Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 10   Посвећено од стране: 60 users
23.10.2021 - 19:07
The French Southern and Antarctic Lands, also called the Kerguelen Islands, has a population of between 50-100 people. Many of them are soldiers/researchers. These people deserve representation on the extra cities version of the world map.

The Falkland Islands should also be added unless the name would offend Argentinians

As you can see, adding cities to both regions would make the dynamics of the Southern Hemisphere much more interesting, and it would provide a "check and balance" on Argentina and Brazil, which usually face little competition in South America. Adding the Kerguelen Islands would also keep South Africa on guard, when Africa usually faces no competition from the south. And it would provide Australia/Africa an excellent landing spot before mounting a final invasion of either continent.

This would also be an excellent addition when the map is only 1k/3k coins
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.10.2021 - 19:10
Support, However this will probably be in world map 2.0
----
hi
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
24.10.2021 - 00:36
Bro, there are cities in Iran with over 2 million people that aren't considered on the map.
----
*enough atwar, leaving it for the game of real life
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
24.10.2021 - 03:59
Написао Conscious Huarck, 24.10.2021 at 00:36

Bro, there are villages in China/India/any big country with over 2 million people that aren't considered on the map.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
24.10.2021 - 15:06
Написао Tribune Aquila, 23.10.2021 at 19:07

The French Southern and Antarctic Lands, also called the Kerguelen Islands, has a population of between 50-100 people. Many of them are soldiers/researchers. These people deserve representation on the extra cities version of the world map.

The Falkland Islands should also be added unless the name would offend Argentinians

As you can see, adding cities to both regions would make the dynamics of the Southern Hemisphere much more interesting, and it would provide a "check and balance" on Argentina and Brazil, which usually face little competition in South America. Adding the Kerguelen Islands would also keep South Africa on guard, when Africa usually faces no competition from the south. And it would provide Australia/Africa an excellent landing spot before mounting a final invasion of either continent.

Its Malvinas Islands, go out brits from Murica!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
25.10.2021 - 22:52
 Zoe
Написао I_Hate_You_All, 24.10.2021 at 15:06

Its Malvinas Islands, go out brits from Murica!

----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.10.2021 - 10:07
Also: I think we should add Palestine to the world map. At least on the extra cities version or whatever. I am the most anti-Palestinian person there is but I think we should have it. I don't know what to make their capital city
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.10.2021 - 12:37
Add Kosovo we are at every map every major competition.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.01.2022 - 12:59

I made the change you ask for both the 2 islands and Palestine (I am also anti-Palestinian I put the capital that says Wikipedia, Ramallah) in the "Modern world - All countries" map, this map is like the world map but with actually all states even if colonies consider them independent.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
09.01.2022 - 20:12
Написао Tribune Aquila, 28.10.2021 at 10:07

Also: I think we should add Palestine to the world map. At least on the extra cities version or whatever. I am the most anti-Palestinian person there is but I think we should have it. I don't know what to make their capital city

Ramallah or Nablus
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине