Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 4   Посвећено од стране: 45 users
31.05.2021 - 20:30
Bug Report
Expected behavior
When I log into atwar (to sit in lobby or play a game) and go to another tab on my browser, I expect to stay logged in and not lose my connection to atwar's server

Actual behavior
When I log into atwar and go to another tab on my browser, I lose my connection to atwar's server

Steps to reproduce the behavior
Microsoft Edge browser, but probably not exclusive to Microsoft Edge. Log on to atwar lobby, minimize your tab, wait a few minutes, then you're disconnected automatically.

Information:
Browser: Microsoft Edge

Browser version: Version 91.0.864.37 (Official build) (64-bit)

Any other relevant information:
This is very serious and could be the reason there've been so few players on lately (fewer than usual). It almost certainty is the reason. Unless global satellite infrastructure is crumbling and we will enter a second dark age

Attachments:
Here are complaints from other people who have had the same issue:

Here is what I did to test this situation. I logged in at 9:06 pm then immediately minimized my tab. Then at 9:18 pm I lost connection (possibly before 9:18).
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.06.2021 - 01:57
 Dave (Админ)
It's not because of anything wrong on atWar's side.

I noticed Chrome started doing this a few months ago after one of their updates, I guess from what you're saying that Edge has followed suit. Basically it's a memory-saving technique implemented by your browser. When the tab is minimized, or not focused -- i.e. if you have many tabs open, but its not the tab you're viewing at the moment -- after a short time it "hibernates" (for lack of a better word) the tab. This stops the communication with atWar's server, which after the timeout period (50 seconds) disconnects you for inactivity.

In short, I don't think there's a damn thing we can do about it. To stay connected to atWar you have to leave the tab visible on your screen in some way. It can't go to the background for more than a few minutes.

I'll leave the ticket open, but again I don't think we can do anything about it...
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.06.2021 - 03:30
 Witch-Doctor (Модератор)
See if this works, go to
chrome://flags/#calculate-native-win-occlusion

and change the flag for calculate window occlusion to disabled.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.07.2021 - 19:11
 Dave (Админ)
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине