Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 4   Посвећено од стране: 40 users
20.01.2013 - 15:51
As we are all aware, cities/countries grow by a certain percentage in both population and income per turn. In a controlled environment (where the cities aren't being bombed), this rate is consistent with every country/city. However, realistically, this is not the case. Some areas grow faster than others naturally, and when making a custom map I want to be able to express this.

I propose that we can add multipliers to each city/country in both population and in income. It would normally be able to be given to countries, but if you wanted to be more specific, you could give a specific city in that country a seperate value, where the city's value would be used and the country's value ignored for that particular case. (E.G. Great Lakes is growing at 150% the normal rate, but Detroit is at 50% the normal rate. Every city but Detroit in Great Lakes would grow at 150%, and Detroit would grow at 50%, kinda how auto-produce is now). Values could be negative, which would make the city lose population and income every turn. The Income growth and population growth can also be given independent of each other.

I also propose being able to increase/decrease the pop/income cap. This could be given on a case by case basis per country, or given to every country as a map multiplier.

Thanks for reading my suggestion to make our custom maps more custom, good day.
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.01.2013 - 23:25
Hi I want the most realistic game possible and I don't care about gameplay or balancing
-zombiekiller706
----
Написао Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Написао tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.01.2013 - 01:31
Написао Fruit, 20.01.2013 at 23:25

Hi I want the most realistic game possible and I don't care about gameplay or balancing
-zombiekiller706

I want realistic game as well dude.... The amount of people wanting stealth planes for fiji or marines for mauritius is TOO DAMN HIGH!
I even had a player as Iran complaining about USA's strong units.. :|
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.01.2013 - 11:03
Написао Fruit, 20.01.2013 at 23:25

-zombiekiller706

It would only be in custom games anyways. I want to make the custom maps feature more and more custom until I feel that I have everything that I could possibly want out of a map creator. Then I'll let somebody else do the bitching.

Also this could add in more balance, and would create a different dynamic of gameplay, depending on how people use it.
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине