Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 19   Посвећено од стране: 100 users
05.09.2014 - 03:31
- I want to focus on some things not many people(clans) care or even do. Something which would make the community a better place for any new player. Usually when you join cw room and you want to cw it takes like 30 mins just to set up and like 1 hour to start (not every cw). The problem for that is bad organization of the clan. The leader (of that cw, captain of the squad let's say) should be the only one arranging and talking with the other clan's leader about rules, map and so. If other players from that cw (not captain) write down saying 'no, what, wtf" or even insulting other clan and saying things like narbs idiots morons... it makes your clan look bad organized, hurts the community and you lose time (instead of starting the cw in 5mins or so).

- Next thing fairplay, sportsmanship and good rivalry. I don't know why when the cw starts many randoms players spectating the cw start insulting those which are playing, also they write you should do this or that narb... That's also a bad thing for community because many people(newbies) come to cw room to see clan wars and watch the games and are hoping to play a cw one day against or for top clans (because for them clan wars are like champions league in soccer, which should be that way, fun and great joy of playing) and they see so many bad things. That won't motivate them to play AW or get better, many usually stop playing because of mean community. Also pretty rare are the moments when players (which are playing that cw) say 'well done, nice strategy, good job dude' or any good thing (this goes also for the one spectating), usually those words are changed with insults. Good competence and rivalry is missing, it is supposed to make you get better and do your best to win, not to make you hate the other clan (bad competence).

- Next thing is team spirit. I don't see that other clans got good team spirit (some clans got it). Usually when a player makes a mistake or fail because of bad luck, tb and so, other players blame him and insult him. You are a squad, you win as a team or lose as a team, if you do the thing i said in the last sentence, in every cw players will be stressed, with no joy and will be feeling bad if they make a mistake. If you play more relaxed and say never mind bro and so, and got good team play, players would feel better and play better for sure. Also when one player fails or makes a mistake, it's your time to show how good you are. The game became harder, so you need to show your skill, turn the table and win the clan war, not give up and blame someone, because you can fix the holes left behind by someone else (after all the team is made for that, to make a strong side).

- And the final thing is about ending the clan war, it also ends with insults, trolling and not good words to say. If we fix all of these things AW will be much a better place for clans. Keep in mind that you are giving an example to other players (newbies) and that you might have some fans (even if you don't know that and don't even think about it).
----
"There is a hero in all of us"

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2014 - 03:36
Support
im going to lead by example, im basically gonna copy this and use it as my clans rules page xD.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2014 - 03:49
Man you made me emotional. Support, do a cw and if you lose you will probably end up insulting the guys who beat you

Shame.
----
Believe you can and you're halfway there
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2014 - 03:57
Support!
----

Red0011
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2014 - 04:43
DELETED FOR INSULTS!!!!

Columna Durruti
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2014 - 04:46
*Football
----
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-B1QonedHv28/U4TIBTaAhmI/AAAAAAAABnU/gmg_UIPV2sE/s523/hahahahaha.png
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2014 - 04:48
Go jugers GO
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2014 - 04:50
Guys please don't mention clan names here, please don't spam off topic and don't troll. This is supposed to make AW clan community better, and we have to forget what someone (or some clan did) and focus on removing mistakes.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2014 - 07:58
Support ofc

most of this things are simply common sense and courtesy, they come natural to most, but to others... even in illyria we have 1 or 2 people that arent the most gracious of losers/winners :S
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2014 - 08:43
Bactria enforces this rules
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2014 - 09:09
Clovis's rule:

" It is more important to save a teanmate that lose the CW".

I only let a clanmate die when he cant be recapped. But if there is a minimal chance of win, I'l recap.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2014 - 10:46
I agree with the majority of these rules, but I think a lot this has to do with feuds between players, and leaders are certainly involved in their own conflicts and their clans, so restricting communication to them isnt the best idea.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2014 - 12:17
Написао clovis1122, 05.09.2014 at 09:09

Clovis's rule:

" It is more important to save a teammate that lose the CW".

I only let a clanmate die when he cant be recapped. But if there is a minimal chance of win, I'l recap.

Same here! It shows how good friend you are. If you have fun with friends you always win.

Написао Quantum027, 05.09.2014 at 10:46

I agree with the majority of these rules, but I think a lot this has to do with feuds between players, and leaders are certainly involved in their own conflicts and their clans, so restricting communication to them isnt the best idea.

Not restricting but having control over other players from those clans so they won't be unprofessional writing down insults and complaining. That way you start faster the cw. No need to explain everyone what do you like to play and what you won't play. Leader or team captain arrange that with other leader (captain).
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2014 - 12:30
This brought tears to my eyes.

I don't think there's much we can do to solve this, but depend on individual players' courtesy, good judgement and so forth.

I agree with the idea that the captains of the respective clans, or whoever is highest in command amongst the selection of players currently online for a particular clan, should be the only ones discussing the settings.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2014 - 12:54
Great thread deviL, I hope some of the points you brought up will help to reduce the bad sportmenship to a fine level and change the current way of arranging CWs
Написао tophat, 05.09.2014 at 12:30

This brought tears to my eyes.

I don't think there's much we can do to solve this, but depend on individual players' courtesy, good judgement and so forth.

I agree with the idea that the captains of the respective clans, or whoever is highest in command amongst the selection of players currently online for a particular clan, should be the only ones discussing the settings.

Well said.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2014 - 13:15
Agree....Clovis hit it right....lead by example and don't tolerate bad behavior in your own clan, we can't control all player's be can advise our own mates
----
Humans are only a suicidal sub species of Chimps running a muck on this planet.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2014 - 16:56
Написао Zizouminati, 05.09.2014 at 04:46

*Football

Football Head*
Also, support even though I think CW's are boring.
----

TJM !!!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
05.09.2014 - 23:13
Basically: courtesy, respect, no self-pittyness and no whining!
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
14.11.2014 - 17:10
Wow, great way to put it!
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине