

Pavle('Andertes') was the best communist in JNA. He spammed communist propaganda and links all over clan chat. Now he is trying to erase all that by trashtalking me

Change your name btw, be originial, dont steal other players names

P.S.
Croat sent me PM to join communist clan when he was rank 7(ProPatria), i still have his message

I always had a respect towards you, because you taught me the basics of the game, because you gifted me that account, I always showed that respect, even in forums:
in Topic titled "Who Made You The Player You Are Today?" from end of 2014:
Написао ArminyMouse, 18.09.2014 at 17:25

Tito,Tito,and Tito.

When I decided to leave JNA for the first time, I asked you if you wanted me to give you the account back, you said you did not need it, that it was a gift... Even then, I always consulted you about switching clans, asking you about the players, always showing the gratitude and respect. Returned to JNA when I bacame a better player and won our clan a trophy with mantis....
We all know how my gratitude and respect paid off in the following months and even now...

You always send this screenshot, because it has Croat's post 'about me'.
This one is not the worst, you could have found worse.
You need to understand one thing about Croat and me: I have had a better relationship with him even while were poking each other, than you ever had with anyone here. It appears that you like to put your nose everywhere, but that's not your business and don't judge what you see that easily.

For the end:
Написао Skanderbeg, 03.11.2015 at 16:35

No it's 'Andartes'. Pavle is using 'andertes' and troll atwar because he think he can damage reputation and credibility of real Andartes.

After everything we have witnessed past few years, I think that I will never use my username "Andertes" again, because it is way too similiar to yours. It can only damage my reputation and credibility if someone was to confuse me with you.

Just one info for you in the future: don't bother spamming forums with the same message that you kept posting for a past month, from now on I will ask moderators to act every time you try, based on the following rule-violations:
3.1 Posting comments within a thread which severely disrupts the original conversation is prohibited. Such posts will be deleted without warning and the poster may be on the receiving end of further punishment.
3.3 Do not post to pillory other players. If you have a problem with another player or want to report something please contact a moderator.
2.3 Disrupting the flow of chat with abusive language, use of excessive shouting (all caps) in an attempt to disturb other users, "SPAMMING" or "FLOODING" (posting repetitive text) is also not permitted, and will result in mutes or bans in extreme cases.
(I guess no one ever thought about the specific need for the same rule about forum posts, until now, will suggest it on the next staff meeting...)

I personally don't care where i live, do you think i will care or be afraid if you dox me?

https://prnt.sc/bl9sty
https://i.imgur.com/5Rdnfbu.png
https://i.imgur.com/p5XMDPc.png

^ this is the kind of people you surround yourself with

This i can find by searching the atwar, the rest is in my screenshots in old laptop, you will have to wait until then

https://prnt.sc/10yybht

And few ss of you being toxic

https://prnt.sc/732l2h
https://prnt.sc/73l4zh
https://prnt.sc/10yyg7d

Also you pilloring me

https://prnt.sc/10yykkq

And now after being banned and muted for theft and spreading toxicity you are 'discussing in staff meeting to mute people on forum for flooding' Haha now i've seen it all.

The corruption of some people knows no boundaries.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
29.03.2021 - 08:05
We actually might give some trophy for 10 years of 'serving' on atWar. I'll see what we can do about this idea

Написао Skanderbeg, 29.03.2021 at 06:47

https://prnt.sc/bl9sty

I kept ignoring your forum activity in last weeks to see how far you will go. And you are still riding your horse...

Now you will slowly climb down from it and refresh your head for a day, for your publical inverting and faking again things that happened years ago with same, PROVEN lies and with purpose to provoke and discredit myself (or anyone else you tried in these days) in the eyes of neutral observers, without an actual reason from my side, otherwise I would try to understand your 'defending'. Also, you keep making flames in forums for weeks, about same things you were making flames in past, for which you were forum banned, no more, no less, but exactly 9 times.
This will be your jubilee 10th.
A slight one, just to remind yourself to control.

Now, a note and correction on what you posted:
- My post where I said that you are from mentioned city in Serbia was a pure troll, as you lied out to others several European addresses, while talking with me earlier in clear Serbian language. You immediately FAKE reported it to staff claiming it is your real life address with purpose to get me banned; Mods talked to me, I gave them my side of story, they checked your location by IP and I was never punished for any kind of doxxing as that obviously wasn't your location. I can prove it easily, don't worry.
I can't remember if you got punished for fake reporting with target to get other people falsly banned, I should check your history.

- That account Pavle 'stolen' from you was actually given back to Pavle by decision of Admin of the game, Ivan, as Mods were unsure about that case which sounds messy until you compare it with banal example:
If I want to give my car to you, we sign a gift contract and then it belongs to you. But if I want to get it back from you by force, then I stolen it from you.
Something similar happened with that account, only difference is that atWar has no gift or sale contracts, it's not that level, but there is both-sided agreement between 2 players. Whatsmore, even new admin Dave clearly stated that everyone is responsible for their own accounts. You can share it, give it, do whatever, but there is no back button once you get in trouble because of it or if you change your mind.

For future, you can fake around history in forums, no one cares about it, but from now on, you will have to stop mocking on certain players with purposely faking things to achieve a miserable goal to spit and discredit them in community. It's a pure pillory, even worse. Won't be tolerated, especially to yourself.

@cow: Locked the thread, as it's already too much derailed, but I will try to do something with your idea
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине