Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 13   Посвећено од стране: 164 users
21.02.2011 - 11:20
I don't want to get a bad win-lose ratio right off the bat because I'm inexperienced. Should I be worried about trying the game about as soon as I start, or should I just jump right in?
----
Hello there!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.02.2011 - 11:33
Написао Catmando, 21.02.2011 at 11:20

I don't want to get a bad win-lose ratio right off the bat because I'm inexperienced. Should I be worried about trying the game about as soon as I start, or should I just jump right in?

Just jump in dude, you'll get the hang of it soon, I guarantee it
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.02.2011 - 12:14
I go for games that are at most 3 turns in. Sometimes if join in late, the turn you choose a country someone takes it.

You get a troop bonus for being a late joiner which can help sometimes but usually funds are too low to recruit all the reinforcements.
----
Our Mahdi will have a broad forehead and a prominent nose. He will fill the earth with justice as it is filled with injustice and tyranny.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.02.2011 - 13:44
Jumping in is part of the game, do it and learn it too.
You'll be jumped by other players, so it's usefull to know the strenght and weakness from a late joiner.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.02.2011 - 14:02
Oh, sorry guys. I didn't mean jumping into an individual game. I meant jumping into the playing of Afterwind itself. I have experience with Risk, but none with this, so I wasn't sure if I should start joining servers or not.
----
Hello there!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.02.2011 - 14:03
Rasputin
Профил је обрисан
How should you learn the game without playing it?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.02.2011 - 14:06
Написао Guest, 21.02.2011 at 14:03

How should you learn the game without playing it?

Watching a guide or a Let's Play, perhaps, though I don't know of any besides the short intro on the home page. I guess you're right, though; I need to start playing it.
----
Hello there!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.02.2011 - 18:46
Well i would sudjest playing a game by your self to get a hang of it. There is a tutorial that you can take a look at under the help option. Beyond that you just have to play with people to get a hang of the strategies in the game. i sudgest you work your way up, play a game with people levels 0 to 3 and then when you feel you have a hang of the game play with some higher level players.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
25.02.2011 - 20:01
If you want to avoid a loss count, just leave the game ("exit to lobby") instead of surrendering. You'll lose any SP, but you won't have a loss, I think.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
29.06.2012 - 23:42
I just looked at the tutorial real quick and started playing because I have played risk before and it has its differences but they are both global domination
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.07.2012 - 13:50
The beginner's room is there for people like you to get the hang of things. Jump in and get slaughtered though, figure out how they did it and pass the slaughter on.

Remember, you can't have slaughter without laughter! =D
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.07.2012 - 20:23
Nice of you guys to work your necromagics on this thread
----
Написао Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.07.2012 - 22:41
If you are afraid of a bad win/loss ratio, just do like a majority of people and Abandon game when all hope is lost. That way it doesnt go against you as anything other than a game played, but no outcome ((although in your mind you will always know it was a loss))..

I would say just take the loses, Win/Loss ratio isnt that important in the aspect of things, and in hindsight, I kinda wish I had that sp from those games I have abandoned, because it would have added up to my faster infantry by now =(.
----
Chaplain (Maj. Gen.) Francis L. Sampson, was an American Army officer who served as the 12th Chief of Chaplains of the United States Army.
His real life story of his rescuing a young soldier became the inspiration for the film "Saving Private Ryan�
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине