Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 10   Посвећено од стране: 64 users
22.11.2012 - 12:59
So, I rarely look at the post-game overview metrics. Battles, cities, units destroyed, etc etc. But I happened to look at it in a recent game and I noticed something that I was surprised wasn't there; SP by Week. I thought it was really weird that it wasn't already included.

For some reason I always assumed it was there, but just never looked. I think it would be useful information to have on the post-game screen. Especially considering that winning by SP is one of the ways you can win a game. It is a good metric as far as looking back on the game to see how things went and where they went good/bad. Cities taken/Battles sort of hint at SP, because those things give SP, but it doesn't directly show it and doesn't reflect all SP gained. For example I can kill 3 generals in a turn and get a good spike in SP that could win me a game by SP on the last turn, but the current post-game overview wouldn't reflect that at all.

Overall I think it should be a core metric and is more important than some included in the current set of given metrics. I've been in a good amount of world games in the past where it would have been really nice to have. Post if you agree or have any thoughts/ideas.
----
Czech yourself before you wreck yourself.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.11.2012 - 14:54
Support
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.11.2012 - 17:27
Support
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.11.2012 - 00:16
Don T
Профил је обрисан
Supported. Go houdini
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.11.2012 - 07:05
Go my magician !
full support
----

atWar Radio<3

play for fun, just for fun.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.11.2012 - 09:15
Написао tesla, 23.11.2012 at 07:05

Go my magician !
full support

yes magician is right
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: duel?
[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.11.2012 - 10:18
My brother houdini has the right idea here
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.12.2012 - 11:48
Support
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.12.2012 - 19:48
 Desu
Have to support this in the midst of all the activity from the update.

Support, hopefully this is added.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
07.12.2012 - 08:05
I agree, it would be an interesting statistic to have at the end of a game.

I use to calculate mine (sp/weeks played) but medals affect it as well as the sp super week we just had and also the new sp system, so it isn't very accurate. This post-game statistic could work well in formulating the correct calculations and maybe even have it indicated on our profiles. (beside elo for example)
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине