Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 37   Посвећено од стране: 116 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране JUGERS2, 14.06.2021 - 12:03
Many of you might have noticed that buildings not able to be disabled and many others balance changes to which i don't agree but that's other topic.

Which sane person thought that removing customization option is good idea. He is braindead. Atwar needs the opposite of that, more customization with all type of things like walls buildings units etc. They more options there exist the better, creates more interesting settings more replayability. I will not comment on how with buildings are unplayable in mobile too. World map is only map that you can make every unit in mobile. Revert back buildings toggle option and instead of removing them add more.

As for balance changes there is literally a test server for those to be tested. If the staff activity not enough to test them then give a kind of award for players to test them there, don't throw them like that and break things. I am talking about the gen+1 to infs. Or the best option is to be able to disable certain upgrades individualaly like with strategies.

Add more customization, don't remove the already limited one.
15.06.2021 - 11:24
I am no longer active with regard to the new strategies, but this is what I said back then about buildings (and to my knowledge, there has been no change since then):

There were many complaints about buildings being "overpowered" or "broken" - fine. We gave in to your complaints.

We chose to nerf buildings to the point where I could not tell for sure whether they would be useful at all. If they weren't usable in any circumstance, we would simply slowly buff them until they became useful.

I can understand some concerns about the game having customization, but unfortunately this is a tiny game. We do not have thousands of testers at our disposal so we can test every new idea to incredible depth before releasing it.

If we don't force its use, then we will never have properly balanced buildings. We have taken every step possible to make sure that the addition of buildings (which we recognise as a major change) will not unbalance the game significantly. What else do you want?
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.06.2021 - 12:02
Написао LukeTan, 15.06.2021 at 11:24

I am no longer active with regard to the new strategies, but this is what I said back then about buildings (and to my knowledge, there has been no change since then):

There were many complaints about buildings being "overpowered" or "broken" - fine. We gave in to your complaints.

We chose to nerf buildings to the point where I could not tell for sure whether they would be useful at all. If they weren't usable in any circumstance, we would simply slowly buff them until they became useful.

I can understand some concerns about the game having customization, but unfortunately this is a tiny game. We do not have thousands of testers at our disposal so we can test every new idea to incredible depth before releasing it.

If we don't force its use, then we will never have properly balanced buildings. We have taken every step possible to make sure that the addition of buildings (which we recognise as a major change) will not unbalance the game significantly. What else do you want?

In my honest opinion buildings should be separated from the units in some way. Like if you add a bank to Shanghai, then make it +20% income or something.

Highlighted from units, STRICTLY separated from them, different color, different theme, different window, whatever. It must be conrtasted that those are NOT UNITS.

The fact people are disgusted of this is the very low quality of life of this thing, I believe. Need more buildings, better buildings, improved buildings mechanism. Then it should be fine. Forcing it with the current state is just, let me admit it, stupid.

And the competitive side... The only problem I would personally point out is the factor time and newbie friendness. If these buildings do become necessary and essential parts of the gameplay, and they keep acting like complicated units, it just overcomplicates the already complicated game...

Despite of that I highly appreciate the work that's been invested into buildings so far. You have probably spent 90% of the time testing very few things instead of focusing on the amount and QoL. That's one kind of development style. Should be changed asap to win the people's heart, which is unavoidable to successfully develop a software.. a game... whether you like it or not (yes I know 20-30% of the active player base are admins, mods, and supporters, but now please think normally, like if we had 95% players and 5% staff, because that leads to a long term success, not satisfying the noble class).
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.06.2021 - 14:10
Will copy paste it from other thread:

Don't focus it on buildings, my main thread focuses on general customization. Have you thought how many different game modes there could be if we had more customization like disable certain units upgrades buildings. I love strategy disabler gives huge variety and replayability. I hosted few afrika 3k maps with all strats disabled expect IF. Was fun. Just imagine a no tanks/no militia/no transports eu+. Wouldn't that be more refreshing than just forcing the buildings to be there? Ideally everything would be like strategies disabler. Detailed, completed. There could be thousand combinations of no x unit no x unit and building and strategy etc etc and goes on. Just like the 1k funds option, people tried it on different maps and made turneys based on it. What's so fucking hard to understand that customization is the best to make things interesting without adding any new feature.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.06.2021 - 15:09
Написао Witch-Doctor, 14.06.2021 at 12:42

People aren't using buildings before. Time to get used to them.

This is like the liberal SJWs pushing their pronouns to normal people. I want to play how I want to play.
This game's administration is adapting the liberal playbook.

Take away the player's freedom and normalize it and make it look like we are free?
Think we wouldn't notice you communist dogs?
I called it when I saw the SJWs take the power of the WORD from me on the forums...

We the people must fight! FUCK THESE SJWS!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.06.2021 - 15:11
 Lelouch. (Модератор)
Написао gothboy, 15.06.2021 at 15:09

Написао Witch-Doctor, 14.06.2021 at 12:42

People aren't using buildings before. Time to get used to them.

This is like the liberal SJWs pushing their pronouns to normal people. I want to play how I want to play.
This game's administration is adapting the liberal playbook.

Take away the player's freedom and normalize it and make it look like we are free?
Think we wouldn't notice you communist dogs?
I called it when I saw the SJWs take the power of the WORD from me on the forums...

We the people must fight! FUCK THESE SJWS!

What in the fuck...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.06.2021 - 15:17
Message deleted by Kaska. Reason:
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.06.2021 - 15:22
 Lelouch. (Модератор)
Message deleted by Kaska. Reason:
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине