Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 32   Посвећено од стране: 130 users

Првобитни пост

Постављено од стране notserral, 09.04.2013 - 14:21
So everyone picks Turkey or Ukraine first to deny their enemy team such advantage. However, not everyone knows or not everyone likes to play such countries, therefore I suggest a little "team swapping" turn right after picking, where players can swap their countries to better fit their skill.

Could even be something like an option on team games: "Allow country swap".

What you guys think?
29.06.2014 - 08:34
Написао The Tactician, 28.06.2014 at 21:11

Написао Acquiesce, 28.06.2014 at 21:01

One possible idea
http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=7852 Team Swapping as proposed by Pulse

I don't support team swapping anymore because this still discourages being versatile/adaptable and being able to play in every situation. I got Germany (my worst country) past two cws and have dealt with it. "Oh ill just pick UK first pick and give it to our OP west. I don't need to learn UK as long as I have OP west in clan". Besides, whats the fun in memorizing specific situations for specific countries you can swap? The randomness is often good.
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Учитавање...
Учитавање...
29.06.2014 - 09:39
Pick what you have/want to pick and don't expect the other team to "respect" the "no UKR+TUR" or "no GER+UK" bullshit. If you miss to pick well (best option) then don't complain that the other team has an OP combination. In the end the best (more competitive) coalition is the one that has the best overall players... not the best Spain + the best Ukraine + the best Germany players. Manage diversity of settings and don't wait for the best player/country combination by skipping picking turns.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине