Who the fuck is tik tok and who the fuck is tito and who the fuck are you
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.04.2018 - 16:41
Написао SyrianDevil, 21.04.2018 at 16:03

Tik-Tok is the reason Aetius and Pyrrhus started making maps which means Tik-Tok is the reason WW1 exists
----
Someone Better Than You
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.04.2018 - 18:12
Написао Zephyrusu, 21.04.2018 at 16:41

Написао SyrianDevil, 21.04.2018 at 16:03

Tik-Tok is the reason Aetius and Pyrrhus started making maps which means Tik-Tok is the reason WW1 exists

That is scenario side of the story , now competitive side of story: Tik-Tok is wannabe nazi and hitler fan who enjoys hating Tito.... both are fags at the end.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.04.2018 - 18:25
In my experience I somehow found it easier to cope with Tito than Tik-Tok,
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.04.2018 - 18:51
Tito is a nice person
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.04.2018 - 19:05
They should duel see who wins
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.04.2018 - 19:35
Tito and Tik-Tok are two characters of this game, someone should for real make a fanpedia page about them kek.

Also I find Tito more tolerable, he seems genuine when arguing, no matter how stupid his arguments or viewpoint can be (or biased)

Tik-Tok I like the guy but he seems like a saudosistic normie who preaches ultraconservativism or nazi-fascistic viewpoints with minimal reason behind them, ergo, a fake ultrareactionary xd
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.04.2018 - 19:42
Написао Tundy, 21.04.2018 at 15:20

Kill Commie

Oh man, stop sniffing the stuff you are getting. Definitely it isn't healthy.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.04.2018 - 19:44
Написао Cheerfultitanic, 21.04.2018 at 19:05

They should duel see who wins

I bet on Tito he always win against nazi
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.04.2018 - 19:46
Написао Columna Durruti, 21.04.2018 at 19:42

Kill Commie

Messi is best I bet on Argentina they will win in russia 2018 world cup

Mexico and Brasil suck
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.04.2018 - 19:48
Написао avatar, 21.04.2018 at 19:46

Написао Columna Durruti, 21.04.2018 at 19:42

Kill Commie

Mexico and Brasil suck

Indeed. Brasil sucks, lately.
Football-wise: Brasil is getting better.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
21.04.2018 - 23:50
Написао avatar, 21.04.2018 at 19:46

Mexico and Brasil suck

Portugal got this in the bag boi
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.04.2018 - 02:30
Написао Al Fappino, 21.04.2018 at 19:35

Also I find Tito more tolerable, he seems genuine when arguing, no matter how stupid his arguments or viewpoint can be (or biased)

Sarcasm...
You newbies never argued with Tito for real, since he started trolling last 3 years... his arguments are far from tolerable, genuine... Tito is the person that talked fluent Serbian during 2014 and 2015, and then started saying that he doesn't speak it. When I PM-ed him (on Serbian) once in 2016( it was about some modern world forum game that never succeeded) he answered me on English, and there was complete discussion of me talking on Serbian and him answering on English about that forum game. And you call guy like him to be genuine and tolerable ? Some peeps told me that he was "Greek" for some time in this game, too. Only adjectives that I have for him are crazy and troll.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.04.2018 - 02:48
Написао Bisexual, 22.04.2018 at 02:30

Sarcasm...
You newbies never argued with Tito for real, since he started trolling last 3 years... his arguments are far from tolerable, genuine... Tito is the person that talked fluent Serbian during 2014 and 2015, and then started saying that he doesn't speak it. When I PM-ed him (on Serbian) once in 2016( it was about some modern world forum game that never succeeded) he answered me on English, and there was complete discussion of me talking on Serbian and him answering on English about that forum game. And you call guy like him to be genuine and tolerable ? Some peeps told me that he was "Greek" for some time in this game, too. Only adjectives that I have for him are crazy and troll.

And once again you guys find a way to turn this into serbian/balkan war...

Dear god, who cares if someone is serbian, croatian, bulgarian, what everbullshit.
----

Написао Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.04.2018 - 03:16
Написао Waffel, 22.04.2018 at 02:48

Sarcasm...

Dear god, who cares if someone is serbian, croatian, bulgarian, what everbullshit.

Hahahah, it's not about that, it is about personality disorder that someone has...:
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.04.2018 - 06:51

Sarcasm...

You see, one of the traits I've learned to perfect while playing AtWar for 6 years now is to be in a high level of abstraction when it comes to this. No wonder slavs on atwar are a mocking by the rest of the community, you guys turn everything into a slav war; I don't have anything against the guy, I just tend to ignore is highly biased and oddly retarded pro-russian statements, no matter how genuine they may seem, but people generally flip everytime he does that lol
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.04.2018 - 06:53
Написао Guest, 21.04.2018 at 23:50

Portugal got this in the bag boi

Doubt it haha; I hate football but if Portugal wins the world cup imma sing the national anthem and watch the final in Terreiro do Paço (Commerce Square) and hail muh nation xd

(The only thing I appreciate in football is simply the national teams games and the nationalistic/patriotic aspect when it comes to the moment where anthems are sang)
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.04.2018 - 07:38
Написао Al Fappino, 22.04.2018 at 06:51

Sarcasm...

You see, one of the traits I've learned to perfect while playing AtWar for 6 years now is to be in a high level of abstraction when it comes to this. No wonder slavs on atwar are a mocking by the rest of the community, you guys turn everything into a slav war; I don't have anything against the guy, I just tend to ignore is highly biased and oddly retarded pro-russian statements, no matter how genuine they may seem, but people generally flip everytime he does that lol

Strange, coming from you... also I had no intention to make this topic become Slav war, and my words don't have that meaning, I was just talking about the faggot that was fluent speaker of one language and then magically forgot it... After what you said about Marx in one topic, I thought that you didn't have enough knowledge, but after reading words that Tito is genuine and tolerable, I started thinking that you are worse than Tito..::
P.S Nice trying to avoid your own mistake. Saying that we are a mocking won't help you get over your words that Tito is genuine and tolerable, you just made insult of one whole culture, but huh, what to expect from Fappino..... Only thing that is for mocking is that the part of this community has inability to comprehend what they read. From my whole post about Tito, they just see word "Serbian", you can call the language however you want, it was not supposed to signal anything nationalistic, but I gues it is too hard for part of this community to read and understand few sentences post normally. Again, do I really need to say that you were cute RP fag while true Balkan flame wars were going on in off topic, so do you really have any rights to talk about that and to mock whole culture? It is sad that this community becomes worse and worse.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.04.2018 - 07:59
Написао Waffel, 22.04.2018 at 02:48

Sarcasm...

They all south slavic people
Tito is slavic
You are slav also
Whole Europe is Slavic
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.04.2018 - 08:50
Who cares.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.04.2018 - 10:03
Написао Bisexual, 22.04.2018 at 07:38

Strange, coming from you... also I had no intention to make this topic become Slav war, and my words don't have that meaning, I was just talking about the faggot that was fluent speaker of one language and then magically forgot it... After what you said about Marx in one topic, I thought that you didn't have enough knowledge, but after reading words that Tito is genuine and tolerable, I started thinking that you are worse than Tito..::
P.S Nice trying to avoid your own mistake. Saying that we are a mocking won't help you get over your words that Tito is genuine and tolerable, you just made insult of one whole culture, but huh, what to expect from Fappino..... Only thing that is for mocking is that the part of this community has inability to comprehend what they read. From my whole post about Tito, they just see word "Serbian", you can call the language however you want, it was not supposed to signal anything nationalistic, but I gues it is too hard for part of this community to read and understand few sentences post normally. Again, do I really need to say that you were cute RP fag while true Balkan flame wars were going on in off topic, so do you really have any rights to talk about that and to mock whole culture? It is sad that this community becomes worse and worse.

You just proved what I said, snowflake lmao

Also, the "cute rp fag" has been here for 6 years, when I was witnessing flamewars in the forums you weren't even around princess (lmfao); And just because form 2015 to 2016 I indulged in rp, it does not make me an ignorant when it comes to the forum, infact, I've always used the forum...and why are you making a non-matter a matter to argue and flame with me? You have nothing on me really
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.04.2018 - 13:53
Написао Al Fappino, 22.04.2018 at 10:03

Написао Bisexual, 22.04.2018 at 07:38

You just proved what I said, snowflake lmao

Also, the "cute rp fag" has been here for 6 years, when I was witnessing flamewars in the forums you weren't even around princess (lmfao); And just because form 2015 to 2016 I indulged in rp, it does not make me an ignorant when it comes to the forum, infact, I've always used the forum...and why are you making a non-matter a matter to argue and flame with me? You have nothing on me really

Once cutie rp player, always cutie rp player...
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
25.04.2018 - 13:58
Why would i speak serbian to that guy(pavle/lanarey), he tried to steal my account and ruined my clan. Obviously 'i forgot the language' when i speak to him, only officially english from now on so i can have screenshot to prove rules violations to admins (account theft, email hack, identity usage, everything he tried).

About duel with Tik-Tok, i think i can beat him, i was competitive player, participated in few tournes, trained more than 100 players for cw, hack, BiteMe and Dutch Pride wouldn't accept me if i was weak. Tik-Tok never played competitively, only WW1 and WW2.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
25.04.2018 - 14:04
This escalated quickly...
----
Someone Better Than You
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.05.2018 - 17:45
Написао Skanderbeg, 25.04.2018 at 13:58

Why would i speak serbian to that guy(pavle/lanarey), he tried to steal my account and ruined my clan. Obviously 'i forgot the language' when i speak to him, only officially english from now on so i can have screenshot to prove rules violations to admins (account theft, email hack, identity usage, everything he tried).

I don't have energy for your contradiction anymore. It is just funny how you swapped the story completely. I will just answer about clan, since I got everyone bored about problems that you made to me in this game, personally. You ruined your clan, not me, idiot. JNA was on maths top while mantis, crypt and me were leading it, but we didn't have time to do it forever, so I decided to leave. I went inactive for few months after leaving JNA, and then joined Shadow Aces. You are the one that fucked up your clan, you kicked everyone from clan, not me. You were right about kicking everyone, since you were not capable of leading a clan.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине