Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 16   Посвећено од стране: 54 users
01.05.2013 - 17:35
 Utah
"Only he who attempts the absurd can ever achieve the impossible."
― Nancy Means Wright

Introduction
Why this quote? Well it's because I believe that I invented something great. AW's first scenario that focuses 90% of its energy into diplomacy and trading rather than war. I mean why are Atwarers so obsessed with war? Why not just rename the game to oh nevermind. Anywho this scenario is set in 18th century and extends into the Napoleonic Era. Each turn (IMO) is 5 turns. That way by turn 20 the scenario will have fulfilled its purpose. Also because by turn 20 atleast half the players are usually still in it. The scenario has no goal except for what you decide it should be. Eliminate piracy in the Americas/Mediterranean? Establish a wealthy trading empire? Maybe be a colonial giant? Or just be a mad P/Russian and conquer everyone. All the borders you will see are made by hand.

Trade
Scattered around the world are trade hubs. Cities with grand income that represent the actual trading areas that were located there. They are taken solely with merchant ships such as Fluyts (1750 cost), Indiamen (2500 cost), Asian Merchant Ship (5000 cost). Indiamen are for all Europeans besides Portugal and the Netherlands. While the fluyts are for the two excluded. This is to make them easier to build trade empires with. When playing with these two you seldom look to the European theater of the map. While trade seems good and all beware of the Barbary States' uncontrolled piracy in the Mediterranean! Or the Pirates of the Caribbean (no Jack Sparrow unit). The pirates are actually one faction spread across the world. Their cheap ships and stealthy corsairs make them a worthy foe.

Colonization
Ah, what would the 1700's be without colonization! In this scenario the Spanish have an obvious hegemony in the Americas, but are very far away from New France and New England. The pirates are an obvious threat in this area. You should also try to expand your holdings to unknown areas like the Amazon and the American West. To do so send moderately priced missionaries to these areas to convert the heretics. Otherwise their guerrilla tactics will decimate your forces.

War
Although mostly about diplomacy and commerce my scenario also includes elements of war. All capitals contain a 100 defense. This is to deter people from dying in the first 5 turns. Capitals also contain roleplay/general units like the Estates General, Parliament, Monarch, President, Emperor, Royal Family and more. Units evolve for almost every faction every 5 turns. Some factions' units evolve more and are thus more powerful. British offense troops are matched only by Prussia's. Scattered around the map and buildable in cities are also immovable forts. These act like mini-cities. If your army is in immediate danger or you are preparing your army at an enemy's borders, you can hide them in forts. Cannons are the best units to destroy forts. Dragoons act like land transport and can carry 8 units. Heavy Cavalry are long range offense units.

Hope you all enjoy my scenario I worked very hard on it. It still needs some provinces here and there and Africa is practically empty but hey a week ago it was only Britain and Spain. Have fun and remember, pirates aren't to be trusted.
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.05.2013 - 00:31
Very well done. Though you could add more things like South East Asia, Japan, China and Africa. Would be nice playing as the Empire of Malacca!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.05.2013 - 06:32
 Utah
Написао Meester, 02.05.2013 at 00:31

Very well done. Though you could add more things like South East Asia, Japan, China and Africa. Would be nice playing as the Empire of Malacca!

Different versions of this will be made with certain factions enabled and disabled. That way everyone's happy Africa will be added soon.
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.05.2013 - 03:53
I saw the map yesterday . I think its very cool . There are even a pirates .
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.05.2013 - 14:00
I played this map, IT IS AWSOME! It also reminds me of a certain game called empire total war. This map is realy historic. only one thing, it looks to me like the maratha, are a bit op in india, maybe give the munghals some extra units to allow them to maintain control of the north and prevent an indian steamroll (btw, once all of india is conquered, your income alsost rises as fast as the dutches' income) cheeres ....... .........
btw how do you make missionaries and get new territory?
----
ALL is fair in love and war. SO GET USED TO IT!
You opinion is not recognized as being valid.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.05.2013 - 14:07
 Utah
Написао LordEdwardthe5th, 03.05.2013 at 14:00

I played this map, IT IS AWSOME! It also reminds me of a certain game called empire total war. This map is realy historic. only one thing, it looks to me like the maratha, are a bit op in india, maybe give the munghals some extra units to allow them to maintain control of the north and prevent an indian steamroll (btw, once all of india is conquered, your income alsost rises as fast as the dutches' income) cheeres ....... .........
btw how do you make missionaries and get new territory?

I buffed the Mughals slightly. To get missionaries you must be a colonial power. You need around 7 to kill a native tribe.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.05.2013 - 14:29
I quite like your map. One thing I noticed though, if I may correct you on this: Gdansk and Danzig are the same city, yet you use one for Poland and the other for Prussia. The eastern territory of Prussia would probably be better labled as East Prussia, with Königsberg as it's capital.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.05.2013 - 14:40
 Utah
Написао learster, 05.05.2013 at 14:29

I quite like your map. One thing I noticed though, if I may correct you on this: Gdansk and Danzig are the same city, yet you use one for Poland and the other for Prussia. The eastern territory of Prussia would probably be better labled as East Prussia, with Königsberg as it's capital.

Fixed
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
17.05.2013 - 08:35
Ugly map
----
Nothing to impede progress. If you want to see the fate of democracies, look out the windows.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
17.05.2013 - 22:03
Написао Mr House, 17.05.2013 at 08:35

Ugly map

Ur just a hater we all know this is ur alt account haz
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
17.05.2013 - 22:20
Написао Cpt.Magic, 17.05.2013 at 22:03

Написао Mr House, 17.05.2013 at 08:35

Ugly map

Ur just a hater we all know this is ur alt account haz

no shit sherlock, how do u know i am am hazardouz, maybe because i tell everyone that i am hazardouz? or because i just told u 2 hours ago that i am hazardouz and wanted to duel you?

this was no secret, now go back to your cave and keep bitching in UN Games, specially when your USA and your getting your ass kick by Southern Europe.
----
Nothing to impede progress. If you want to see the fate of democracies, look out the windows.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
26.05.2013 - 23:01
So... will you add new scenarios with this map like you said or not?
GREAT MAPS! YOUR MAPS ROCK!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.05.2013 - 03:21
Vladimir Lenin
Профил је обрисан
This scen is a bit like Empire:Total War. In ETW, you also have Pirates and Barbary States.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.05.2013 - 13:58
 Utah
Написао Guest, 27.05.2013 at 03:21

This scen is a bit like Empire:Total War. In ETW, you also have Pirates and Barbary States.

Yeah I got the inspiration for this after playing ETW.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.05.2013 - 14:28
The most maps from your scenarios cant be played, can you add the maps of this and the other scenarios?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.05.2013 - 14:59
 Utah
Написао TATITATO, 27.05.2013 at 14:28

The most maps from your scenarios cant be played, can you add the maps of this and the other scenarios?

I could, but the trade system wouldn't work unfortunately
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине