Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 7   Посвећено од стране: 43 users
04.03.2022 - 03:28
In some point of tha game, on reinforcement turn, there are cities in the countries I control that don't have a white line arround them - meaning: some cities can't produce anything on reinforcement turn. Did it happen to anybody? Why does it happening?
----
"For with wise advice thou shalt make thy war; and in the multitude of counsellors there is safety" - Proverbs, 24'6.
כִּי בְתַחְבֻּלוֹת, תַּעֲשֶׂה-לְּךָ מִלְחָמָה; וּתְשׁוּעָה, בְּרֹב יוֹעֵץ" - משלי כ"ד, פסוק ו"
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.03.2022 - 06:04
 Zoe
You either don't control the capital city or you ended turn/refreshed. There's a bug with reinforcements when you end turn, save and refresh.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.03.2022 - 07:43
I have also noticed this when i end turn the cities that have reinforcments dont light up anymore or dont even show reinforcment even if u have them i think this is glitch.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.03.2022 - 12:28
Написао Zoe, 04.03.2022 at 06:04

You either don't control the capital city or you ended turn/refreshed. There's a bug with reinforcements when you end turn, save and refresh.

It is happening in the begining of reinforcement turn, Righ after I click start turn. And I'm talking about countries where I do control the capital.
----
"For with wise advice thou shalt make thy war; and in the multitude of counsellors there is safety" - Proverbs, 24'6.
כִּי בְתַחְבֻּלוֹת, תַּעֲשֶׂה-לְּךָ מִלְחָמָה; וּתְשׁוּעָה, בְּרֹב יוֹעֵץ" - משלי כ"ד, פסוק ו"
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.03.2022 - 12:29
Написао Ghostface, 04.03.2022 at 07:43

I have also noticed this when i end turn the cities that have reinforcments dont light up anymore or dont even show reinforcment even if u have them i think this is glitch.

It is happening in the begining of reinforcement turn, Righ after I click start turn.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.03.2022 - 17:39
Написао AnarchyLord, 04.03.2022 at 03:28

In some point of tha game, on reinforcement turn, there are cities in the countries I control that don't have a white line arround them - meaning: some cities can't produce anything on reinforcement turn. Did it happen to anybody? Why does it happening?

Their population may have died. When battles happen in a city part of the population dies, reducing its reinf, if it's reduced too much you don't get any reinf at all.
----
Someone Better Than You
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.03.2022 - 09:14
Написао Zephyrusu, 05.03.2022 at 17:39

Написао AnarchyLord, 04.03.2022 at 03:28

Their population may have died. When battles happen in a city part of the population dies, reducing its reinf, if it's reduced too much you don't get any reinf at all.

Thanks. It's probably it. I had many battles in those cities.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине