Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 9   Посвећено од стране: 32 users
04.05.2022 - 05:58
Hello ouzo drinkers,

Since our Winter trip to the Balkans was cancelled due to Covid, on August 17th to the 25th we will be travelling to Greece. The trip will be split with 4 days in Athens (staying 10 minutes from the Acropolis) and 4 days on the island of Poros. With so many Greeks in Atwar I believe you would be my most helpful resource for interesting adventures while we're there. I personally have been to Greece three times before but always found myself in the more touristy spots. With that in mind, allow me to clarify what we're looking for (specifically in Athens or nearby):

1) Local streets & cuisine, we're craving some excellent lamb gyros and tzatziki!
2) Underrated museums & sites not typically on your average tourist itinerary.
3) Islands typically unpopulated with tourists that we could consider for a day trip.
4) Hiking spots.
5) Recommendations for areas with classic Greek music and wine (+Ouzo )

Anything else that comes to mind will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and Να έχετε μια φανταστική μέρα!

Panda
----
[pr] ●HellRaiserX666X: ever try beating your meat with sand paper?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.05.2022 - 06:05
Meet Trummi and ask him to stop picking Poland
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.05.2022 - 07:35
Don't get mugged, assasined or beat. If you avoid those it will be a nice trip.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.05.2022 - 10:00
Just don't go to Mykonos
----
Someone Better Than You
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.05.2022 - 12:12
Hello our jew brother!
If you want to see amazing natural, you have to visit to my brother's Professor place (thesprotia) paramythia weste Greece! There's so many rivers forests mountains art of world..
Also Greece everywhere is amazing to travel expect Athens... For me Athens is the worst place u have to visit...
----
"People can be as dark as they want to be, but it's enough to intervene in a part of Greek life, so that it is immediately illuminated."
Friedrich N
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.05.2022 - 20:34
Написао The Panda Jew, 04.05.2022 at 05:58

Hello ouzo drinkers,

Since our Winter trip to the Balkans was cancelled due to Covid, on August 17th to the 25th we will be travelling to Greece. The trip will be split with 4 days in Athens (staying 10 minutes from the Acropolis) and 4 days on the island of Poros. With so many Greeks in Atwar I believe you would be my most helpful resource for interesting adventures while we're there. I personally have been to Greece three times before but always found myself in the more touristy spots. With that in mind, allow me to clarify what we're looking for (specifically in Athens or nearby):

1) Local streets & cuisine, we're craving some excellent lamb gyros and tzatziki!
2) Underrated museums & sites not typically on your average tourist itinerary.
3) Islands typically unpopulated with tourists that we could consider for a day trip.
4) Hiking spots.
5) Recommendations for areas with classic Greek music and wine (+Ouzo )

Anything else that comes to mind will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and Να έχετε μια φανταστική μέρα!

Panda

Better visit:
https://atwar-game.com//forum/topic.php?topic_id=46992
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.05.2022 - 15:04
Написао zappa, 04.05.2022 at 06:05

Meet Trummi and ask him to stop picking Poland
I'M DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.05.2022 - 15:08
Написао Bella Ciao, 04.05.2022 at 12:12

Hello our jew brother!
If you want to see amazing natural, you have to visit to my brother's Professor place (thesprotia) paramythia weste Greece! There's so many rivers forests mountains art of world..
Also Greece everywhere is amazing to travel expect Athens... For me Athens is the worst place u have to visit...

After what you told me earlier I 100% can not miss this
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.05.2022 - 15:09
Написао Zephyrusu, 04.05.2022 at 10:00

Just don't go to Mykonos

Noted, also Santorini is off limits
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине