Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 10   Посвећено од стране: 109 users
10.11.2021 - 13:36

There're many things going on in atWar at the moment, but this thread is nothing about that. atWar lost one of its most senior mods and player, Lemonade. This thread is to pay respect to him.

For those who don't know him, he played atWar for almost a decade. Lemonade was one of the strongest world players and Eurasia players of all time. Many of us grew watching his epic battles against learster, Chess, Mauzer Panteri, and other world map players. We saw them play at the highest skill level possible. We saw them port their skills to scenarios like WW2. An entire generation of Afterwinders and atWarians grew up looking up to them. To one day become as skilled or even surpass the bar that they set for us.

But Lemonade is not just a very strong player.

Lemonade spent hundreds of $$ to gift premium to those who could not afford it. He won tournaments and gifted his own protocoins for the one who needed it.

As a Moderator, Lemonade did a splendid job. He wasn't the most active, but he always thought critically and was never afraid of speaking up and going against the status quo.

Thank you, Lemonade.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.11.2021 - 13:37
Thanks lemonade
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.11.2021 - 13:39
Dr. Trollface/Lemonade was one of the most helpful moderators i have ever seen in atwar.

It's such a significant lost for AtWar community.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.11.2021 - 13:43
For sure, he deserves our respect.
----
*enough atwar, leaving it for the game of real life
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.11.2021 - 14:02
Dr. Trollface and Acq, the only two mods left that were already part of the modteam the first day I made my account on this game.

It's really sad to see Dr. Trollface go this way, since he really deserved all the respect and appreciation for all of his contributions over the years. In my opinion one of the few real mods that never got into any trouble due to personal stuff and always wanted to keep everyone happy. Like Mauzer said, he helped a lot of people, and even bought premium for some of them. I am happy that I got to know him on a personal level, as a friend and as a clanmate over the years . He always remained a man of principles.

Mod team really lost a good one here </3
----

Написао Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.11.2021 - 14:59
Covid or retirement?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.11.2021 - 22:04
Respect to him, first memory that pops into my mind was we were 1v1ing west and my noob ass didn't realise he was playing Iron fist Germany and I kept suiciding on his cities
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.11.2021 - 05:21
 Mobster (Модератор)
Thank you Lemonade!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.11.2021 - 06:13
Thank you for your service.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.11.2021 - 08:43
I don't believe it's worth quitting the game over this recent drama. Hope you come back.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине