Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 108   Посвећено од стране: 170 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране Mathdino, 17.08.2012 - 12:48
Due to the ambiguity of the results of the recent election, ANN has decided to take the initiative, and be a third party arbitrator. We are now hosting the reelection for President of teh Afterwinds.

Everyone rank 3 and above is allowed to vote. All votes made by confirmed alt accounts will not be counted. Voting closes midnight on Sunday, August 19th, at 24:00 GMT (Basically 2 days and 6 hours from now). The choices are below:

Choice 1: NateBaller/BallerNate

Choice 2: Fruit/hdrakon1 (Using the account Guest1181)

Choice 3: Gardevoir/F.Sultan Mehmet

Choice 4: WinterAnomaly/V-dog115

You are not allowed to vote for yourself. It would be preferred if you voted for the same person as last time. NateBaller, you do not make the rules. Fruit, you cannot run me over with hdrakons to win this. Inquisidor, if Gardevoir says he's not campaigning, I'm taking him down and labeling you a liar.

EDIT: Elections are now closed, any further votes will not be counted. We will post who the winner is after votes are counted.
19.08.2012 - 17:19
Написао nonames, 19.08.2012 at 16:41

You know this entire thing is a joke in the first place right? no-one should give a fuck who is elected, because they will have no power and cannot change anything lulz.

people like mathdino and sultan came in all omg this is so serious and made a proper election when it was quite obvious to anyone with a few brain cells that this was always a joke, nate and fruit's comments in the forums and interview clearly show this.

I am so very disapoint Afterwind.

And Gardevoir, if you think winning this will raise your station in afterwind from your current postion of "worthless faggot".
Think again.

I agree. I often have the issue of people thinking I'm being serious, when I'm actually satirising, and I'm sorry if that wasn't clear. Yes, this entire thread, along with my "Afterwind News Network", is a joke (Except for the Coalition Wars and Tournaments parts, those are actually serious). I don't care who's elected either, I just like to laugh at the results, and see what people say about the 'election'. Please don't take this entire thing so seriously.

I was loling throughout the entire interview with "BallerNate" and with Fruit, because their responses were hilarious. No offence to Gardevoir or anything, but I included Macedonian King's comments in the Gardevoir interview transcript just to make it funny to read. So to everyone who is at all offended or displeased with this thread, chill, laugh at each other, and have fun; no need to get so worked up. Points to Inquisidor, the choice 4 candidates, and Fruit for this.

On Topic: VOTING CLOSES IN 2 HOURS. GET YOUR VOTES IN!
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.08.2012 - 17:21
Choice 2 because hdrakon is funny kk
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.08.2012 - 17:24
Написао Mathdino, 19.08.2012 at 17:19

I agree. I often have the issue of people thinking I'm being serious, when I'm actually satirising, and I'm sorry if that wasn't clear. Yes, this entire thread, along with my "Afterwind News Network", is a joke (Except for the Coalition Wars and Tournaments parts, those are actually serious). I don't care who's elected either, I just like to laugh at the results, and see what people say about the 'election'. Please don't take this entire thing so seriously.

I was loling throughout the entire interview with "BallerNate" and with Fruit, because their responses were hilarious. No offence to Gardevoir or anything, but I included Macedonian King's comments in the Gardevoir interview transcript just to make it funny to read. So to everyone who is at all offended or displeased with this thread, chill, laugh at each other, and have fun; no need to get so worked up. Points to Inquisidor, the choice 4 candidates, and Fruit for this.

On Topic: VOTING CLOSES IN 2 HOURS. GET YOUR VOTES IN!

inb4 gardevoir emotional breakdown after seeing this, for once he may have even thought someone cared, you have shattered his hopes and dream oks.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.08.2012 - 17:33
Написао nonames, 19.08.2012 at 16:41

And Gardevoir, if you think winning this will raise your station in afterwind from your current postion of "worthless faggot".
Think again.

I've stated numerous times that I don't care about what a group of people on the Internet think of me. "Why do you keep coming back then?" because it's hilarious watching you and your friends fret around and quarrel over nonsense. You're the most insecure bunch of people I've ever met. Grow up a little, this thread-chain has been moot from the beginning and it's unfunny at that. Your Jimmies have been rustled so much you lose your own common sense at times. Just play the damn game, or go on /b/ where you can do the same thing you do here, with millions of other people just like you and your group.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.08.2012 - 17:36
Ok, let's please stick to the topic from now on. Who finds this thread stupid, meaningless, annoying or something like that doesn't need to post nor to participate in it. Thank you.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.08.2012 - 17:53
Hey,Hey... Afterwind win this elections.

can you imagine what will happen if Fruit Or Nate win?

Nate will spam the room chat saying that he is a president for almost a month.
And Fruit will add a quote on his Clan Wall...
and hdrakon will spam like he always does.

thats why Choice 3 or Choice 4 is better.
Because Choice 3 and 4 are not going to troll...

this is funny and at the same time is making people to stop being mean with Gardevoir.

its a win win situation.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.08.2012 - 19:24
ELECTIONS ARE OVER.

Please wait a while as we count up the votes. Inauguration day will occur at an undetermined time. Thank you all for voting.

I think NateBaller won though.
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.08.2012 - 19:35
Написао Garde, 19.08.2012 at 15:31

Slightly* It's*

I thi'nk you're jimm'ies a're ru'stled

to comment on my loss, hdrakon was a lulzy enough VP to get enough votes to beat nate, but when you brought Gardevoir into this I had no chance to get the lulz votes, Gardevoir is so autistic that it is hard to describe other than using itself, Gardevoir is quite Gardevoir.

I am sad this thread has turned into such a cesspit of Gardeposts, however I think the fun was ruined once we made a reelection, my one and only goal was to beat NateBaller and as my personal hero George W. Bush once said:

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

I request the mods lock this, on grounds of it turning into a gardethread.

P.S still waiting on the 1v1 gard
----
Написао Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Написао tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.08.2012 - 19:37
Написао Tundy, 19.08.2012 at 17:53

we don't do that anymore because everyone tried to copy it, and failed, hopefully the removal of the wall will discourage copying it with low quality.
----
Написао Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Написао tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.08.2012 - 21:26
Написао Tundy, 19.08.2012 at 17:53

Hey,Hey... Afterwind win this elections.

can you imagine what will happen if Fruit Or Nate win?

Nate will spam the room chat saying that he is a president for almost a month.
and hdrakon will spam like he always does.

thats why Choice 3 or Choice 4 is better.
Because Choice 3 and 4 are not going to troll...

this is funny and at the same time is making people to stop being mean with Gardevoir.

its a win win situation.

That is most certainly not true,I will most definently troll,but I would have also been serious at times
----
Magnets,how do they work?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.08.2012 - 12:43
Написао F.Sultan Mehmet, 20.08.2012 at 08:40

This was a fair voting.Do not try to make trouble please.

lol yo don't understand, sure it was fair votings, but it was pointless votings, you seem to think this actually holds some value when truely you are all your turgay friends are getting trolled.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.08.2012 - 13:10
What happened here is pretty sad to be honest. When you have to explain the joke it's a clear signal it has lost it's fun.

I don't think there's any need to keep ongoing with this subject, and if it leads to any more flaming I will lock it.

Take it easy, this is the internet.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.08.2012 - 16:27
Написао F.Sultan Mehmet, 20.08.2012 at 15:33

Написао nonames, 20.08.2012 at 12:43

lol yo don't understand, sure it was fair votings, but it was pointless votings, you seem to think this actually holds some value when truely you are all your turgay friends are getting trolled.

Stop lying to.Was this a fair voting Gardevoir and me received the most votes. you are jealous. also There was a choice of democratic. needs to talk to the authorities. Go home racist

yes dude, you won now you are afterwind VicePresident. but you dont have any kind of power.
[at least you can now say that you are the most popular turk in afterwind ]
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.08.2012 - 17:14
CHOICE 3 WINS LIKE ALWAYS
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.08.2012 - 01:08
Написао Tundy, 20.08.2012 at 16:27

Stop lying to.Was this a fair voting Gardevoir and me received the most votes. you are jealous. also There was a choice of democratic. needs to talk to the authorities. Go home racist

yes dude, you won now you are afterwind VicePresident. but you dont have any kind of power.

bro the running mate or the winner has no power, this is a joke, is it not obvious?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.08.2012 - 10:44
Написао nonames, 21.08.2012 at 01:08

Написао Tundy, 20.08.2012 at 16:27

bro the running mate or the winner has no power, this is a joke, is it not obvious?

no is not.... is hard for him to understand a joke on english.......
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.09.2012 - 12:39
I vote for fruit and hdrakon my 2 best bud
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.09.2012 - 18:40
Lol, next election is November 27th, mate. If hdrakon is still around, go ahead.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине