Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 7   Посвећено од стране: 105 users

Анкета

Would you support options to view/ disable funds sent between players?

Yes to Both
No to Both
Yes to View Funds Sent Between Players
Yes to Disable Sending Funds

Укупно гласова: 60
03.09.2022 - 18:25
We're all aware that there are some unscrupulous AtWar players that use alternate accounts to send themselves funds in games. As well intentioned and capable as moderators may be, they simply cannot detect this behavior every time it's employed against those who play the game fairly. To radically improve players' trust in games, I propose adding an option which is enabled by default to enable players to view funds that are exchanged between in a game (i.e. User1 sent 100 funds to User2). Another way to markedly improve the integrity of games would be to allow hosts to disable the option to exchange funds altogether, thereby limiting the advantage to those who use alts to the reinforcements from those alts, alone.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.09.2022 - 06:27
Major support for disabling fund option, would help in so many scenarios
----
Someone Better Than You
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.09.2022 - 06:47
 Sascha (Модератор)
Yep also they don't just use alternate account's often they call friends to join and fund them...
----

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
--Les Brown
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.09.2022 - 07:06
Написао Zephyrusu, 04.09.2022 at 06:27

well it's part of the strategy made by the team if we cannot fund anymore allies, that make the scenario strictly restrictied to the classic way which make the game very boring and repetitive
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.09.2022 - 09:00
 brianwl (Админ)
Написао GustDNZ, 04.09.2022 at 07:06

Написао Zephyrusu, 04.09.2022 at 06:27

well it's part of the strategy made by the team if we cannot fund anymore allies, that make the scenario strictly restrictied to the classic way which make the game very boring and repetitive

It's part of the game, true. You could still opt out of course, so i don't see the problem with having it as an option to solve a problem.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.10.2022 - 02:28
To be clear, these would both be options that are able to be turned off and on each game, right? I don't mind viewing / disabling funds but some players might mind if it's like that every game

I believe they would be able to be toggled on and off in the lobby settings if this was done.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.10.2022 - 19:50
 Kord
Sucks to be the Bank of Braavos who pretty much exclusively deals in the shadows. Still, it's a good feature to have in 90% of scenarios - especially if it's an optional setting. Support.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине