Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 11   Посвећено од стране: 75 users
01.06.2013 - 08:29
The annoying thing about the radio is people advertise too much on global for us to listen and we can't advertise our games and also you have to open another tab. So why don't you put the AtWar Radio onto the page, so when we are playing our games we can listen to it. If people don't want to listen to it they can simply mute it.
----
Some people like you, some people don't. In the end you just have to be yourself.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.06.2013 - 08:45
Easier said than done.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.06.2013 - 09:29
Написао Di Cappruccino, 01.06.2013 at 08:29

The annoying thing about the radio is people advertise too much on global for us to listen and we can't advertise our games and also you have to open another tab. So why don't you put the AtWar Radio onto the page, so when we are playing our games we can listen to it. If people don't want to listen to it they can simply mute it.

It would need stopping and reloading in the transition between lobby and game.
Besides, we aren't sure when the radio is on and people don't actively check.
Hence the broadcasters have to tell on global.

However, I agree that spamming is bad.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.06.2013 - 10:09
I all ways abuse gl
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.06.2013 - 11:39
Johnny
Профил је обрисан
Написао Guest, 01.06.2013 at 09:48

Цитирај:
4) [...] Global channel is for advertising games only, and some game related comments. Avoid chatting on it.

Strictly speaking it's not even allowed to use global for advertising the radio, interpreting 'game related' as in 'related to the games currently open'.

I think you're taking that rule a tad bit seriously, mate.

So why don't you put the AtWar Radio onto the page, so when we are playing our games we can listen to it. If people don't want to listen to it they can simply mute it.

Anyways, back to the topic here, I agree that the spamming is bad, although I wouldn't call it spamming to be honest. We've had our chat with the Admins and together we are working on something . Unfortunately, you'll have to deal with these advertisements for now. Patience is key here, like I've said many times before, we'd rather take small steps to success than large steps to success and then to tumble back down.

The annoying thing about the radio is people advertise too much on global for us to listen and we can't advertise our games.

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't of made much of a difference even if we weren't advertising, lol.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.06.2013 - 11:43
Написао Guest, 01.06.2013 at 09:48

Цитирај:
4) [...] Global channel is for advertising games only, and some game related comments. Avoid chatting on it.

Strictly speaking it's not even allowed to use global for advertising the radio, interpreting 'game related' as in 'related to the games currently open'.

I agree all about LDK said. And Cowcow the radio is part of aw. So we can use gl to adverstise it, but as other guys said spaimming isnt nice.
----

atWar Radio<3

play for fun, just for fun.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.06.2013 - 11:47
Whenever AW radio gets more positioned among players, the global announcements will get less... it's just a matter of time. People will get used to AW radio and check periodically the schedule of transmission, the DJs, interviews, specials, thematic music, etc. Just give it time... patience.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.06.2013 - 11:49
Johnny
Профил је обрисан
Написао Columna Durruti, 01.06.2013 at 11:47

Whenever AW radio gets more positioned among players, the global announcements will get less... it's just a matter of time. People will get used to AW radio and check periodically the schedule of transmission, the DJs, interviews, specials, thematic music, etc. Just give it time... patience.

This
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
01.06.2013 - 16:05
 VRIL
The radio is not a direct part of the game but it is an important community project we support like atn news, wikis, statistics, movie nights etc.

So feel free to advertise your broadcast, but keep in mind most people come online to play games here in the first place and spamming gl wont actually make them tuning in.
I would say advertise once or twice per hour on global should be sufficient to make people aware of your stream. But you can also use room chat if you feel the urge to announce
every track
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
25.12.2014 - 03:29
How does One become a DJ for the at war radio? Im online everyday and tbh, the radio is never on, I think someone else *me* could better suit the job as At Wars DJ.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
25.12.2014 - 04:59
This is a old thread no need to revive it seriously don't post on old threads again! Carter send a message to Trooper21 he's the current cheif of radio.
----
Believe you can and you're halfway there
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине