Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 30   Посвећено од стране: 64 users

Анкета

Should Poland have kaliningrad?

Yes
No

Укупно гласова: 24
09.11.2021 - 08:26
Belarus is sending Migrants to Poland because their Dictator and Putin said so...So why are people giving out about the EU not helping Poland, when they are and it's Belaruas and Russia harming Poland?
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
09.11.2021 - 08:42
No
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
09.11.2021 - 09:37
EU needs to help with the harm by declaring war on russia
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
09.11.2021 - 10:02
What? why tf would kalinigrad become polish land? If anything it goes to germany, but they dont want it and russia would never give it away
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
09.11.2021 - 10:09
Theres refugees cuz of USA's illegal invasion of Iraq and Syria.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
09.11.2021 - 11:37
Написао Your Monkey, 09.11.2021 at 10:09

And Russia, NZ, Aussie UK, Few other countries in the EU. The Rich countries in the M.E and the natives who rebelled are at fault. Yes.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
09.11.2021 - 12:22
Написао avatar, 09.11.2021 at 11:55

Написао Tribune Aquila, 09.11.2021 at 09:37

They only att small poor countries like yugoslavia,syria .afghanistan .iraq .vietnam ....
100vs 1 war

They will never dow russia thats suicide mission for eu

While Russia attacks Ukraine, Syria and Afghanistan and teaming up with few a Dictators
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
09.11.2021 - 16:10
Написао DeepFriedUnicorn, 09.11.2021 at 11:37

And Russia, NZ, Aussie UK, Few other countries in the EU. The Rich countries in the M.E and the natives who rebelled are at fault. Yes.

Its USAs fault.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
09.11.2021 - 21:16

and when EU lose then russia invaded back,they cry about russia start the war
----
Throughout heaven and earth, i alone am the honored one
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.11.2021 - 08:05
Написао avatar, 09.11.2021 at 16:11

Написао DeepFriedUnicorn, 09.11.2021 at 12:22

Написао avatar, 09.11.2021 at 11:55

They only att small poor countries like yugoslavia,syria .afghanistan .iraq .vietnam ....
100vs 1 war

They will never dow russia thats suicide mission for eu

While Russia attacks Ukraine, Syria and Afghanistan and teaming up with few a Dictators

Soviet Union att Afghanistan
Russia never att Ukraine or Syria

That's not true, Russians also tend to be aggressive with the geopolitics. As well as letting Azerbaijan take land that not theirs
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.11.2021 - 08:08
Написао Brsjak, 09.11.2021 at 16:10

Написао DeepFriedUnicorn, 09.11.2021 at 11:37

Its USAs fault.

Agreed, amongst others
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.11.2021 - 08:39
There are refugees and migrants as long as there are economical imbalances between advanced countries. The west is rich hence it is a popular destination for migrants. But dont be fooled, 95% of all refugees dont go to the west, most reside in the region itself. You can just look up how many refugees countries like Turkey, Lebanon, pakistan, iran take and compare it to poland (ha-ha) or france/uk/germany.
Also a question thats always being raised about middle east and refugees: is why dont oil rich countries take the refugees is. Newsflash all of them do- and none of them can do more. Their population is 90% non- native. Western countries are at 80% homogenous, poland probably at 95% (ha-ha). Imagine if in poland only 10% were polish and the rest were …. Migrants. Clearly poland would commit suicide before letting that happen, so it is dumb and hypocritical to ask that these middle east countries should do more.
Why dont they go to rich asian countries? Its too far. Ever been to singapore or thailand? You have bangladesi and indians there, why? Because its easier to go there than to europe.
Japan is an island and a failed state. 99% homogenous and strict immigration will be its own demise. Just wait a few decades and see how poor japanese will become, when 1/4 of population has to provide for 3/4 of population. Is clearly not a healthy economic prospect.

On belarus doing dirty shit. EU should kill belarus economy through sanctions, together with the rest of its allies. Make belarus economy go into depression and see how fast they will have their revolution. Their people then decide, poor af for eternity or civil war for a few years and overthrow their dictator.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.11.2021 - 10:23
Написао ITSGG1122, 10.11.2021 at 08:39

On belarus doing dirty shit. EU should kill belarus economy through sanctions, together with the rest of its allies. Make belarus economy go into depression and see how fast they will have their revolution. Their people then decide, poor af for eternity or civil war for a few years and overthrow their dictator.

The EU shouldn't have to take them. We already did after the rise of ISIS and before. We already done our part...I, done my part.

I agree, I also think it should be done to Russia and Moving EU battle groups to Ukraine/Crimea, the Baltic states and Balkans and Kick Turkey out of NATO

They are using human beings for a Thier sneaky War effort. This Asian aggressiveness from Turkey, Russia and China is fucking disgusting.

Not only that The EU are acting stupid. Giving 1Bil to turkey to not open the gates to Greece and Bulgaria? Idiots.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.11.2021 - 11:00
Написао DeepFriedUnicorn, 10.11.2021 at 10:23

Написао ITSGG1122, 10.11.2021 at 08:39

The EU shouldn't have to take them. We already did after the rise of ISIS and before. We already done our part...I, done my part.

I agree, I also think it should be done to Russia and Moving EU battle groups to Ukraine/Crimea, the Baltic states and Balkans and Kick Turkey out of NATO

They are using human beings for a Thier sneaky War effort. This Asian aggressiveness from Turkey, Russia and China is fucking disgusting.

Not only that The EU are acting stupid. Giving 1Bil to turkey to not open the gates to Greece and Bulgaria? Idiots.

Well i disagree with a lot of your comment. The EU has a lot of space and money, furthermore it has a demographical problem which it will face in decades. Migration is the solution for keeping your economy healthy.
(Eastern europe needs people for its declining population, if they werent racist, migration would benefit them a lot. Right now migration is killing their country because half their working population is moving out of the country resulting in a brain drain, migration from poorer countries, yes from brown countries would tackle this)

Yes russia and belarus and china should be heavily sanctioned. However that economic war against china has already failed. China has won that war.

Turkey is our ally. Its a regional bridge between asia and europe. Making turkey hostile , results in whole middle east becoming more in turmoil.
The shit that happened in middle east for the last 100 years is completely western fault. We wanted those lands, so we grabbed it from turks and we drew the borders. We colonized it. We placed dictators and we sell weapons to dictators. Or do u think france doesnt sell weapons to totalitarian regimes.
Furthermore, turkey bares like 75% of all the refugees compared to the eu. If i was erdogan id kick them all out and send them to europe, the fuck is it turkish problem that these countries have civil war because of the west. Yet turkey, while being poor has millions as refugees, while ireland? How many refugees does ireland have compared in % to turkey? Turkey takes like x100 more refugees per year than ireland while only having x10 its population.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.11.2021 - 11:37
Написао ITSGG1122, 10.11.2021 at 11:00

Ouch, I pressed the cancel button on my Reply.

A shorter version, soz

Basically I was saying, many EU countries and the UK has taken loads of Refugees. But we can't take all of them.

Ireland already has little homes and our Refugees literally just get jammed into a building, few gates, few rooms and one garden with about 100 or more in each one. (Also including that in a little town with about 1k-3k people in the town already. Then the Refugees would protest for their bad placements (Which I agree with) how can we take in so many while our own citizens are dying on the streets in front of Government buildings because it was too cold that night.

We already are taking more Ethiopians as their country seems to be declining into a civil war about 3 planes full every so often. ( I also see them coming in on a Airplane tracker in my phone, which is nice)

Which part do you disagree with. My refugee stance or my stance with getting the EU battle groups deployed with Baltic states, Balkans and Poland.

Turkey. Oh. I don't like them. Don't mind the people. But they said we will flood Greece and asking for 1Bil... that's no ally

A whole military force killing Syrians and Kurds is no Allied Force.
Turkey agreeing with Russia about Azerbaijan and Armenia, thats no Allie. Them Forcing their way onto the island of Cyprus, is no Alliance.

They are nomads.(Historically and Literally) they don't even belong on Anatolia. Not only that. They're government is neo Ottoman. They are still fucking with Greece and the M.E
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.11.2021 - 12:01
Написао DeepFriedUnicorn, 10.11.2021 at 11:37

Написао ITSGG1122, 10.11.2021 at 11:00

Ouch, I pressed the cancel button on my Reply.

A shorter version, soz

Basically I was saying, many EU countries and the UK has taken loads of Refugees. But we can't take all of them.

Ireland already has little homes and our Refugees literally just get jammed into a building, few gates, few rooms and one garden with about 100 or more in each one. (Also including that in a little town with about 1k-3k people in the town already. Then the Refugees would protest for their bad placements (Which I agree with) how can we take in so many while our own citizens are dying on the streets in front of Government buildings because it was too cold that night.

We already are taking more Ethiopians as their country seems to be declining into a civil war about 3 planes full every so often. ( I also see them coming in on a Airplane tracker in my phone, which is nice)

Which part do you disagree with. My refugee stance or my stance with getting the EU battle groups deployed with Baltic states, Balkans and Poland.

Turkey. Oh. I don't like them. Don't mind the people. But they said we will flood Greece and asking for 1Bil... that's no ally

A whole military force killing Syrians and Kurds is no Allied Force.
Turkey agreeing with Russia about Azerbaijan and Armenia, thats no Allie. Them Forcing their way onto the island of Cyprus, is no Alliance.

They are nomads.(Historically and Literally) they don't even belong on Anatolia. Not only that. They're government is neo Ottoman. They are still fucking with Greece and the M.E

Ireland is rich af. Youre literally rich because others are poor. You take what 9k refugees a year? And thats a high point?? Turkey takes 1.5 million a year. Pakistan has millions, even poor countries in africa take millions of refugees even tho they cant provide for themselves. For this reason alone i would defend turkey and say it has all rights to demand from the eu whatever it wants. We dont want to solve our problems in our neighbourhood, why would the turks solve our problems. Turks arent even rich, they have no money, we have the money. But instead of solving problems what we created, we want to spend it buying more meat, buying better phones, buying bigger houses etc.
Furthermore, turkey had legitimate reason to invade and take over idlib. Altho one can have questions on its practice and furthermore its war with kurds in syria/ iraq.

On azerbaijzan- armenia. Armenia places its bet on the west and that gamble failed. Armenia thought the west would help, it didnt. Historically, they were close to russia, but the president and armenian gov didnt like putin and severed ties, hence putin gave green light to azerbaijzan.
Turkey on that matter just did good business, it showed it had military capacity, having the best drones, lasers newtech. Now other countries might make good deals with turkey and buy weapons from it. It is the west that didnt give turkey what turkey wanted. USA didnt include turkey in its military defense projects, hence turkey bought russian weaponry and bypassed usa which made usa angry.
Furthermore, it is the EU that has been sidelining turkey for the last 40 years, turkey wanted eu membership, eu kept breaking promises and finally erdogan gave in and decided eu is not worth it and changed his policy 180 degrees going further away from eu, completely our fault.

Most europeans dont belong here as well, hell ur ancestors probably were born somewhere else, so u can stop that bs about historical land rights.

So in sum. We are rich, lets not forget when that happened and how we got so rich compared to the rest. Something tells me u know about imperialism and industrialisation. So we fucked up their countries then fucked up the environment and now we gonna play the nice guy card
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.11.2021 - 12:16
Написао ITSGG1122, 10.11.2021 at 12:01

I don't understand that. I don't understand how we can let everyone in. That makes no sense. Is that what you're saying?

Ireland is Rich? Woah. Where did you read that.
Ever been to Dublin? And the west the the rest? We are a one city nation. And that one city is filled with Drugs, gangs IRA recruiting, crap transport, Homeless people dying, Refugees getting jammed into one single building. Every house/Apartments made instantly goes into the Private sector. With only over 1 mil people in it.

I'm no Right winger, yes I would Clam people have a right to there land.
Cyprus doesn't belong to Brits, Greeks or Turkey. Do you agree? That Cyprus belong to the Cypriots? Yes or no?

Why must Turkey kill Syrians, Kurds, Cypriots? Why must they have hate towards Kurds when they see them over here in Ireland? And towards the Armenians over here?
Why must they say to the EU and Greece, give us 1Bil and we won't let them in? Send them somewhere else, Russia, USA, China.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.11.2021 - 12:39
Написао DeepFriedUnicorn, 10.11.2021 at 12:16

I don't understand that. I don't understand how we can let everyone in. That makes no sense. Is that what you're saying?

Ever been to Dublin? And the west the the rest? We are a one city nation. And that one city is filled with Drugs, gangs IRA recruiting, crap transport, Homeless people dying, Refugees getting jammed into one single building. Every house/Apartments made instantly goes into the Private sector. With only over 1 mil people in it.

Cyprus doesn't belong to Brits, Greeks or Turkey. Do you agree? That Cyprus belong to the Cypriots? Yes or no?

Why must Turkey kill Syrians, Kurds, Cypriots? Why must they have hate towards Kurds when they see them over here in Ireland? And towards the Armenians over here?
Why must they say to the EU and Greece, give us 1Bil and we won't let them in? Send them somewhere else, Russia, USA, China.

Im not saying we should let them all in, thats literally not possible. What we can do however is provide more assistance in the region, and as EU as a whole take in more refugees, preferably place them in shrinking pop areas for example eastern europe. Right now ur taking in 9k refugees a year while turkey takes in 1.5 million a year. Let that sink in when ur crying over a few thousand refugees.

When i say ireland is rich, i mean it is rich relatively to other countries. Whats the average income? Whats the average cargo? Whats the average working hours per week? How does it score on hdi? All these factors thats what i mean with rich. Sure those factors wont tell u the whole picture, like you said about refugees jammed in, crappy transport etc, but in order to say if ur rich or not, compare urself to other countries. Hence, my conclusion is that ireland is rich af.

Yes cyprus belongs to cypriots. Now since 1970s however that population has changed. North cyprus should just be annexed by turkey or join republic of cyprus but then again only if turkey joins eu as well.

Why turkey must kill syrians? Kurds? Cypriots? I dont get what ur point here is. What turkish people do and what the country/ government do is different. I look at their gov/ policy. Or should i blame ireland for drunk irish people pissing on holidays in southern europe like the brits do.

They should ask more than 1b. Because it is not turkish problem, neither is it turkish backyard. Africa and middle east is european backyard, it is our historical responsibility. If turkey had a border with china and these refugees would want to go to china then yes turkey could flood china with these refugees, but thats a hypothetical case which isnt happening. The refugees want to go to europe. Eu knows this, turkey knows this. All of these refugees come by foot, u know syria has a land border with turkey. Syria doesnt share borders with usa, russia nor china….
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.11.2021 - 13:08
Написао ITSGG1122, 10.11.2021 at 12:39

Im not saying we should let them all in, thats literally not possible. What we can do however is provide more assistance in the region, and as EU as a whole take in more refugees, preferably place them in shrinking pop areas for example eastern europe. Right now ur taking in 9k refugees a year while turkey takes in 1.5 million a year. Let that sink in when ur crying over a few thousand refugees.

When i say ireland is rich, i mean it is rich relatively to other countries. Whats the average income? Whats the average cargo? Whats the average working hours per week? How does it score on hdi? All these factors thats what i mean with rich. Sure those factors wont tell u the whole picture, like you said about refugees jammed in, crappy transport etc, but in order to say if ur rich or not, compare urself to other countries. Hence, my conclusion is that ireland is rich af.

Yes cyprus belongs to cypriots. Now since 1970s however that population has changed. North cyprus should just be annexed by turkey or join republic of cyprus but then again only if turkey joins eu as well.

Why turkey must kill syrians? Kurds? Cypriots? I dont get what ur point here is. What turkish people do and what the country/ government do is different. I look at their gov/ policy. Or should i blame ireland for drunk irish people pissing on holidays in southern europe like the brits do.

They should ask more than 1b. Because it is not turkish problem, neither is it turkish backyard. Africa and middle east is european backyard, it is our historical responsibility. If turkey had a border with china and these refugees would want to go to china then yes turkey could flood china with these refugees, but thats a hypothetical case which isnt happening. The refugees want to go to europe. Eu knows this, turkey knows this. All of these refugees come by foot, u know syria has a land border with turkey. Syria doesnt share borders with usa, russia nor china….

"What we can do however is provide more assistance in the region, and as EU as a whole take in more refugees, preferably place them in shrinking pop areas for example eastern europe"

What if Poland, Hungry and countries in the Balkans don't want them? What if countries taking them in can't handle them anymore? Ie. Homes........................................ Shelter............a House....... it's not easy pal.

"Right now ur taking in 9k refugees a year while turkey takes in 1.5 million a year. Let that sink in when ur crying over a few thousand refugees."
Right now our Government has stalled a Metro links and Transportation yet again for another 20 years. (they've already stalled it 20 years ago) We already have a housing Crises. We don't have homes. How the fuck do we House refugees? We don't have HOMES.....and when we do. Millionaires and Billionaires buy them then put them for rent. And then we push refugees in a small building. HOW DO WE HELP THEM ANYMORE? We don't even have enough room in the classroom for more kids for fuck sake. We even need more schools. Some of the Refugees and homeless are sleeping in the woods in A fucking tent. Our Refugees were getting COVID and some past away mad fast because our system was already fucked...

We only have 5.8Mil people while Turkey has 84 Million. We only live on an Island. While they live in a big area (While conquering more land)

"Yes cyprus belongs to cypriots. Now since 1970s however that population has changed. North cyprus should just be annexed by turkey or join republic of cyprus but then again only if turkey joins eu as well. "

You Imperialists Scum. Only a Brit would agree with Thier disgusting Divide and Conquer tactics.
northern Ireland belongs to The Republic. No matter even if Loyalists were the majority up there. Cyprus Belongs to them Not the British or Turkish.

"Why turkey must kill syrians? Kurds? Cypriots? I dont get what ur point here is. What turkish people do and what the country/ government do is different." Both the government do the same. A Turkish citizens harms an Armenian here and then their government harms them overe there.

"They should ask more than 1b. Because it is not turkish problem, neither is it turkish backyard. Africa and middle east is european backyard, it is our historical responsibility. If turkey had a border with china and these refugees would want to go to china then yes turkey could flood china with these refugees, but thats a hypothetical case which isnt happening. The refugees want to go to europe. Eu knows this, turkey knows this. All of these refugees come by foot, u know syria has a land border with turkey. Syria doesnt share borders with usa, russia nor china…."

M.E and Africa not EU backyard either. It is not our historical responsibility. If that's the case. Them give me back my Land and Pay the Irish government Reputations...

They tend to Want to go to Europe and they all say the same thing. I want a job, I thought it was going to be easy (Just talk to them or look at interviews)

CCP loves investing in some African countries, so. Yeah. They could take some refugees.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.11.2021 - 04:28
Why are the EU and NATO blaming Putin and Belarus ?
As far as i can recall they are not the ones that went around bombing and invading the whole middle east from Libya to Afghanistan and ruining those countries.
And don't tell me it was because they were ruled by dictators because i don't see even an attempt to condemn the authoritarian Saudi Arabia.
Also going by % if Turkey can take 1.5m with 80m pop. then Ireland should take at the very least 100k , ignoring that you have capability to take more than that unlike Turkey.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.11.2021 - 09:25
Написао Ghostface, 12.11.2021 at 04:28

As far as i can recall they are not the ones that went around bombing and invading the whole middle east from Libya to Afghanistan and ruining those countries.
And don't tell me it was because they were ruled by dictators because i don't see even an attempt to condemn the authoritarian Saudi Arabia.
Also going by % if Turkey can take 1.5m with 80m pop. then Ireland should take at the very least 100k , ignoring that you have capability to take more than that unlike Turkey.

Russian federation Fought and killed Georgian soldiers and citizens. They also done the when it came to the Ukrainians when they took over Crimea. Belarus does anything Putin says. So what are you saying?

Taking Refugees into a country is good.
But....How can you house them when you don't have homes.....
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.11.2021 - 11:27
But those refugees aren't from Georgia or Ukraine now are they ? They are from the middle east !
You went and destroyed their homes , infrastructure , lands...

This is neither a Belarusian , Russian or any country's problem that is not in these organizations like the NATO/EU.
They are not responsible for the appearance of these refugees and have no obligation to help them !
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.11.2021 - 11:35
Написао Ghostface, 12.11.2021 at 11:27

But those refugees aren't from Georgia or Ukraine now are they ? They are from the middle east !

This is neither a Belarusian , Russian or any country's problem that is not in these organizations like the NATO/EU.
They are not responsible for the appearance of these refugees and have no obligation to help them !

Us? I'm from Ireland. What did we do...?

Refugees are Refugees. Regardless of climate, War or anything else. We let them in, we give them Government welfare, We give them homes Even though Europe is dealing with it's own homelessness and short housing supply.

If we are only talking about the M.E. then bring up countries within the M.E that started wars and with themselves and the ripple effects that lead the war mongering USA in? But no, it's some how every Europeans fault?

Belarus just bringing in Refugees and beating them.... Jesus. They're literally beating them, some of lads coming across have said it and they have black eyes, Red eyes, and busted lips.

What makes you think Europe as whole needs and has to take these refugees in? We already took millions. And if that is the case...then tell the Belarusians and the Russians to take them... they're already there and both countries are European.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.11.2021 - 16:08
Написао Ghostface, 12.11.2021 at 04:28

So ur blaming it all on the west and forget about the rebbellions and proxy invasions that the ussr did? Russia literally did more in syria than usa. They destroyed anything without hesitation in syria, killing all the rebels.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.11.2021 - 16:09
Написао DeepFriedUnicorn, 10.11.2021 at 13:08

Написао ITSGG1122, 10.11.2021 at 12:39

"What we can do however is provide more assistance in the region, and as EU as a whole take in more refugees, preferably place them in shrinking pop areas for example eastern europe"

What if Poland, Hungry and countries in the Balkans don't want them? What if countries taking them in can't handle them anymore? Ie. Homes........................................ Shelter............a House....... it's not easy pal.

"Right now ur taking in 9k refugees a year while turkey takes in 1.5 million a year. Let that sink in when ur crying over a few thousand refugees."
Right now our Government has stalled a Metro links and Transportation yet again for another 20 years. (they've already stalled it 20 years ago) We already have a housing Crises. We don't have homes. How the fuck do we House refugees? We don't have HOMES.....and when we do. Millionaires and Billionaires buy them then put them for rent. And then we push refugees in a small building. HOW DO WE HELP THEM ANYMORE? We don't even have enough room in the classroom for more kids for fuck sake. We even need more schools. Some of the Refugees and homeless are sleeping in the woods in A fucking tent. Our Refugees were getting COVID and some past away mad fast because our system was already fucked...

We only have 5.8Mil people while Turkey has 84 Million. We only live on an Island. While they live in a big area (While conquering more land)

"Yes cyprus belongs to cypriots. Now since 1970s however that population has changed. North cyprus should just be annexed by turkey or join republic of cyprus but then again only if turkey joins eu as well. "

You Imperialists Scum. Only a Brit would agree with Thier disgusting Divide and Conquer tactics.
northern Ireland belongs to The Republic. No matter even if Loyalists were the majority up there. Cyprus Belongs to them Not the British or Turkish.

"Why turkey must kill syrians? Kurds? Cypriots? I dont get what ur point here is. What turkish people do and what the country/ government do is different." Both the government do the same. A Turkish citizens harms an Armenian here and then their government harms them overe there.

"They should ask more than 1b. Because it is not turkish problem, neither is it turkish backyard. Africa and middle east is european backyard, it is our historical responsibility. If turkey had a border with china and these refugees would want to go to china then yes turkey could flood china with these refugees, but thats a hypothetical case which isnt happening. The refugees want to go to europe. Eu knows this, turkey knows this. All of these refugees come by foot, u know syria has a land border with turkey. Syria doesnt share borders with usa, russia nor china…."

M.E and Africa not EU backyard either. It is not our historical responsibility. If that's the case. Them give me back my Land and Pay the Irish government Reputations...

They tend to Want to go to Europe and they all say the same thing. I want a job, I thought it was going to be easy (Just talk to them or look at interviews)

CCP loves investing in some African countries, so. Yeah. They could take some refugees.

Omg i thought i responded…. My comment is notshowing ffs
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.11.2021 - 16:12
Написао DeepFriedUnicorn, 12.11.2021 at 11:35

Написао Ghostface, 12.11.2021 at 11:27

Us? I'm from Ireland. What did we do...?

Refugees are Refugees. Regardless of climate, War or anything else. We let them in, we give them Government welfare, We give them homes Even though Europe is dealing with it's own homelessness and short housing supply.

If we are only talking about the M.E. then bring up countries within the M.E that started wars and with themselves and the ripple effects that lead the war mongering USA in? But no, it's some how every Europeans fault?

Belarus just bringing in Refugees and beating them.... Jesus. They're literally beating them, some of lads coming across have said it and they have black eyes, Red eyes, and busted lips.

What makes you think Europe as whole needs and has to take these refugees in? We already took millions. And if that is the case...then tell the Belarusians and the Russians to take them... they're already there and both countries are European.

Before the 90s most middle east wars were fueled by europe and definitely not usa. Usa in the decolonization process was even a friend to most m.e. Countries. Uk and france fucked up a lot in north africa and middle east. Forgot about algeria and its 1 mil deaths etc
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.11.2021 - 18:53
One note about Dublin:

In such relatively small monopoly cities, the residents on paper are richer, but factually they suffer from exagerrated competition with hightech employees, upper-rank state serveants, landlords, millionairs and billionairs. So if the government does not intervene their life quality dropa massively. Eventually they can not afford to live in the place they were born at, they can not afford to buy a car, they need to minimize their expanses on food,etc..

Personally one of the reason I recoil of capitalism is exactly this: We live in constant need to care for the others, respect the law, serve the army, not to harm othera and help then when we need. We are suppose to respect the game, but it's legitimate to expose us to monsterous economical darwinism that ryuins people lives while they have no chance to cope.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.11.2021 - 18:55
@ Sean Spicer
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.11.2021 - 20:16
Цитирај:
Написао ITSGG1122, 12.11.2021 at 16:08

So ur blaming it all on the west and forget about the rebbellions and proxy invasions that the ussr did? Russia literally did more in syria than usa. They destroyed anything without hesitation in syria, killing all the rebels.

I know and what? Where did you get the idea that I didn't?

Yeah I Know Brittan and France fueled and had interventions in the M.E pre 00s and all that.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.11.2021 - 20:20
Цитирај:
Написао DeepFriedUnicorn, 12.11.2021 at 20:16

Написао ITSGG1122, 12.11.2021 at 16:08

I know and what? Where did you get the idea that I didn't?

Yeah I Know Brittan and France fueled and had interventions in the M.E pre 00s and all that.

it was a comment on what ghostface said
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине