Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 24   Посвећено од стране: 51 users
11.07.2021 - 15:17
I can't believe thread was removed. Whoever did that, shame on you.

Regardless I won't go in depth, my response to that thread

Today we remember Srebrenica, yesterday we did Biljani, 31st of May we remembered Prijedor etc.
There is nothing to talk about those who are targeting maternity ward, children playgrounds, and whatnot.

I won't even comment on Srebrenica, because anyone who cares can find everything about it.
But here is something about Biljani.

Autopsy report: page 70, corpse no. 172.

Amila Džaferagić, daughter of Šemso, born on February 29, 1992 in Biljani - Ključ, recognized by her father Šemso.

Clothes: Baby buttonhole white with three buttons, baby gags gray, cotton white long pants, tights baby white, melni panties and cotton white diaper inside…

Items found: One white and one blue baby pacifier

The report further reads: Cause of death a gunshot to the head.

But 5 month old Amila isn't alone or isolated case, next to her grave is her mother, her older brother that was almost 4 years old, her uncle and aunt, her grandfather and many of her villagers 263 of them. Only 50 of Biljani villagers survived, those that weren't home, that were abroad or simply hid.

Perpetrator of the crimes were their neighbours, friends. In Biljani the person who was the most brutal was local teacher.

And why ? To make Serb state, because you can't have Serb state with nonserb majority.
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.07.2021 - 01:21
I archived it.

It (standardly) gone to another topic about things that happened 80 years ago, completely derailing the main subject of Srebrenica genocide.
Later sentry trolls came to spam the thread with unfunny jokes, so instead of removing 15 comments 1-by-1, I decided to move the thread away.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.07.2021 - 03:21
Ofcourse that events from 80 years ago are related to those from 90', geez. And yes, there was genocide in Srebrenica area, but from muslim side on Serbs, every Serb in that area is killed or fled during the war, that is genocide, when your intent is to kill all people from one ethnic group on particular area: same thing that Croats did in ww2.
All the bullshit from muslim side is pumped up propaganda from the west, they backing up their side. Same as they claimed Sadam had nuclear weapons, that Gadafi is cruel opresor and Asad is dictator.
Where ever western (american, english, german) foot steps in bloodshed emerges, but they are good lads and enemy is monster who shots babies in the head.
----
...још сте ту...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.07.2021 - 03:48
Написао Your Laki, 12.07.2021 at 03:21

Ofcourse that events from 80 years ago are related to those from 90', geez.

I hope this is a joke
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.07.2021 - 04:06
What happened is Srebrenica is clearly a genocide and also something tha our friends from Serbia should be ashamed of. But, in the same time, i find really really funny - and ofc really really tragic- that all these countries from ex-Yugoslavia who have suffered during these long wars and fights, have not recognised the armenian genocide (1m armenians were killed), because u have economic relationship with Turkey. You are just hypocrites. Nothing less nothing more. Hypocrites.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.07.2021 - 07:54
Написао Croat, 12.07.2021 at 03:48

Написао Your Laki, 12.07.2021 at 03:21

Ofcourse that events from 80 years ago are related to those from 90', geez.

I hope this is a joke

You can't hide buddy...
----
...још сте ту...
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.07.2021 - 14:12
Even if a crime like that happened, do you blame all the Serbs for it? And is it fair to blame all Croats for the actions of some? I mean I am from the United States. There have been evil sickos who cannibalized people before. Does that mean all Americans are guilty because of the actions of Jeffrey Dahmer?

Perhaps the problem here is people wanting to view each other through a tribal lense. It's all this tribalism. "My tribe is better than your tribe!" Instead, we should look at each other as individuals. Croat, Serb, Bosnian, American. We are all humans. We all bleed the same way. Can't we respect one another?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.07.2021 - 00:40
Написао Ruse, 13.07.2021 at 00:19

Написао EVERYBODYISGAY, 12.07.2021 at 14:12

Even if a crime like that happened, do you blame all the Serbs for it? And is it fair to blame all Croats for the actions of some? I mean I am from the United States. There have been evil sickos who cannibalized people before. Does that mean all Americans are guilty because of the actions of Jeffrey Dahmer?

Perhaps the problem here is people wanting to view each other through a tribal lense. It's all this tribalism. "My tribe is better than your tribe!" Instead, we should look at each other as individuals. Croat, Serb, Bosnian, American. We are all humans. We all bleed the same way. Can't we respect one another?

It is the job of individualist liberals to reduce the political debate to "individuals" and to justify fascist and liberal politics. but of course when it comes to communism it is always communism to blame, not "individuals".

It's not the Serbs, Bosniaks and Croats that are discussed, but POLITICS. in this thread black swan blames Serbian state policy, not the Serbs. ''And why ? To make Serb state, because you can't have Serb state with nonserb majority.''

So you are saying that every last person in a nation is responsible for the actions of government leaders? Because that's exactly what you just said.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.07.2021 - 00:41
Let's take U.S. government policy. I was totally opposed to going to war against Iraq and Afghanistan. Politicians like Dick Cheney and the CIA supported the use of torture on detainees. I opposed that. How am I, in any way, responsible for the actions of some politicians? I have no control over the government. Yes. Politicians are responsible for their own actions. Government bureaucrats and employees are responsible for their actions.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.07.2021 - 02:28
Now you are twisting what I've said. As if I was condemning individuals, but not their actions. No.

I'm saying violence is wrong. What I said was the problem seems to be people who don't deal with their fellow human as just that. Instead, they see each other through the prism of tribalism. That because somebody belongs to a certain tribe, they are either superior or inferior.

Get a grip.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.07.2021 - 11:01
Написао EVERYBODYISGAY, 13.07.2021 at 00:40

Написао Ruse, 13.07.2021 at 00:19

Написао EVERYBODYISGAY, 12.07.2021 at 14:12

It is the job of individualist liberals to reduce the political debate to "individuals" and to justify fascist and liberal politics. but of course when it comes to communism it is always communism to blame, not "individuals".

It's not the Serbs, Bosniaks and Croats that are discussed, but POLITICS. in this thread black swan blames Serbian state policy, not the Serbs. ''And why ? To make Serb state, because you can't have Serb state with nonserb majority.''

So you are saying that every last person in a nation is responsible for the actions of government leaders? Because that's exactly what you just said.

While denial/support is collective, so is the blame. It is always serbs who decide to take collective fault as their burden, take Laki for an example here, or painting convicted war criminals murals, or hiding them for years.

- current serbian president putting a sign up saying "Boulevard of Ratko Mladić", he was sentenced to lifetime for various crimes, including genocide in front of ICTY.

- also current serbian president

Bosnian Serb leader said just few days ago said we are putting down empty coffins in graves.

To kill 8k+ people in a few days you need huge logistical support, every serb truck driver from Bijeljina to Višegrad was mobilized, there were made multiple mass graves, and those redig multiple times to hide the bodies.

Now would I say ALL serbs, of course not, I would be lying and insulting those who were always on the right side. Commander of charge battalion of my town's brigade was a Serb. Jovan Divjak was one of the highest ranking generals in the Bosnian army, he was a serb from Belgrade. Mihajlo Petrovic would be probably a general if he didn't die at start of the war. Čedomir Domuz, Slaviša Šućur was most famous tankist of Bosnian army, Bandić Vlajko- a cousin of convicted war criminal Momčilo Krajišnik had no doubt about defending his country.

And most obvious example for me was Radneka Kovač, a female nurse, who was a field medic in Goražde, her son died in fights against her brigade. The clearest example of good vs evil.

But that means nothing to you, you made a thread with "long live serbia", facts don't matter to you, it's all about trolling and getting a kick out of people. I didn't write this for you, I wrote it for others
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.07.2021 - 02:21
The enemy may shatter our bodies, but they cannot break our spirit. Time and time again they advance on our homeland, to seize by force what they cannot claim by right.Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities... they will know: Bosnia belongs to the Bosniaks.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
16.07.2021 - 01:15
Написао Augustus Caesar, 15.07.2021 at 02:21

The enemy may shatter our bodies, but they cannot break our spirit. Time and time again they advance on our homeland, to seize by force what they cannot claim by right.Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities... they will know: Bosnia belongs to the Bosniaks.

lol who wrote that quote sounds pretty gay
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
16.07.2021 - 03:30
Написао vampire master V, 16.07.2021 at 01:15

lol who wrote that quote sounds pretty gay

It's from Killzone, I just changed a few things
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.07.2021 - 13:29
It is worth noting that 11,000 people are killed in Srebrenica, not 8,000 as western mainstream propaganda is telling.
8,000 are Bosniaks only, the rest 3,000 are Serbs, but it seems the West is supporting just one side and thus divide the victims(like they do with living people sadly), on 'ours good' and 'theirs evils'.

About the term genocide, seems massacre is more appropriated, maybe both sides wanted to exterminate each other(intention), but result was too low as 11,000 is just 0.3% of Bosnian 1991 population, compared to WW2 where Croatian Fascists killed 500,000 civilian Serbs, Jews and Roma, and indirectly are responsible for the deaths of another 500,000-1,000,000 civilians who died of famine, illness, and war, which was 5-10% of total Yugoslav population in 1941
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.07.2021 - 14:58
Написао Skanderbeg, 23.07.2021 at 13:29

It is worth noting that 11,000 people are killed in Srebrenica, not 8,000 as western mainstream propaganda is telling.
8,000 are Bosniaks only, the rest 3,000 are Serbs, but it seems the West is supporting just one side and thus divide the victims(like they do with living people sadly), on 'ours good' and 'theirs evils'.

About the term genocide, seems massacre is more appropriated, maybe both sides wanted to exterminate each other(intention), but result was too low as 11,000 is just 0.3% of Bosnian 1991 population, compared to WW2 where Croatian Fascists killed 500,000 civilian Serbs, Jews and Roma, and indirectly are responsible for the deaths of another 500,000-1,000,000 civilians who died of famine, illness, and war, which was 5-10% of total Yugoslav population in 1941

It is worth noting that you have opinion on everything, regardless how retarded it may be and that you are spreading disinformation on purpose, be that as it may I am responding as purpose of informing neutral viewers who don't have access to the information, those who have formed opinion won't be changed by internet post.

8372 dead are only ones noted and is limited to period of 10th of July to 17th of July 1995, or possibly later if they were captured/wounded but died later. For an example massacre on playground in Srebrenica on 12th of april 1993 is not added into that figure of 8372, regardless that majority if not all of 74 killed and 100 wounded were children. Thus your number is faked, with a reason and adds Serb victims, both military and civilian from area around Srebrenica.

Furthermore you are trying to trade with definition of genocide by putting imaginary numbers as imaginary borders of whether something is massacre or genocide, while definition adopted by UN states:"Genocide is the intentional action to destroy a people—usually defined as an ethnic, national, racial, or religious group—in whole or in part". From practice it is proven that you can have a genocide without killing a single person, if you go and sterilize the whole group of people, or only one part of that people (males/females) you have a genocide. Genocide is cutting hands of the whole group of people, even if you didn't kill anyone.

Therefor whether you or I or someone else think there was/was not genocide is irrelevant, ICTY, which is recognized as legal and legitimate court by all Ex-Yugoslav countries and more importantly UN found that there was a genocide in Srebrenica. Why it didn't found there was not in Prijedor, Višegrad, Bijeljina, Sanski Most, etc while German and some other courts found there was genocide there as well is for debate among law experts. Some argue it was because prosecutor didn't want to split those towns into individual ones like for Srebrenica, or because biggest mass grave Tomašica wasn't discovered then, or because UN didn't do anything in 1992. thus they would be to blame, or because Srebrenica was much more documented, but again not an expert. Thus genocide in Srebrenica is historical and legal fact and not something for debate, the same way killing of US president John F. Kennedy is legal and historical fact.

Number of all deaths for Yugoslavia in 1941-1945 period is around 1 mil, that includes domestic and foreign combatants and civilians.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.07.2021 - 04:04
It's settle, Gideon Greif, Israeli historian and head of the Srebrenica Massacre investigation committee says it was legitimate combat

https://balkaninsight.com/2021/07/21/bosnian-serb-report-claims-many-srebrenica-victims-werent-civilians/

----------------------

But nice try to profit on the deaths of people, your countrymen, the West taught you well.

In return, i'll just post few things to piss you off as i know how much you hate serbs and christians, so being unable to counter real history really makes you mad:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exodus_of_Sarajevo_Serbs

Serbian wikipedia says muslims used slave labor in Sarajevo and that they killed 3000 serbs during the siege.

Also;

(details of dead serbs in srebrenica btw)
https://sr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9A%D1%9A%D0%B8%D0%B3%D0%B0_%D0%BC%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%85_%D0%A1%D1%80%D0%B1%D0%B0_%D0%A1%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B5_%D0%B8_%D0%91%D0%B8%D1%80%D1%87%D0%B0_1992%E2%80%941995.

5 minutes search and i already found more christian killed by muslims than muslims killed by christians. You should leave this stuff to others mate, you are not good at this.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.07.2021 - 09:58
Написао Skanderbeg, 26.07.2021 at 04:04

I doubt anyone will even read what you wrote, I've never seen anything other than senseless dribble coming from you.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.07.2021 - 13:11
Написао Augustus Caesar, 26.07.2021 at 09:58

Написао Skanderbeg, 26.07.2021 at 04:04

I doubt anyone will even read what you wrote, I've never seen anything other than senseless dribble coming from you.

It's just a bunch of nonsense like always, relativization and whataboutism, on international court conviction he sends some nonsense that a jew and 3 serbs wrote on paper and he shows that as some proof. Even he knows it's a bullshit, but idea is to drag the topic in different directions.

Many Serb civilians died in Sarajevo, living with their neighbours like always, just a few days ago was memorial day, on 22. july 1993 3777 recorded mortars fell on Sarajevo. That's mortar every 20 seconds. Now I could go about Serbs in the Bosnian Army, how they were killing those Serbs who didn't want to participate in killing of their neighbours and etc. But I won't, instead here's the picture

Marko Lukić was Serb, if that's important, and it obviously is to some, but he was 11 years old and lost his father, also a Serb, 3 years prior. The person who retweeted that is Miroslav Lukić, Marko's brother who still lives in Sarajevo, just like he did in 1992 and in 1995.

Woman, vox-pop (in English): "The Dayton agreement is confirmed in Paris, and we can only hope that the international community will hear the force of the people. If nothing is going to change, I will stay here, but we will not accept the Muslim authority, that is the main reason for the three and a half years of war."

Woman, vox pop (in Serbian) SOT: "We will never stay here under the Muslim authority. I lost a lot of people I loved...never never never!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIHUhzRSHOk

Au revoir.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.07.2021 - 15:06
About that historian:
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.07.2021 - 17:13
Oof, what a nice karambol to address!

To first:
You are islamic extremist, the only dribble is coming from your mouth, your arguments are invalid since your last promotion of murder
https://prnt.sc/1gbro38
https://prnt.sc/1gbrwy4

To second:
Hague court is illegal and everyone sane knows that, common knowledge in the Northern Hemisphere, Human Rights court is in the Western Europe which had Colonial Empires, Slavery and is still Imperialist, so i wouldn't trust them.

I also like how you few times write 'and for what, so serb nationalists can create a state' Hahaha, that made me laugh.
Imagine when christians dont have right to defend in a UN recognized Yugoslavia and gets attacked by rebel muslims who want to create new state - backed by the Western imperialists.
Muslim cannon fodder sadly, before and aftering they bombed your brotherly Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Yemen, the West is using you and you are thankful, the human manipulation and IQ drop is complete.

To third:
No need to address an antisemite, you were banned and muted for less in the past... Attacking a person for who he is instead his argument... but what else could we expect from a half a decade old troll and scammer.

Do svidaniya!
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.07.2021 - 17:49
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.07.2021 - 17:53
Написао Skanderbeg, 26.07.2021 at 17:13

To first:
You are islamic extremist, the only dribble is coming from your mouth, your arguments are invalid since your last promotion of murder
https://prnt.sc/1gbro38
https://prnt.sc/1gbrwy4

There it is!
Click on the link folks and see for yourself how arrogant Tito really is. To hell with his usual lies about himself, history, politics and what not now he is insulting you to your face and betting you won't click on the links he provided. Because in those links there is no post made by Black Swans (user_id=319094).

Meds: not taken
visual hallucinations: present
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.07.2021 - 21:59
Написао Skanderbeg, 26.07.2021 at 17:13

To first:
You are islamic extremist

Jebem ja vama svima mamu, inshallah
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине