Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 37   Посвећено од стране: 116 users
14.06.2021 - 12:03
Many of you might have noticed that buildings not able to be disabled and many others balance changes to which i don't agree but that's other topic.

Which sane person thought that removing customization option is good idea. He is braindead. Atwar needs the opposite of that, more customization with all type of things like walls buildings units etc. They more options there exist the better, creates more interesting settings more replayability. I will not comment on how with buildings are unplayable in mobile too. World map is only map that you can make every unit in mobile. Revert back buildings toggle option and instead of removing them add more.

As for balance changes there is literally a test server for those to be tested. If the staff activity not enough to test them then give a kind of award for players to test them there, don't throw them like that and break things. I am talking about the gen+1 to infs. Or the best option is to be able to disable certain upgrades individualaly like with strategies.

Add more customization, don't remove the already limited one.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.06.2021 - 12:42
 Witch-Doctor (Модератор)
People aren't using buildings before. Time to get used to them.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.06.2021 - 12:42
Написао Witch-Doctor, 14.06.2021 at 12:42

Because we don't want to use them at all?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.06.2021 - 12:50
 Alex

If you are trying to force feed a feature, maybe its not good afterall. Maybe it needs to be looked up again and be updated.
In scenario buildings are used a lot more and they are more creative and for sure they dont look like the ones of the base map, maybe theres a reason for that, HMMM.
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.06.2021 - 13:17
 Dave (Админ)
If you don't want buildings then just don't build them. Nobody is forcing you to build them.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.06.2021 - 13:22
 Dave (Админ)
Написао JUGERS2, 14.06.2021 at 12:03

I am talking about the gen+1 to infs.

Also I have no idea what you're talking about, because I haven't made any such change.
----
--Sun Tzu

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.06.2021 - 13:24
Написао Dave, 14.06.2021 at 13:17

If you don't want buildings then just don't build them. Nobody is forcing you to build them.

How are we supposed to not to allow anyone build a building in a big game? As i want to play a the whole world map game and i how am i supposed to stop them?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.06.2021 - 13:25
If someone wants to help test things via the test server... 9x/10 they are going to get access. It's a small game. If you're respectful and mature enough all you need to do is go to any staff member and mention you'd like to be part of that. Just like supporters. It may take a bit to get approval but in most cases it doesn't take long.

Also the meta group, and other staff, are actively using the test server... just so you know. We aren't low in that area. Maybe low in dedicated people is what I would say.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.06.2021 - 13:43
These are the building calculations
Let's say you have the cash:

< 4 units = Better buy 2 militia.
< 8 units = Better buy 3 militia.
< 12 units = Better buy 4 militia.
< 16 units = Better buy 5 militia.
< 20 units = Better buy 6 militia.
< 24 units = Better buy 7 militia.
< 28 units = Better buy 8 militia.
< 56 units = Better buy 16 militia.
< 84 units = Better buy 22 militia
having 4 units with a fort is the same as having 2 extra militia in your city
having 84 units with a fort is the same as having 22 extra militia in your city
So if you don't have the reinforcements to back it up, it may benefit you to purchase a fortification if you can afford it.

Now we must look at the cost of a fortification compared to purchasing other units
1400 cost fortification = 46 extra militia or 28 extra infantry

If you have the reinforcements to back it up, you could spend it on that many more units, and don't forget regular units are mobile and are able to attack.

So far I see far less benefit from a 1400 cost fortification. It's really only meant for world games where you have the income to back up the upkeep and units to stack it with.
I don't see anything broken about this.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.06.2021 - 14:00
 Dave (Админ)
Написао Metyu, 14.06.2021 at 13:24

How are we supposed to not to allow anyone build a building in a big game? As i want to play a the whole world map game and i how am i supposed to stop them?

You misunderstood me. I'm saying if YOU don't want buildings, YOU don't have to build them. So what if somebody else chooses to use them? Why do you need to "stop" them? Who cares!
----
--Sun Tzu

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.06.2021 - 14:00

Yes but I don't want others to have them too in my games.

Game needs more customization not less
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.06.2021 - 14:01
 Dave (Админ)
Написао JUGERS2, 14.06.2021 at 14:00

Well, that's dumb. Too bad.
----
--Sun Tzu

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.06.2021 - 14:04
Написао Dave, 14.06.2021 at 14:01

If you believe that we don't need that we need more customization like walls toggle strategies toggle which you already implemented custom funds building toggle units toggle rares toggle then with all the respect i think you sir are the "dumb" .

Anyways seems administration doesn't like my idea, fair enough you can lock this
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.06.2021 - 14:06
Цитирај:
Написао JUGERS2, 14.06.2021 at 14:04

If you believe that we don't need that we need more customization like walls toggle strategies toggle which you already implemented custom funds building toggle units toggle rares toggle then with all the respect i think you sir are the "dumb" .

If you want people to hear what you have to say, you shouldn't go around throwing insults at everyone calling them dumb or brain dead because they disagree with you. It's just more likely to get you banned
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.06.2021 - 14:08
 Dave (Админ)

That's real nice Jugers. From now on I'll always remember who's side you're on.
----
--Sun Tzu

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.06.2021 - 14:10
Написао Dave, 14.06.2021 at 14:08

Always been on games side, which is your side because you are the game, but just doing my criticism, you can respect it you want if not just tell me to shut up and i will.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.06.2021 - 16:06
Написао JUGERS2, 14.06.2021 at 14:10

Написао Dave, 14.06.2021 at 14:08

Always been on games side, which is your side because you are the game, but just doing my criticism, you can respect it you want if not just tell me to shut up and i will.

I just log in to say juger you pussy.
Bye.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.06.2021 - 19:28
Buildings were supposed to become a full implemented part of them game from their creation. Disable button was here while we were testing them on main server, making sure there are no bugs/exploits, and that they are balanced. It was supposed to go after some time in the first place. Just as you can't disable certain unit type in games, you will not be able to disable buildings from now on.If you do not want players to be able to use buildings, make a custom map and delete them, easy as that.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.06.2021 - 20:43
 temp
Buy buildings or die
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.06.2021 - 20:47
Do it. Change the game! Get it moving, JUST DO SOMETHING!

@Dave Do whatever, this game isn't triple A. It's a browser game with a crappy Foundation. Fuck the backlash. Make it friendly, make it Educational add more loading screens, add something add more do more be more.
Fuck it Pal, Hike up them prices, Milk this game, get every rights, pitch to someone or something for a completely new game,new engine, more people, Feck this game in the bin. Simple Dimple!

For the revolution!

----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.06.2021 - 23:26
 Mobster (Модератор)

Написао Dave, 14.06.2021 at 14:01

Anyways seems administration doesn't like my idea, fair enough you can lock this

Toggle strategies option is for some scenarios that need work. So rather than marking all those scenarios outdated by adding a new strat, that option is there.
Custom funds is not an option that dictates you to play different in a way. If you do 200 IQ plays, you will still do 200 IQ plays with custom funds game. But toggleable buildings is not like that. Losing the option to make those building units might feel like losing an arm for a player. While 5k game will only feel like losing a beard for a 10k player.
Rare units are just gamble. The mechanics have nothing to do with strategy and it actually makes things dumber. It will feel like losing half his body for a player in some situations, if we exemplify like above.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.06.2021 - 23:59

So because people don't want to use a feature that means it has to be forced on us?
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.06.2021 - 03:33
A lot of members, especially old school ones need to realize this is private property and it's not our call the changes that happen. Try not to say something you may regret.
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.06.2021 - 06:32
Написао Black Swans, 15.06.2021 at 03:33

A lot of members, especially old school ones need to realize this is private property and it's not our call the changes that happen. Try not to say something you may regret.

reminds me how Comrade Ardern is running New Zealand
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.06.2021 - 09:06
Написао Dave, 14.06.2021 at 13:22

Написао JUGERS2, 14.06.2021 at 12:03

I am talking about the gen+1 to infs.

Also I have no idea what you're talking about, because I haven't made any such change.

https://atwar-game.com/units.php

Here if you click "general's stack" there is one bug and one questionnable thing.
A) general reduces the UPKEEP COST of the units in its stack by 4, but in here, it shows -40 PURCHASE COST which is considered a bug in my opinion
B) is general really giving now +1 attack to infantries in the stack? you had probably mistaken something while adding CO to the upgrades pool, or just a visual bug... worth checking

And a question from my side, are you planning to make map editor changes? For example make a "Building: Naval" or something similar, so we can make coastal forts for maps.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.06.2021 - 10:04
Написао Daisy91old, 15.06.2021 at 09:06

B) is general really giving now +1 attack to infantries in the stack? you had probably mistaken something while adding CO to the upgrades pool, or just a visual bug... worth checking

Are you guys high?

Gen gives bonus attack to infantries since forever.

This topics derailed so much, locking or deleting spam should happen.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.06.2021 - 10:08
 Mobster (Модератор)
Написао Bisexual, 15.06.2021 at 10:04

Are you guys high?

As I know so far, general gave +1 bonus to infantries before the game was invented
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.06.2021 - 10:16
Написао Bisexual, 15.06.2021 at 10:04

Are you guys high?

Okay I'm probably high but then it was a bug on the units page which is now fixed.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.06.2021 - 10:21
The way I see it, even if the option is gone. Regardless of whether there's an option to disable/enable them, I suspect the 90% of people will still just not use it anyways. I can even see it becoming a thing where it's another "unspoken rule" to not use buildings in competitive games. So personally I don't think it's as big of a deal as it's being made out to be. Will it suck for some people to have to deal with them? Sure, but it's not like it's the coming of the apocalypse or anything
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.06.2021 - 10:45
Please remove the possibility to disable strategies and improvements too...
If you don't want to play with them, don't, but who are you to stop others from doing it ?
And please lock turn duration to 4 minutes and starting money to 5000, because who does the host think he is to impose his game rules on others ?

Also, I am concerned about the maturity of our supreme leader whose mindset seems to be basically "u disagree, u dumb" and "you are either with me or against me".
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине