Постови: 10   Посвећено од стране: 91 users

Анкета

Do you agree?

Yes, I do!
No, not really.
Not sure..

Укупно гласова: 45
02.01.2015 - 14:50
Wouldn't it all be easier if there was just that one button? Currently, you have to use that "/report" code which is troubling for many new players.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.01.2015 - 15:03
Написао e Mare, 02.01.2015 at 14:50

Wouldn't it all be easier if there was just that one button? Currently, you have to use that "/report" code which is troubling for many new players.

Agree + suggested.

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=15088 ( check flag button)
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.01.2015 - 15:04
Написао clovis1122, 02.01.2015 at 15:03

Написао e Mare, 02.01.2015 at 14:50

Agree + suggested.

I will take this post down if it has been suggested. Or is that not what you meant? If it is, then please give me the link to the post.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.01.2015 - 15:05
Написао e Mare, 02.01.2015 at 15:04

I will take this post down if it has been suggested. Or is that not what you meant? If it is, then please give me the link to the post.

No, leave it. We can see what people thinks, mine is more like a compilation
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.01.2015 - 23:39
Support. Just a button on player tab may be not sufficient.
Each report needs a content, that in the best case should look like this:

Report: [player reporting]+[player(s) to be reported]+[reason of report]

Player reporting: automatically added by system
Player(s) to be reported: Add the correct name(s) of player(s) to be reported
Reason of report:
  • Screen-shot (for private, clan or game chats; for in-game behavior like SP farming, playing game with more than 1 account, etc.)
  • Copy-paste of chat (sufficient if in a public chat: room, global, radio or help)
  • Asking mods to check chat log

Screen-shots: take wider screen-shots, not just the tiny detail of what is being reported. Wider SS allow to review the authenticity of the image. Personally I have dismissed many SS because they were to small and possible image manipulation could not be discarded. Be generous with SS, make it wider to have some elements of the background.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.01.2015 - 05:43
Написао Columna Durruti, 02.01.2015 at 23:39

Support. Just a button on player tab may be not sufficient.
Each report needs a content, that in the best case should look like this:

Report: [player reporting]+[player(s) to be reported]+[reason of report]

Player reporting: automatically added by system
Player(s) to be reported: Add the correct name(s) of player(s) to be reported
Reason of report:
  • Screen-shot (for private, clan or game chats; for in-game behavior like SP farming, playing game with more than 1 account, etc.)
  • Copy-paste of chat (sufficient if in a public chat: room, global, radio or help)
  • Asking mods to check chat log

Screen-shots: take wider screen-shots, not just the tiny detail of what is being reported. Wider SS allow to review the authenticity of the image. Personally I have dismissed many SS because they were to small and possible image manipulation could not be discarded. Be generous with SS, make it wider to have some elements of the background.

Perhaps, the game could take the copy of the chat when the player would press the 'R' button( when hovered over the name of the person being reported).
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
18.01.2015 - 14:24
Ifis added, it will be very beneficial, however i'm sure some people will mis-use it, and i believe mods don't always have the time to sort out the trolls.
In overall i like the suggestion. Most popular games have them.
----
Believe you can and you're halfway there
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.01.2015 - 09:44
Support. Would make reporting easier.... but, wouldn't it be more spammable?
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
19.01.2015 - 09:45
Написао Funtime, 18.01.2015 at 14:24

If that thing is added, it will be very beneficial however i'm sure people will mis-use it as well and mods don't always have time to sort out the non-trolls or do they?
but overall i like the suggestion. Most popular games have them

As for misusing - It will actually be easier to ban certain people from using it for a while as the computer will automatically count the number of clicks made by each person and which have/ have not been accepted. Depending on those numbers, moderators will have it easier to actually limit overuse.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.07.2015 - 05:16
It needs to be aesthetically appealing...lol but overall, good idea
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине