Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 14   Посвећено од стране: 150 users
01.09.2012 - 20:00
As we all know, sentry planes are extremely under powered. It can take upwards of two to three Sentries to take out a single infantry and it still wouldn't capture the city. These caveats leave them a vastly underutilized unit - but, with the proper buffs, it can become key to a winning players aresenal.

First, selecting this strategy would instantly turn the sentry planes attack/def to 9/9. To prevent unballance, all other units would be reduced to 1/1, except the general, who would be renamed to chief sentry and recieve a range boost of 100 or so and be stealth along with moderate detection range. Only the general would be able to capture cities, but when each time he does he gets +5 attack defense to make powerful more?

I know its a good idea guys but Imok and Avan are very busy so we probably will have to wait a while for them to get a chance to put in thankyou
----
You may not have heard of me yet. It doesn't matter; you will soon enough.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.09.2012 - 20:14
Uhh, if the General only can capture cities, you can only take cities one by one. Besides, buying sentries at 400 each would be tremendously expensive, even for stats like these.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.09.2012 - 20:16
This strategy is so OP I can't even describe it. I could end up getting a general with the strength of a 100 stack of units.
No to this entire idea.
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.09.2012 - 21:52
This is bullshit, maybe a strategy in where they get more range and less expensive, but given them attack and defence? wtf. For some reason is A Sentry lol
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.09.2012 - 10:24
And on top of that, this strategy fails so badly, anyone could beat someone using it.
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.09.2012 - 10:49
Sentry planes are for reconnaissance not for fighting, a general is a supporter, a leader, and not Rambo who eleminates the whole russian Army with a knife.

So even without looking to the Balance, this is far away from a good idea.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
06.09.2012 - 19:03
Are you kidding me? This guy is an obvious troll.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.09.2012 - 04:44
Написао Fidel_Castro, 06.09.2012 at 19:03

No this guy just make parody of tophats idea for new strategy AAC hehehhehe

Good jokes
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.09.2012 - 21:02
Написао avatar, 07.09.2012 at 04:44

Написао Fidel_Castro, 06.09.2012 at 19:03

No this guy just make parody of tophats idea for new strategy AAC hehehhehe

Good jokes

commando strategy was a good joke too
----
>.>
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.09.2012 - 11:30
LDK
Профил је обрисан
Написао Mr. Kurtz, 01.09.2012 at 20:00

As we all know, sentry planes are extremely under powered. It can take upwards of two to three Sentries to take out a single infantry and it still wouldn't capture the city.

How the Fap are Sentry Planes extremely under powered? . DUDE THEY ARE NOT USED TO ATTACK.

*Facepalm*.

You obviously haven't seen this Forum Thread:

Proper use of Sentry Planes
by Houdini

First, selecting this strategy would instantly turn the sentry planes attack/def to 9/9. To prevent unballance, all other units would be reduced to 1/1...

Dude, if you use Sentry planes to attack you are obviously a retard.

This is the most f'd up Thread I've ever read in my lifetime of Afterwind. And that's coming from me.

I thought I was a Noob.

YOU USE SENTRY PLANES TO DETECT MARINES.

They don't attack, and they're invisible to the opponent.

I know its a good idea guys

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.09.2012 - 16:09
Написао Guest, 15.09.2012 at 11:30

As we all know, sentry planes are extremely under powered. It can take upwards of two to three Sentries to take out a single infantry and it still wouldn't capture the city.

How the Fap are Sentry Planes extremely under powered? . DUDE THEY ARE NOT USED TO ATTACK.

*Facepalm*.

You obviously haven't seen this Forum Thread:

Proper use of Sentry Planes
by Houdini

First, selecting this strategy would instantly turn the sentry planes attack/def to 9/9. To prevent unballance, all other units would be reduced to 1/1...

Dude, if you use Sentry planes to attack you are obviously a retard.

This is the most f'd up Thread I've ever read in my lifetime of Afterwind. And that's coming from me.

I thought I was a Noob.

YOU USE SENTRY PLANES TO DETECT MARINES.

They don't attack, and they're invisible to the opponent.

I know its a good idea guys

I'm so sorry you weren't able to understand my idea; its easy to be mad at things you don't understand but name calling is really unacceptable and offensive. However I'm willing to be the bigger person and try and better explain the mechanics of my strategy:

Firstly I'm afraid to tell you you don't quite understand the sentry plane. It doesn't do anything - its just there. They don't "detect" marines. You see marines. With your eyes. Your eyes detect them. Ivan and Amok were wise enough to forsee this and made sure the sentry plane wasn't overlapping with the role that your eyes play in the game. If it makes you happy, you can count your eyes as "sentry planes" that use their "detecting" ability to see marines. Sentry planes are not invisible either - you can see them like any other unit.

Don't believe me?

Start the game by pressing play (you should practice by yourself first so no one will beat you), pick a country, and click on one of your cities. Advanced players will have sentries unlocked. We can build them by clicking the + button that appears next to the sentry plane icon with the words sentry plane. Unfortunately, sentries SEEM invisible to newer to intermediate players because you don't have them unlocked yet. The sentry plane is unlocked at a very high level and you might doubt their existence, but if you ask any the professionalism players, they will confirm what I have told you

If you want to discuss the game on a more serious level, its of paramount importance you learn to appreciate the finer, subtler parts of the game.

Sentry planes only current true purpose is a bragging unit; players build them to brag about their extra expendable income and bluff opponents; while it is quite interesting in its current role; I really feel that its the natural evolution of Afterwind to have sentry planes as a core unit.
----
You may not have heard of me yet. It doesn't matter; you will soon enough.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.09.2012 - 16:14
LDK
Профил је обрисан
=.=
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.09.2012 - 17:45
Lol dude sentry planes have a massive stealth detection range, on your minimap on the bottom row hit the blue circle

p.s. you are dumb.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.09.2012 - 18:24
 VRIL
I love Sentry Planes
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине