Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 37   Посвећено од стране: 81 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране Mauzer Panteri, 31.05.2021 - 20:31
Currently Atwar community deserved this kind of "winner". Well know buggers and fixers earned 100 elo in just one night. On that way they won their 10 last cws vs clan which have only one purpose and that is... nvm it's so sad even to write that here. So that clan with mod as member lost 5 cws to Mirage in few hours, becouse why not. They can and want to cw when Mirage need elo.. oh.. Cw when they want, nothing is connected to that clan on M. How yes no. Supporter with biggest head on this game just spit many of us right into our face. I'm not telling into just mine face, cuz many players participanted in this season. He decided to not wall his cap in situation when he played Italy vs Turkey and Spain. Then to leave Rome empty next turn. He just decided to play like r3 without premium, reason for that sure isnt in that MK where leading in elo.

Later our dear "super" active AW clans joined to the race who will cw more and die faster. If things go out of plans, sexy roll and 1of 10miions tb happenes.

What's the point of 90 days season if all this can hap in 4 hours. Rules here are set only for random fools, till our dear mods went roque. There's no any control about what's anyone doing.

With: Kaska, Croat and Pavle this game will need that 1 of billion tb case, luck to run. These 3 guys are able to ruin and broke even kevlar.

Skip me with your quotes and responds Ik u 3 very well. And this I said about you three musketeers is pure fact.

I caused drama, higher activity, and some other things. Now you're free to make fools between each other.

I'm not mad Im laughing at whole situation. But Im also out of these kind of broken competition.

Enjoy in next season trolls. D
02.06.2021 - 10:30
Cw scence is not even fair..
Try something new this shit didn't work!
Do something before all people leave this game forever.
I heard many ideas for something new and I liked it just hurry up with this..
----
"People can be as dark as they want to be, but it's enough to intervene in a part of Greek life, so that it is immediately illuminated."
Friedrich N
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.06.2021 - 11:17
Написао DoubleOsix, 02.06.2021 at 09:45

But unfortunately for me I can't leave my country yet but I can leave this game. So I guess my time has come.

Oh, please, don't.
Who will farm now 200 elo from our lowranks for seasonal trophy, mr. Honourable?

----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.06.2021 - 11:33
Написао Croat, 02.06.2021 at 11:17

farm

Where's the connection between 006 duels and your cws. If he played random duels vs noobs, does it gives right by default so you can farm in cws.

Guess what it is farm, that duel vs r0 especially ( whole game is just only race in farming and nothing more then random farm ), and what mod team did to prevent that ? Nothing as always, To prevent everyone farm, 99% duel trophies are earned by fixing or farming. Things here are super selective, everything can or not to be farm for mod team. Nothings clear.

Now go lose 15 more cws to Mirage 1, try harder to mask, what your clan did in the last day of the ex season.

I shouldnt tie you guys in that cw, it was CLEAR win for me, dc is "part of this game" if we would blind follow your friends words. Maybe dirty play from them gives rights to everyone to 25 cws vs Sean, win every single, or making alt clan, then farm it or or. Theres any kind of dirty play legal and supported from staffs if you're in their team.

Here you just confirmed whos biggest cockroach on this game. Triple standard guy.

Also if Mirage members arent only just farmers and cowards, they would say " okay lets play that best of 5, and make they shut up ". but they are what they are.

[pr] ‡JUGERS2: "no cheating"
[pr] ‡JUGERS2: Dopey better 2k on miraje and cwed them last day
[pr] ‡JUGERS2: Even thow lion clan never cwed mirage whole season
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.06.2021 - 11:57
Написао Mauzer Panteri, 02.06.2021 at 11:33

Написао Croat, 02.06.2021 at 11:17

farm

Also if Mirage members arent only just farmers and cowards, they would say " okay lets play that best of 5, and make they shut up ". but they are what they are.

You refused to cw us last day and now you call us cowards bahahahhahahahahhaha
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.06.2021 - 12:07
How many times should i cw you, when you just played few cws in the 99% of the season duration period. We played x3 more cws they you, this season.

You got chance to play more cws with play off.

Froyer without bugs and arranged games

He with dirty play and bugs abuse:
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.06.2021 - 12:21
 Leo
There was no winner last season, only losers, and the biggest loser was the game.

Altho Mauzer is probably the faggiest and most pettiest person when it comes to this topic, and even tho anyone with half a brain can see something doesn't add up with the SP Police cws, that doesn't change the fact MK has became just the scapegoat and an easy target to pile on.

Some criticism was warranted, but a lot of you are getting way too cocky now. How many of you actually got the right to actually call out MK for this? A lot of you are guilty of the same shit in previous seasons. It's easy to point fingers in 3rd person, but nobody will admit shit when the spotlight is on them.

This emphasis on last day of season and victim complex of not getting played is out of proportion and needs to stop. I thought it was just last day emotions, but you don't just ignore the last 89 days and put all the focus on the last one. The criticism would've made sense if MK camped on 30 cws, but the season is long and the effort spent throughout should all count equally (to an extent if you will). If not let's just decide season in 1 day from now on, no need to be playing whole month.

MK had 155 games to Mirage's 59 games, that's almost 3 times. If I was in that situation me not playing isn't cowardice, it's fairness. I don't owe you 10 games on last day if you didn't show up the whole season and I had that much games.

For the sake of the show, we should've had playoffs for trophy, but both sides rejected that when it didn't suit them. That's understandable too, we are competing after all. MK thought they were safe to win, so they didn't have to take it. Mirage won it, so they don't have to take it anymore.

And before you say who cares about trophy or the season or shit like that.. get the fuck out. Let's just remove the seasons and all the trophies you get for it then since it doesn't matter. That's the biggest coping statement ever. We should always be aiming to keep the competitive at a high, not lower it.

This season we are determined to bring change to the game and will introduce a variety of new rules and concepts to fix the cw scene. After all this story has been on repeat for too long now.

It's also time to put this whole argument to rest.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.06.2021 - 15:37
 Dave (Админ)
Just to follow up on this.... I looked into everything, checked logs, etc, and there is no evidence of any cheating or rule violations.

There was a lot of activity on the last day, and the rankings changed. One clan that was expected to win (MK) got surpassed by another clan (Mirage). To be blunt, that's just how it goes. Nobody (as far as I can determine) cheated their way to anything.

Some people have suggested different rules for the current season. I'm open to whatever the majority agree to do, as long as it doesn't require a shit ton of coding changes. If you want to do a playoff of final 4 next time, fine. Or whatever else you want to do.... discuss it, find a consensus, and let me know.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине