Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 5   Посвећено од стране: 44 users
02.10.2022 - 07:50
I was allied with a guy and he took my cities (critical cities near my capital), in which there were 0 units.
How it is even possible ?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.10.2022 - 09:30
Написао cyberbolek, 02.10.2022 at 07:50

I was allied with a guy and he took my cities (critical cities near my capital), in which there were 0 units.

It is normal for an ally to take cities at 0 and is the means by which 2 allies can exchange cities.

This is useful in case an ally conquers the capital and another the other cities of the country, usually the one who conquered the other cities leaves them at 0 so that the ally who conquered the capital can take them and produce troops.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.10.2022 - 10:02
Написао Eridans, 02.10.2022 at 09:30

It is normal for an ally to take cities at 0 and is the means by which 2 allies can exchange cities.

This is useful in case an ally conquers the capital and another the other cities of the country, usually the one who conquered the other cities leaves them at 0 so that the ally who conquered the capital can take them and produce troops.

Unless an ally is a sneaky traitor, who stabs you in the back.
This mechanisms opens a a really stupid way of losing cities. A traitor ally could easily abuse this system by moving army on my territory to "help me" in war and then by taking advantage of the situation that all reinforcement from my cities were sent to the front. He would take many of my empty cities and declare a war 2 turns later to win it easily.

I guess it's even possible to ally someone and take advantage of the fact that his capital is empty to capture it, build trenches and declare a war two turns later.

I really don't like this option, too many ways to exploit this mechanism. Should I always leave at least 1 troop in the city if I distrust my ally ?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.10.2022 - 11:36
Написао cyberbolek, 02.10.2022 at 10:02

Написао Eridans, 02.10.2022 at 09:30

Unless an ally is a sneaky traitor, who stabs you in the back.
This mechanisms opens a a really stupid way of losing cities. A traitor ally could easily abuse this system by moving army on my territory to "help me" in war and then by taking advantage of the situation that all reinforcement from my cities were sent to the front. He would take many of my empty cities and declare a war 2 turns later to win it easily.

I guess it's even possible to ally someone and take advantage of the fact that his capital is empty to capture it, build trenches and declare a war two turns later.

I really don't like this option, too many ways to exploit this mechanism. Should I always leave at least 1 troop in the city if I distrust my ally ?

this is a war game and betrayal exists, even I have been betrayed in some cases.
However, this possibility of exchanging cities between allies has been very useful to me on many occasions, to defend against any traitors just leave at least one unit in the city or at least in the capital
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.10.2022 - 06:19
 brianwl (Админ)
Написао cyberbolek, 02.10.2022 at 10:02

Leaving a troop is a way to prevent this if you don't trust your ally.

Keep in mind, there are only a handful of players who do this sort of thing, and they are usually newer players who aren't aware of how low this kind of action is. Player's that do this quickly lose friends, are enemy listed by everyone, and find themselves banned from everyone's games if they don't change their ways.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине