Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 13   Посвећено од стране: 36 users
22.04.2014 - 12:54
Lets be honest here, there is too many fake high ranks, why hasn't anybody come up with a solution? Like making it harder to level up in custom maps/ scenarios?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.04.2014 - 14:14
Except For WW1 and WW2. They require skill
----
The Most Feared Nazi Germany and SM Ukraine player in AW history. Retired

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.04.2014 - 14:41
Написао Unleashed, 22.04.2014 at 14:14

Except For WW1 and WW2. They require skill

A POll about map, the one who is voted more gets to give more sp the LEss map like RP gets less sp
----
Hi
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.04.2014 - 14:43
No
----
"evoL is that place you go to to find yourself
and then ditch when you're pro and want to hang out with the other players we made" - Sasori
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.04.2014 - 16:16
No
----

#FuckHdrakon
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.04.2014 - 19:40
AlexMauzer
Профил је обрисан

I heard scenarios only get 10% of SP but that is totally untrue.
Bla in UN you literally can get 3k by playing first 5 turns going rogue. Going "rogue" is against the rules, but still. I haven't tried RP yet.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.04.2014 - 19:50
I heard Squares and Hexagon give 2-3k SP in 10 minutes!
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.04.2014 - 20:31
I don't think we should lower the sp count. In UN games, it is up to the players and the host to determine if a UN is to be trusted and if he doesn't rogue then the sp farming obviously doesn't happen. I have played several RP games and I myself hate it. I understand how hard it is to play many turns, with 100s of cities and countries inside a regular country; it makes walling and upkeeping units, while fighting several wars at once, very difficult under such short time. The players who play RP (while being noobs) play a hard game to play (unless of course you ally fag which always happens ) and it takes a lot of patience and time. Just because you don't enjoy it doesn't mean it doesn't take dedication and work.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.04.2014 - 01:48
Black Shark
Профил је обрисан
Написао Quantum027, 22.04.2014 at 20:31

I don't think we should lower the sp count. In UN games, it is up to the players and the host to determine if a UN is to be trusted and if he doesn't rogue then the sp farming obviously doesn't happen. I have played several RP games and I myself hate it. I understand how hard it is to play many turns, with 100s of cities and countries inside a regular country; it makes walling and upkeeping units, while fighting several wars at once, very difficult under such short time. The players who play RP (while being noobs) play a hard game to play (unless of course you ally fag which always happens ) and it takes a lot of patience and time. Just because you don't enjoy it doesn't mean it doesn't take dedication and work.
But they never try to wall! And the income, the units are all unbalanced. Let Germany defeat a major country, say France and you are screwed as he will mass produce German Artilerry, which have stats of 15/12. And there is always a OP USA, since accoridng to the rules you cant take neutral USA countries, who then gets 20k for income, and produces the shit out of the country with M1 Abrams, 12/9.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.04.2014 - 09:11
Support. I suggested something similar where more funds = less sp.
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.04.2014 - 10:37
I don't see a problem with ranking up through scenarios, yes you end up with less 'skilled' people at high ranks but lets be honest if you are a good player you get noticed. Usually the high ranks that ranked up through RP UN or whatever stick to that game type, the cross over is quite small.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.04.2014 - 15:28
Написао b0nker2, 23.04.2014 at 10:37

I don't see a problem with ranking up through scenarios, yes you end up with less 'skilled' people at high ranks but lets be honest if you are a good player you get noticed. Usually the high ranks that ranked up through RP UN or whatever stick to that game type, the cross over is quite small.

Support.

And even if they cross over to be allowed into strong 3v3s or a clan you have to be skilled. I played UN and other scenarios all during my lower ranks that is how I got to rank 9 so fast.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.04.2014 - 15:55
This topic is useless, because there is no reason to change the game logic so make an disadvantage to scenario/RP games. If you think you can get lots SP with a game, then take the opportunity and play this game, but pls dont complain!
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине