Купи премиум да би сакрио све рекламе.
Постови: 13   Посвећено од стране: 62 users
22.06.2013 - 17:44
Annoying little bug, which prevents me from moving units despite the lack of an obstacle.
Had it several times already. Don't really know what causes it, might have something to do with country borders?

Trying to attack the city, not to pass it.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
22.06.2013 - 17:49
Also had it several times... not necessaryly because of borders; had cases where NO borders had to be crossed. Sometimes a re-zooming of the map enables the same movements that were not able seconds before. I agree, it's a very annoying bug; almost as annoying as some players.
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.06.2013 - 00:37
Had this bug as well. I assumed that there was some unit in that spot which blocked the path.
----
Our Mahdi will have a broad forehead and a prominent nose. He will fill the earth with justice as it is filled with injustice and tyranny.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.06.2013 - 08:34
I also had this bug If u ask me But this can be fixed by refershing the tab :/
thank you
Cheers !
----
Believe you can and you're halfway there
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.06.2013 - 17:45
I have had this happen to me too but the only map that it happens to me on is "Wider Europe" my guess is a bug with the map editor D:
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
23.06.2013 - 18:29
This happens to me (on mac) when the comp goes to sleep and the game has still been up. If I refresh browser it eliminates bug. (temporary fix)
----
He always runs while others walk. He acts while other men just talk. He looks at this world and wants it all. So he strikes like Thunderball.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.07.2013 - 12:10
Написао Thunderballs, 23.06.2013 at 18:29

This happens to me (on mac) when the comp goes to sleep and the game has still been up. If I refresh browser it eliminates bug. (temporary fix)

Ya
----
Believe you can and you're halfway there
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
02.07.2013 - 12:28
Guest71762
Профил је обрисан
Yep i had it too, i trough that marines blocked my path or a error in the map editor :/
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.07.2013 - 04:08
Ld. Dark Knight
Профил је обрисан
If you're on the receiving end of this and can't click on the city you want to move your troops out off, no need to panic, there is a quick fix. Click anywhere inside the country and click on the city that your enemy unit has blocked off and the reinforcement box pops up onto your screen.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
08.07.2013 - 09:29
 Prey
This happens to me all the time
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
10.07.2013 - 03:54
Yeah this is an annoyance. I would rather have a permenant fix, it seems to happen randomly in all maps to me.
----
I hate to advocate drugs alcohol and violence to the kids, but it's always worked for me.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
11.07.2013 - 07:12
Clear all browser history and cache. Worked for me on Chrome.
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
03.08.2013 - 13:20
BUMP FOR JUSTICE
seriously this needs to get fixed.Its happening everyday all of a sudden and i also got it on my last CW.When i realized it was already 2 minutes and i couldnt refresh.please fix it!
----
Учитавање...
Учитавање...
atWar

About Us
Contact

приватност | Услови сервиса | Банери | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Придружи нам се на

Прошири гласине