Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 14   Посвећено од стране: 100 users
12.07.2013 - 16:33

Vitality vs Mortal Kombat

Today these 2 clans played against each other and i decided to make a short report about it, so dont expect too much of it. This report is just quick and dirty.

Lets start with the participating players:

Vitality:
Primal (Germany)
LDK (Turkey)
Funtime (Spain)

Mortal Kombat:
Mauzer (Italy)
Eagles Sees (UK)
Unleashed (Ukraine)

Turn 1

Turn 2
In the 2nd turn everything looks like a win for vitality. LDK won in romania against unleashed and could wall mauzer very clever. funtime took Paris. All in all a very successful turn for Vitality. Mortal Kombat had a very bad beginning with a crappy Ukraine expansion and unlucky Mauzer

Turn 3
Well in the 3rd turn Unleased was still sleeping. LDK and funtime did well, while mauzers general was still walled

Turn 3
Kaboom. Primal capped Mauzer and Funtime lost lots of units. Uk is now in a strong position.

Turn 3
Kaboom. Primal capped Mauzer and Funtime lost lots of units. Uk is now in a strong position.

Turn 4
Finally something happened in this CW. UK got OP, with taking France from funtime. Germany (who is still owning Italy) got capped from Unleashed, who woke up

Turn 5

Turn 6
In the next turns Ukraine and Turkey tried to cap each other. kinda funny to see

Turn 7

Turn 8

Congrats Mortal Kombat for the win

CW rating

Well the CW was very fast and there have been a lot of changes. From the starting Vitality dominance that changed to a sure win for Mortal Kombat. This was very interesting. Unfortunally, there have been a lot of mistakes in that game, so that i was watching this CW like that:

The players:
Unleashed (7/10) - although he was not very good that the beginning he exactly knew when to get germany and defeat himself from turkey and then even occupy it, therefore he is the Man of the Game
Eagles Sees (8/10) - played without mistakes, but also not surprizing
LDK (6/10)
Primal (5/10)
Funtime (4/10)
Mauzer (4/10)

some raw interviews

As Man of the Game I first asked Unleased about this happening:

[pr] ~Safari: Unleashed: hi Gregor
[pr] ~Safari: Unleashed: do you have a min for ATN?
[pr] Unleashed: Gregor MacGregor
[pr] ~Safari: Unleashed: sorry
[pr] ~Safari: Unleashed: my fault
[pr] Unleashed: I think it's a wrong chat:P
[pr] ~Safari: Unleashed: no i want to contact you
[pr] Unleashed: What for?
[pr] ~Safari: Unleashed: you are the match winner. What do you say about that CW?
[pr] Unleashed: To be honest, after failing 1st turn in Romania I thought we'd lose
[pr] Unleashed: and Mauzer getting walled in Serbia and BG
[pr] Unleashed: Turn 3 he was still walled in Bulgaria lol
[pr] Unleashed: It looked like they had the upper hand
[pr] ~Safari: Unleashed: but at the end you knew exactly when to occupy Germany and crush turkey
[pr] ~Safari: Unleashed: that are signs of a real professional atWar player
[pr] ~Safari: Unleashed: not everyone can recover from fails
[pr] ~Safari: Unleashed: although i have to admit that i thought that you are sleeping till you attacked germany
[pr] ~Safari: RuiPedro: was it hard to defend yourself from LDK?
[pr] Unleashed: Somehow my intuition is always right
[pr] Unleashed: well not always, but a lot of times:P
[pr] Unleashed: but with germany, it was obvious. He left his cap open
[pr] Unleashed: everything in rome
[pr] ~Safari: Unleashed: do you think that caused vitality to lose the game?
[pr] ~Safari: Unleashed: primals too offensive playing style?
[pr] Unleashed: That played a part yes. That, along with spain losing france
[pr] ~Safari: Unleashed: i see. I hope we will CW soon too
[pr] Unleashed: looking forward to it
[pr] ~Safari: Unleashed: do you want to say something cool, strange, weird, pervert?
[pr] ~Safari: Unleashed: to the community of atWar
[pr] Unleashed: Hmm.
[pr] Unleashed: Let's just say that when you underestimate a player or a team, you will lose. Happened many times to me and some friends. Don't underestimate even if the player seems noobish
[pr] Unleashed: You never know, he might just cap you
[pr] ~Safari: Unleashed: very wise of you as expected. thx for your time
[pr] Unleashed: No problem. Thank you too

Next i asked Primal to get a view from Vitality:

[pr] ~Safari: Primal: Frederick, do you have a min for the ATN?
[pr] Primal: huh lol
[pr] ~Safari: Primal: is this a yes?
[gl] Primal: yes saf
[pr] Primal: i know exactly why we lost
[pr] ~Safari: Primal: i assume yes, so what do you say about that CW, why do you think you lost?
[pr] Primal: because funtime rarely plays spain at all......and he was SM, should have played pd or nc
[pr] Primal: he had no idea what he was doing after turn 1
[pr] ~Safari: Primal: yeah i know that from him from his time in VS
[pr] Primal: haha
[pr] ~Safari: Primal: but some people say that also your very dangerous move to attack italy might cause the loss. what do you think about that?
[pr] ~Safari: Primal: you left your cap open for invasions
[pr] Primal: the only reason i attacked italy was because i had to, nobody else could have....they should have been able to but they didnt
[pr] ~Safari: Primal: i see. LDK told me after the game when i asked for a CW, that you will not CW in the next time. Is that true?
[pr] Primal: that i wont be playing?
[pr] ~Safari: Primal: no vitalty at all
[pr] Primal: oh we are going to take a break for a bit and train our members more....everytime we have 2/3 of our best members online (LDK, Kratore, and me) we rush into cw's...everytime
[pr] ~Safari: Primal: i see. well good luck with that
[pr] Primal: thankyou
[pr] ~Safari: Primal: If you want to CW against contact us first, but to end this interview i will ask you if you want to add something?
[pr] Primal: final words - LONG LIVE ATN!
[pr] ~Safari: Primal: great 5/5 Peter
[pr] Primal:
[pr] ~Safari: Primal: ohh sorry i called you Frederick before
[pr] Primal: idk why you call me fred or peter lol
[pr] ~Safari: Primal: i am in a mood to call people with a different name
[pr] Primal: alrighty

[pr] ~Safari: Ld. Dark Knight: hey Heinz do you have a min for ATN?
[pr] Ld. Dark Knight: DUDE
[pr] Ld. Dark Knight: lol, sure it's my own company lol.
[pr] ~Safari: Ld. Dark Knight: what do you say about the CW against MK. Why have you lost in your opinion?
[pr] Ld. Dark Knight: I think we lost to Mortal Kombat because Funtime played a very inexperienced SM Spain. I must take part of the blame for that because i did instruct him to go there.
[pr] ~Safari: Ld. Dark Knight: i see. you did very well with walling Mauzer, respect. Why haven't you attacked unleashed earlier?
[pr] Ld. Dark Knight: Moving through the game, I think Funtime didn't expand quick enough as I would of hoped, he had more of an advantage than any of us, but he didn't take it.
[pr] ~Safari: Ld. Dark Knight: i mean unleased was sleeping in the first 3 turns
[pr] Ld. Dark Knight: Not Primal's fault though, I would of capped Italy myself but my troops got tbd everywhere.
[pr] Ld. Dark Knight: As for your second question, I couldn't attack Unleashed because if you had noticed first turn, we both rushed Romania. I had succeeded, but I only scraped taking it, didn't have as many
[pr] Ld. Dark Knight: Primal spread his units wayyy to far out, and there was more pressure on me as I had to hold out against Italy and Ukraine.
[pr] Ld. Dark Knight: units as I would of liked. This put me in an awful situation.
[pr] ~Safari: Ld. Dark Knight: well primal told me that you are training your members more instead of CWing all time. Do you think that this is a good decision?
[pr] Ld. Dark Knight: Yes, I think partly our mistake is we're getting a tad bit overexcited.
[pr] Ld. Dark Knight: Just because we had both our leaders online an an officer doesn't mean "WOOPEY IT'S CW TIME."
[pr] Ld. Dark Knight: In the last 3 cws, we were all awful and we all know that. I've made them now it and I've told them we're taking a break from cws. Remind cws don't come cheap and don't give you an instant
[pr] ~Safari: Ld. Dark Knight: Have you already set up a training program?
[pr] Ld. Dark Knight: Setting up one soon, yup.
[pr] ~Safari: Ld. Dark Knight: so you had an meeting right now, is there something you can tell us?
[pr] Ld. Dark Knight: Yes, I love the home made videos Primal puts up in our clan forums <3
[pr] ~Safari: Ld. Dark Knight: about him in a suit?
[pr] Primal: i know my vids are awesome
[pr] Ld. Dark Knight: Nope, but they are extremely funny xD. Next question
[pr] ~Safari: Ld. Dark Knight: well are you still recruiting people?
[pr] Ld. Dark Knight: Trying to cap around 15-17 members. I think what we've got so far is enough, just focus on training 'em up.
[pr] ~Safari: Ld. Dark Knight: vitality is a very new coalition. what is your future play. Where do you see yourself in the next season?
[pr] ~Safari: Ld. Dark Knight: and did you expected to be that successful this season (you are 3rd currently)
[pr] Ld. Dark Knight: We're already up there in the top 5 so far, I think our normal aim is just to get as high as we can this season, and improve the next.
[pr] ~Safari: Ld. Dark Knight: cool. do you want to say something creepy to atWar?
[pr] Ld. Dark Knight: Sure, Spart told me he's gay.
[pr] Ld. Dark Knight: That's creepy.
[pr] Ld. Dark Knight: Thanks for the interview!
[pr] ~Safari: Ld. Dark Knight: OMG i think that is stuff for an next article
[pr] Ld. Dark Knight: lold

uhuhuhuhu Vitality is making some secret Meetings

Looking forward to play against these clans

Bye!

PS: dont forget to ask me some questions (http://de.atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=8737)
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.07.2013 - 16:38
Kanka you shared atnsubforum link. Change it
----

atWar Radio<3

play for fun, just for fun.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.07.2013 - 16:42
Написао tesla, 12.07.2013 at 16:38

Kanka you shared atnsubforum link. Change it

opps changed it
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.07.2013 - 17:02
Ld. Dark Knight
Профил је обрисан
Nice read, enjoyed it!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.07.2013 - 17:24
Very Nice And Interesting To Read...... And Looks like Im The Noob of the Match Haha i BLAme LDK FOR FORCING ME TO TAKE SPAIN SM Every peep knows im Noob Spain !!
Cheers
----
Believe you can and you're halfway there
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.07.2013 - 18:44
That photo really make me sick and you by wrong post the photo of turn 3 , 2 times :p
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
12.07.2013 - 22:43
Me likey :3!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
13.07.2013 - 02:04
Vladimir Lenin
Профил је обрисан
Wow Unleashed, I am impessed! If only I had the time.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
15.04.2014 - 15:39
Early days of MK
----
The Most Feared Nazi Germany and SM Ukraine player in AW history. Retired

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
18.04.2014 - 16:45
Unleashed ukr some time is crapy but some time OP.I cant decide if unleashed has the strongest or the weaker ukr in AW
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
18.04.2014 - 21:49
AlexMauzer
Профил је обрисан
Написао JUGERS2, 18.04.2014 at 16:45

Unleashed ukr some time is crapy but some time OP.I cant decide if unleashed has the strongest or the weaker ukr in AW

I'm not a hater but Eagle probably funded him a lot for 2-3 turns in a row, not so impressed he recapped + capped at same time when turkey had no monies from allies, and only turkey + bulg + greece.
Btw, full RC op.

>inb4 he comes up with a pointless statement that I am noob for losing against him in CW in east when I came back after 3 weeks with no skills and rangefailings. He only had ~20-40 (I can't remember) in his cap by turn 3-4 btw.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.04.2014 - 03:11
Написао Guest, 18.04.2014 at 21:49

I'm not a hater but Eagle probably funded him a lot for 2-3 turns in a row, not so impressed he recapped + capped at same time when turkey had no monies from allies, and only turkey + bulg + greece.
Btw, full RC op.

>inb4 he comes up with a pointless statement that I am noob for losing against him in CW in east when I came back after 3 weeks with no skills and rangefailings. He only had ~20-40 (I can't remember) in his cap by turn 3-4 btw.

That's only because the rest of my units were in your cap.
----
The Most Feared Nazi Germany and SM Ukraine player in AW history. Retired

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.04.2014 - 04:51
Написао Unleashed, 19.04.2014 at 03:11

Btw, full RC op.

LoL stronk
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.04.2014 - 09:21
AlexMauzer
Профил је обрисан
Написао Unleashed, 19.04.2014 at 03:11

Btw, full RC op.

lol'd. You didn't cap me that turn so don't lie :3
If I am not wrong you capped about turn 6, anyway, I was really rusty and didn't do one single thing correctly.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине