Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 18   Посвећено од стране: 72 users
22.07.2020 - 06:15
"I wish her well"

Oh boy
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.07.2020 - 12:31
 temp
Person A: I come to Atwar to play the game and chat with friends and basically just have a good time here!!!

Person B: I come to Atwar to spread politics of forums and spam them and the last game I played was 74 days ago. I don't come to this online browser game to play it, I come to discuss politics mate.
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.07.2020 - 13:16
Написао temp, 22.07.2020 at 12:31

Person A: I come to Atwar to play the game and chat with friends and basically just have a good time here!!!

Person B: I come to Atwar to spread politics of forums and spam them and the last game I played was 74 days ago. I don't come to this online browser game to play it, I come to discuss politics mate.

You forgot person C, D, E, F G etc

I haven't spammed in months

Edit, it really isn't about Politics. It's about a guy being in contact with big huge high profile pedophiles and then acting like he doesn't know them
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.07.2020 - 13:46
 temp
Написао DeepFriedUnicorn, 22.07.2020 at 13:16

Edit, it really isn't about Politics. It's about a guy being in contact with big huge high profile pedophiles and then acting like he doesn't know them

Are Woman still being oppressed in the western world???????!?!?!??!?!?!?!
----

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.07.2020 - 15:57

You didn't meet KingJim!
----
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.07.2020 - 17:50
Написао temp, 22.07.2020 at 13:46

Написао DeepFriedUnicorn, 22.07.2020 at 13:16

Are Woman still being oppressed in the western world???????!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Sometimes yeah, especially now taken everyone is in doors so more opportunities for wife beaters to attack

Why??!?!?!??!?!?
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.07.2020 - 17:56
Написао DeepFriedUnicorn, 22.07.2020 at 17:50

I guess you weren't bullied in school, because if you were maybe you wouldn't be such a pansy.

Every kid should be beat up by his peers or parents, that way he learns a little about how the world works. Every kid needs to be damaged emotionally until he's rational. We let these kids grow up in safety, but they should be brutalized like how they did it in Rome. Why do you think the Romans survived the Punic Wars? Because, even though half their male population died, they were strong & united. During the military campaigns, to discipline the soldiers, some commanders would have them draw one of ten straws, and whoever drew the shortest straw would be killed by his own men. That would discipline them.

I don't remember my train of thought, but you just reminded me of some weak liberal so I got pissed.

Yeah, probably not a great campaign strategy for Trump lol
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.07.2020 - 18:54
Написао Tribune Aquila, 22.07.2020 at 17:56

I guess you weren't bullied in school, because if you were maybe you wouldn't be such a pansy.

Every kid should be beat up by his peers or parents, that way he learns a little about how the world works. Every kid needs to be damaged emotionally until he's rational. We let these kids grow up in safety, but they should be brutalized like how they did it in Rome. Why do you think the Romans survived the Punic Wars? Because, even though half their male population died, they were strong & united. During the military campaigns, to discipline the soldiers, some commanders would have them draw one of ten straws, and whoever drew the shortest straw would be killed by his own men. That would discipline them.

I don't remember my train of thought, but you just reminded me of some weak liberal so I got pissed.

arent you 15 loooool
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.07.2020 - 21:45
Написао vampire master V, 22.07.2020 at 18:54

arent you 15 loooool

----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.07.2020 - 22:22
----
hi
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.07.2020 - 04:52

What?
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.07.2020 - 08:38
Dear God is sean still harping on with his tough guy persona? Your comparisons are absolutely bogus.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
24.07.2020 - 16:50
Orange Man Bad !
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.07.2020 - 17:16
Написао Mr_Own_U, 26.07.2020 at 15:09

Trump 2020

- Screwing even harder!
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
27.07.2020 - 19:21
Написао Columna Durruti, 27.07.2020 at 17:16

Написао Mr_Own_U, 26.07.2020 at 15:09

Trump 2020

- Screwing even harder!

woah that's the harshest political statement I've seen in a long time
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
28.07.2020 - 13:08
Let's all vote for Trump. Sleepy Biden isn't as bad as that commie Crazy Bernie, but Sleepy Biden is still sucking up to that Psycho Sanders to get votes. Trump is the only one who is ideologically pure. Biden would normally be OK, but he is spreading his cheeks for the far left to insert their communism.

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
29.07.2020 - 23:52
Dude idk but if Trump wins in USA Latin America is fucked.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.08.2020 - 01:28
Написао Player 999, 28.07.2020 at 13:08

Let's all vote for Trump. Sleepy Biden isn't as bad as that commie Crazy Bernie, but Sleepy Biden is still sucking up to that Psycho Sanders to get votes. Trump is the only one who is ideologically pure. Biden would normally be OK, but he is spreading his cheeks for the far left to insert their communism.

I agree with you that Sleepy Joe is far left but I don't think he has a chance of getting elected unless some super celebrity like Michele (errr....Micheal) Obama becomes his running mate. I think this whole Covid shutdown can be attributed to the leftist desire to get Trump out of office (if the economy is bad they can blame Trump for it). But whatever happens in these next few months prior to the election, I am positive Trump will win...possibly big.
----
"Long have you hunted me. Long have I eluded you. No more. Behold the sword of Elendil."
-Lord Aragorn, High King of Arnor and Gondor
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине