• We decided to get rid of the in-game header menu in the installed version. Instead there is now a drop down navigation menu in the top left corner.
  • PM and notification messages count is now displayed in-game. Clicking on it will open your inbox.
  • Setting negative defence bonus for custom units should now be possible on Macs.

Also, remember we've mentioned in the previous update that the installed game now auto-updated itself ? Well, that's still true, but, unfortunately, we've changed the logic a bit, so you'll need to reinstall the game just for this one update, and then it should work fine for all the next updates.

|

Коментари

Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Коментари: 6   Посвећено од стране: 139 users
30.12.2012 - 16:52
Yay
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
31.12.2012 - 02:22
LFC4Life
Профил је обрисан
Dam. Can't you implement the same updates in the browser game? (plz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plz)

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
31.12.2012 - 03:12
 Amok (Админ)
Написао Guest, 31.12.2012 at 02:22

Dam. Can't you implement the same updates in the browser game? (plz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plz)

The last two points are applicable to both installed and browser versions.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
31.12.2012 - 03:18
LFC4Life
Профил је обрисан
Написао Amok, 31.12.2012 at 03:12

Написао Guest, 31.12.2012 at 02:22

The last two points are applicable to both installed and browser versions.

Ah yes I see it now. I had to reload my page but yep I get to see it Thanks Amok.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
31.12.2012 - 21:47
Yay
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.01.2013 - 07:11
Was hopping for that payment update :'(
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
Once Martian - Always Martian.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...

Hits total: 39769 | This month: 363
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине