Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 8   Посвећено од стране: 48 users
28.12.2021 - 15:30
In the past, I've mentioned that atwar should experiment with some kind of feature that involves the third dimension, but I've never talked about how it should be implemented. This suggestion is just the first part of what I think should be implemented to bring atwar off of the 2D playing field:

There should be an option to choose between 2D and 3D format. But they will be essentially the same the closer you zoom in. This is what it should look like when fully zoomed out:

This is what it should look like as you start to zoom in:

Then, if you zoom all the way in, it should essentially look like the 2D version because you'll be so close to the map that you won't see the sphere. Of course, you'll be able to drag the globe around like an actual sphere.

This is a very simple idea, but there's A LOT more that can be added here if this type of feature starts to get implemented. For example, we could eventually zoom all the way in until we're able to use it like google maps and see the soldiers up-close in first person, like the street view on google maps. This could allow you to modify/interact with your individual soldiers, divisions, tanks, siege weapons, etc. to give buffs to specific infantry divisions and the possibilities are endless.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.12.2021 - 15:34
 Alex
You need jesus
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.12.2021 - 15:37
Tbh this looks like a nightmare to program and like it doesn't add much to the game.... but so long as it is optional I'm not against it per say
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.12.2021 - 16:39
STOP LYING WITH THIS SHITTY PROPAGANDA WE ALL KNOW THE EARTH IS FLAT
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.12.2021 - 18:10
What about custom maps? making spherical looking maps then will be a total nightmare to do it and anyways i see this too hard to implement with the current code we have....it could imply remaking totally the game.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.12.2021 - 21:43
 Sid (Админ)
Of all your suggestions, this one is the coolest.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.12.2021 - 22:32
Said this Year's ago and got shit on

Edit, it's good looking
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
29.12.2021 - 03:00
 Mobster (Модератор)
Yeah and other planets, space ships, 3 dimension turnblocks!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине