Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 44   Посвећено од стране: 133 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране tesla, 19.10.2012 - 13:05
Yes or no?

i am really bored to receive so much warnings and mutes these months. And i decided to leave game. but i m still thinking about it btw I'M SERİOUS
22.10.2012 - 05:51
Написао tesla, 19.10.2012 at 13:05

Yes or no?

i am really bored to receive so much warnings and mutes these months. And i decided to leave game. but i m still thinking about it btw I'M SERİOUS

Seems like the issue with the global incident and the 43k mute has been resolved. If you really feel like leaving the Afterwind community for now, I'd suggest doing what I did, and asking the mods to ban you for however long. Take my advice here, and this goes for all of you: the mods aren't trying to be your enemies, nor are they bloodthirsty vampires sucking off the blood of bloody sinners. At least I don't think they are...

Point is, they're not looking for people to punish; that'd just be dumb. They're simply acting in accordance with the two (I know, there are more, but there are really only two) basic rules of Afterwind that you see every day: Don't spam, and be respectful to other players. It's your choice whether to follow them. If you don't want to, then go ahead and suffer the consequences or just leave, if you're really willing to sacrifice your experience with the community. Some people tell me I'm a mod pet for following the rules, and I tell them I'm not trying to be loved by the mods; I'm just not willing to get a mute just to put that one tiny little global comment in.

tl;dr: It's your choice, mate. Not the mods.
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.10.2012 - 07:23
Написао Mathdino, 22.10.2012 at 05:51
Point is, they're not looking for people to punish; that'd just be dumb. They're simply acting in accordance with the two (I know, there are more, but there are really only two) basic rules of Afterwind that you see every day: Don't spam, and be respectful to other players. It's your choice whether to follow them. If you don't want to, then go ahead and suffer the consequences or just leave, if you're really willing to sacrifice your experience with the community. Some people tell me I'm a mod pet for following the rules, and I tell them I'm not trying to be loved by the mods; I'm just not willing to get a mute just to put that one tiny little global comment in.

tl;dr: It's your choice, mate. Not the mods.

Perfect, couldn't agree more.
Написао Guest, 22.10.2012 at 06:34

ITT: Former mod reveals that some moderators privilege coalition-members.
News, news everywhere.

And I'm willing to read the full article about it, since I prefer the whole situation (if it exist) exposed than cowardly accusations that come from a player that should be an example to others.

Honestly, I want Tzeentch to explain it, because so far what I saw was a childish behavior of imply things without saying anything.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.10.2012 - 08:54
Pinhero

Pinhero

i have play a lot of online games and i can say that Afterwind have best and coolest mods.
Tesla go play dota you will see difrence,just for call you are oponent noob you will reiceved 3 days ban xaxa nationality and family offending perma baned forever.
i got perma ban in dota i used maphack in one game,then i find afterwind in youtube and i came here

municow -ITT: Former mod reveals that some moderators privilege coalition-members.
i dont agree with you no privilege players here mods are corect with all.I spamed global chat and i got 44000minutes mute ,vril say my punish end in end of this month i will not spam global chat anymore.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.10.2012 - 19:23
This topic:

----
>.>
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.10.2012 - 19:36
Написао Guest, 22.10.2012 at 06:34

ITT: Former mod reveals that some moderators privilege coalition-members.
News, news everywhere.

thats explains why no one in the Dutch Coalition got muted

this is why i think the former mod just picked on me:

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.10.2012 - 21:01
The point of this thread: "Should I delete my account?"
What's in this thread: -????-
What will come out of the thread: Profit.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.10.2012 - 23:58
Lmao, you guys are all so funny.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.11.2012 - 14:42
------- You have been muted for 43200 minutes --------

SEE YOU 30DAYS LATER GUYS
----

atWar Radio<3

play for fun, just for fun.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.11.2012 - 15:32
Because you know... nobody can play AW and socialize without using global chat
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.11.2012 - 15:50
You should just remove global, at this point it's a toptrap
----
Написао Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Написао tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.11.2012 - 16:27
Написао Fruit, 03.11.2012 at 15:50

Fruit is right yet again
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: duel?
[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.11.2012 - 18:00
Написао Dbacks, 03.11.2012 at 16:27

Написао Fruit, 03.11.2012 at 15:50

Fruit is right yet again

you are right amigo.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.11.2012 - 20:04
Alright, back on-topic. Yes tesla, delete your account.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
04.11.2012 - 05:24
Написао tophat, 03.11.2012 at 20:04

Alright, back on-topic. Yes tesla, delete your account.

Don't listen to red nose here, stay
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: duel?
[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине