Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 22   Посвећено од стране: 98 users
17.05.2013 - 11:56
 KYBL
Everyone knows the best way to ruin a game is to allyfag everyone, especially in a scenario where all the land is taken. The idea of "No Alliances" is good for experienced players, but would give new players a hard time.

My idea: Add an option to limit alliances.

There would be an option when you are on the page for the game that would say "Limit Alliances" and next to it you would be able to pick a number. This way, you could prevent allyfags and not make the game too hard.

The only issue is that it would be harder to allyend, but there is obviously a solution to this. There would be an option to end game. Everyone would have to vote on it and it would need 100% to vote in favor in order for the game to end.

Support or no support?
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
17.05.2013 - 11:59
TheConqueror
Профил је обрисан
ı support so true
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
17.05.2013 - 12:15
I support everything except the one to ally end.
----
Nothing to impede progress. If you want to see the fate of democracies, look out the windows.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
17.05.2013 - 12:18
Support
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
17.05.2013 - 12:48
Val posted the same idea month ago
----
"War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means."
― Carl von Clausewitz
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.05.2013 - 00:59
Suppooooooort
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.05.2013 - 08:20
Написао Goblin, 17.05.2013 at 12:24

I don't think alliances should be limited, but because of the way people use them just to betray later on i think alliances should be permanent.

It would make players less eager to ally and peace offers would finaly have some meaning.

Support but i think Goblin's idea is better it finally gives alliance a meaning and will increase the use of peace treaties.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.05.2013 - 23:25
It would be slightly more convenient if you could offer peace treaties on the first turn, rather then "war" and "alliance"
----
Capitalism, Ho!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
25.08.2013 - 13:40
Support.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
25.08.2013 - 14:07
Dump
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
25.08.2013 - 21:04
 Nero
Full support, but I think the option to ally end should be a little less than 100%. There will always be the one troll who just sits around and votes no.
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
30.08.2013 - 21:50
Написао Nero, 25.08.2013 at 21:04

Full support, but I think the option to ally end should be a little less than 100%. There will always be the one troll who just sits around and votes no.

Then the rest of the people in the game can gangbang that person~
----
Capitalism, Ho!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
31.08.2013 - 01:11
 Utah
Support
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
31.08.2013 - 02:05
Support
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
31.08.2013 - 10:56
Написао Goblin, 17.05.2013 at 12:24

I don't think alliances should be limited, but because of the way people use them just to betray later on i think alliances should be permanent.

It would make players less eager to ally and peace offers would finaly have some meaning.

Support this.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.09.2013 - 12:58
Alliances shouldn't be able to end. You can have a tool who takes all your empty caps and cities while you're allies with him, then he wars you and kills you cause he took a lot of your countries while having an alliance. It should at least be an option to have alliances not be able to end.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2013 - 13:04
As I suggested in another topic like this. Rather then limit the number of allies you can have, why not just limit the amount of requestes you can send at one time? Say each player can only send 1 request every 4 turns. Say in turn one you get one and send one. This way you couldn't simply ally fag at the start of the game. You wouldn't be able to ally everyone fast enough. It would give alliances some more meaning because it makes you choose wisely. Also rather then makeing them permenant as proposed by Gob lets just do the same for ending them. Say if you end alliance you will be at peace and can't declare war for 2 or maybe 3 more turns. This will also make you think twice before backstabbing as you can't surprise your opponent as easy.
----
I hate to advocate drugs alcohol and violence to the kids, but it's always worked for me.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2013 - 17:00
I like the idea of making alliances permanent it will really make you think about who you want to ally.

Also I think there should be a way to offer peace on the first turn.
----

[img]Picture[/img]
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.09.2013 - 10:21
I think there should be an option when host is starting game to set a number for alliances!
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
20.09.2013 - 08:34
Support
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.09.2013 - 18:01
Is it just me or is ally fagging getting worse and worse?
----
I hate to advocate drugs alcohol and violence to the kids, but it's always worked for me.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.09.2013 - 19:35
It happens more as you get better, more people unite against you.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине