Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 14   Посвећено од стране: 248 users
23.12.2012 - 00:47
Ever since the update in AW, I've lost my touch with Iron Fist. As it was before, I wasn't close to fully utilizing Iron Fist and now it's just gone. Before I had rules I set for myself through experience, and now that things have kind of changed I'm having trouble adapting with Iron Fist.

Would anyone offer advice?
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.12.2012 - 10:54
2 words: Infantry spam.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.12.2012 - 11:04
AlexMeza
Профил је обрисан
Cow is right.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.12.2012 - 13:55
Joey Barton
Профил је обрисан
Написао Dr Lecter, 23.12.2012 at 00:47

Ever since the update in AW, I've lost my touch with Iron Fist. As it was before, I wasn't close to fully utilizing Iron Fist and now it's just gone. Before I had rules I set for myself through experience, and now that things have kind of changed I'm having trouble adapting with Iron Fist.

Would anyone offer advice?

PD is more preferred in my opinion but if you wish to use IF I will give you an instruction that I heard fruit say once,

"Use infantry and spam shit" - Fruit

I would spam infantry but keep infantry close between each stack so you can be prepared for a range fail.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.12.2012 - 16:07
Skyworld: bb-b--b-b-but I love IF :[

Brand & Joey Barton: seems like a legitimate answer =/
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.01.2013 - 23:12
IF incredibly situational. i look at it like the opposite of blitz. While blitz needs nobody around to massively expand, IF is all about tight battles won or lost by few troops. You have to make sure you keep your troop count as high as possible, and you have to keep the fighting close range, and needing all the troops to stop you. If they are able to expand around you, your dead.
-Freeland

P.S. the militia having no range makes IF incredibly annoying to wall, and hard to bring your max numbers to the front lines. i love the idea of IF, but practicality of it is dying rapidly. Perhaps if militia had a stock range of 1 i would be able to change my opinion.
----
-Freeland how cliche after every post.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
16.01.2013 - 09:48
If IF militia had a range of 1, the strat would be OP imo :p
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
16.01.2013 - 10:42
I wouldn't be too sure of that tbh... i mean the expansion wouldnt be that much better, you cant jump inf from city to city too well... I think it would give IF an opportunity it needs.
-Freeland
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
17.01.2013 - 00:25
I hear ya, but talk about a pain in the ass
-Freeland
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.01.2013 - 00:08
If militia had a +1 movement, I wouldn't need to waste the available Units to border Vienna, Czech Republic, Belgium, Warsaw, Athens, Ankara, Moscow, London, Paris, etc.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.01.2013 - 13:25
Написао Dr Lecter, 22.01.2013 at 00:08

If militia had a +1 movement, I wouldn't need to waste the available Units to border Vienna, Czech Republic, Belgium, Warsaw, Athens, Ankara, Moscow, London, Paris, etc.

London,Paris,Moscow are the only legitimate 3 that need to be walled with IF, doubting about Moscow even
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: duel?
[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.01.2013 - 17:30
Написао Dbacks, 22.01.2013 at 13:25

Написао Dr Lecter, 22.01.2013 at 00:08

London,Paris,Moscow are the only legitimate 3 that need to be walled with IF, doubting about Moscow even

I used to think so too.

But then SM Spain bombarded the Balkans.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.01.2013 - 01:54
Let them lol just counter them with massive stacks
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: duel?
[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.01.2013 - 10:28
I prefer stacking defensive troops on potential targets than walling. IF AAs are very effective against bombers.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине