Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 13   Посвећено од стране: 52 users
21.11.2021 - 08:40
Hello can someone who plays Total war warhammer 2 and total war three kingdoms tell me about them; in particular, I would like to hear about their replayability.

I'm getting quite bored with shogun 2 since it's the same army and same battle every time (in FoTS, that would be shogunate imperial and republican infantry while in vanilla it's the katana samurai with bow warrior monks, unless you're the takeda. The takeda are fun)

(I probably only have the money to pick up one of the two this steam sale)
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.11.2021 - 10:59
Both have much higher replayability than Shogun 2 due to the many different factions.

(In truth you should just get Medieval 2 TW and enjoy the countless epic mods it offers)
----
Someone Better Than You
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.11.2021 - 12:53
Написао Zephyrusu, 21.11.2021 at 10:59

Both have much higher replayability than Shogun 2 due to the many different factions.

(In truth you should just get Medieval 2 TW and enjoy the countless epic mods it offers)

Bro, playing medieval 2 sounds like such a fun. If you guys want we can arrange some tournament in the summer.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.11.2021 - 12:54
I also promised myself to try Attila for like what, 6 years?
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.11.2021 - 13:43
 Witch-Doctor (Модератор)
Написао LukeTan, 21.11.2021 at 08:40

Hello can someone who plays Total war warhammer 2 and total war three kingdoms tell me about them; in particular, I would like to hear about their replayability.

tw wh2 was really fun, I played it quite a bit. I'm a serial sweaty tryhard who tries to break every game I play though, so I quickly found it pretty unchallenging. For a more casual person or someone who enjoys the warhammer lore, I absolutely recommend it. Multiplayer with your friends is also really fun too. I would recommend it only if

- You're okay with buying a lot of DLC (Just how total war business model works)
- Your computer is good. Emphasize on this one.

Recently, I stopped playing tw wh2 because tw wh3 is coming out as an fyi.All the dlc you buy on tw wh2 will unlocks stuff in tw wh3 (their business model). Due to the DLC pretty much transferring over to the newer game, I didn't find much reason to keep playing tw wh2 and I'm waiting for the third game to be released in a few months.

My favorite and most played faction are the Skaven(ikit claw and deathmaster sniktch). I love their units and playstyle.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.11.2021 - 16:03
 Sid (Админ)
Написао Witch-Doctor, 21.11.2021 at 13:43

I'm a serial sweaty tryhard

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.11.2021 - 22:21
Do you guys want to see my new cover photo now
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.11.2021 - 14:58
Atilla
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.11.2021 - 15:08
ATila, rome 2 , medieval, napoleon, three kingdoms, wh1 and wh2 are the ones ive played and their all great especialy if u play in hardest level

Like zeph said though medieval has the best mods of them all.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.11.2021 - 03:36

tw wh2 was really fun, I played it quite a bit. I'm a serial sweaty tryhard who tries to break every game I play though, so I quickly found it pretty unchallenging. For a more casual person or someone who enjoys the warhammer lore, I absolutely recommend it. Multiplayer with your friends is also really fun too. I would recommend it only if

- You're okay with buying a lot of DLC (Just how total war business model works)

Recently, I stopped playing tw wh2 because tw wh3 is coming out as an fyi.All the dlc you buy on tw wh2 will unlocks stuff in tw wh3 (their business model). Due to the DLC pretty much transferring over to the newer game, I didn't find much reason to keep playing tw wh2 and I'm waiting for the third game to be released in a few months.

My favorite and most played faction are the Skaven(ikit claw and deathmaster sniktch). I love their units and playstyle.

I was considering buying WH2 instead of WH3 because I probably won't have the money to buy WH3 and the DLCs when they come out, while I may be able to afford WH2 (let's see tomorrow during the black friday sale).

I don't really tryhard total war games because tryharding at the higher difficulties feels more like a grind than actual skill (e.g. begging people for scraps every time you make a deal, actually waiting out the 60min battle timer as a defender etc)

What does a "good computer" mean? If I'm using a laptop, is it just impossible to play this game?
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.11.2021 - 08:54
 Witch-Doctor (Модератор)
Написао LukeTan, 23.11.2021 at 03:36

I was considering buying WH2 instead of WH3 because I probably won't have the money to buy WH3 and the DLCs when they come out, while I may be able to afford WH2 (let's see tomorrow during the black friday sale).

I don't really tryhard total war games because tryharding at the higher difficulties feels more like a grind than actual skill (e.g. begging people for scraps every time you make a deal, actually waiting out the 60min battle timer as a defender etc)

What does a "good computer" mean? If I'm using a laptop, is it just impossible to play this game?

What's your laptop's specs? Check it againsts the minimum requirements for the game. I know itms beefier than other TW games.

If you do get it, lets play some multiplayer together.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.12.2021 - 23:58
Btw just an update on this (for anyone who might see this thread in the future): I got three kingdoms in the end

I really like the diplomacy system, it's not completely unreasonable like shogun 2 is, where you could be in kyushu and as soon as the dude in tohoku even catches a whiff of you he will declare war. Getting people to become your vassal or concede to you is actually pretty possible.

It's also really focused on the character system which I'm not used to yet (despite having put in almost 50 hours at this point), so every run is pretty unique since you will get different characters and have to deploy them differently. The character system also forces you to build different armies, even with the same faction. There is no optimal army.

Even ignoring how each playthrough for the same faction is unique, there can be some really different factions (e.g. nanman vs han factions) that have completely different skill trees for their characters as well as different unit builds.

The battle system is also pretty good, I didn't like the mindless charging (to get the charge bonus off) that happens in shogun 2, here there are actual formations that make static playstyles more beneficial, while not being so broken to the point that you should just hammer and anvil every battle.

Cavalry is really good which I like. For context, if you play shogun 2, the takeda are my favourite clan.

Individual heroes are also strong, which I realise has been a common theme in most modern total war games (warhammer, three kingdoms, troy), but they aren't nearly good enough to rout an entire army. In general, battles are a balanced experience.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.12.2021 - 00:59
Написао LukeTan, 10.12.2021 at 23:58

I really liked your youtube channel. It would be cool if you upload Total War videos.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине