Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 8   Посвећено од стране: 51 users
16.07.2012 - 14:37
 VRIL
Everyone likes winning but while one team is winning the other one got to deal with its loss.
To make it a little less disappointing when losing a cln match I suggest only to display the last ten matches WON in the cln profile.
That way people only get reminded of their successful games and might feel a bit more encouraged to play the next cw knowing
that when they lose they dont need to look at that big red -34 at least.

What do you think?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
16.07.2012 - 21:40
I agree, I never wanted to CW because I didn't want that loss to be their forever.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
17.07.2012 - 02:01
Well it's not there forever, if you win 10 in a row. it's your fault lol.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
17.07.2012 - 10:32
Are you srs? Deal with a loss like a man.
What Zatara posted is actually true.
----
On the cool side of Thievery.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
18.07.2012 - 02:14
The motivation should be that if you get challenged by a coalition with lower competence then your own coalition you have to play them within 3 days. You have to check a box whenever you are a ready to play within that 3 day span. If you do not check that box for a long enough time period and you do not play the match you get a loss, but the other coalition does not get a win.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
18.07.2012 - 03:10
Написао NateBaller, 18.07.2012 at 02:14

The motivation should be that if you get challenged by a coalition with lower competence then your own coalition you have to play them within 3 days. You have to check a box whenever you are a ready to play within that 3 day span. If you do not check that box for a long enough time period and you do not play the match you get a loss, but the other coalition does not get a win.

This. I posted idea's about this a few times. Hope its implemented once
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
18.07.2012 - 08:29
Make the period longer, like 5 days, and then it'll be okay. But what if somebody spams every cln with an invite? inactive clns will get automatic losses and that seems somewhat dumb. can't the challenger avoid a CW and automatically give the challengee a loss?
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
18.07.2012 - 13:52
I am ok with 5 days, 3 days was just an example. Inactive clans should get an automatic loss, how is that dumb? If the coalition that has been challenged checks the "ready to play" box for a certain amount of time within those 5 days, then they do not get a loss.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине